"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Misinformation. :eek2:

But on the real side, so many cases of yesterday's misinformation being today's :hmm:"maybe." Wish we can just retire 'misinformation' and 'disinformation' already. Because so many people been caught being wrong it's fucking crazy. And to think, SOME didn't even want to talk about leaks because of 'racism' fears and admitted to not wanting an honest discussion. And those are the scientists we are supposed to trust.

Sad times.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Sturgis Motorcycle Rally is in two months.

That event has been one of the biggest superspreader events since 2020.

Wont be any different this year.

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Welp! It's been two years but I had a good run. I tested positive for COVID-19 last night. Had a slight fever and headache. Woke up fine this morning, no real issues outside of sniffles.

I'm vaccinated and boosted.

Home for a few days and quarantining from family.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I received both Covid shots Spring of 2021.

Received the first booster in December 2021.

And got the 2nd booster this past May.

I am a OTR truck driver and my primary area is majority of the US, west of Interstate 25 and Texas.

I drive thru majority of Trump country thru out this region of the US.

I had a slight runny nose last fall prior to Halloween. Didn’t think much of it. I was home so I took 3 Sudafed and washed them down with a ice cold Mickey’s brew. Got up the next morning and felt great.

Didn’t think it was Covid. I Fucked my wife twice when I was home at the time and was around my two sons who were home. They never showed any signs of anything. We were all vaccinated at the time.

This past spring I had a slight sneezing fit one afternoon while on the road. Didn’t think much of it and took it as allergies. Took 3 Sudafed’s and washed it down with a Sprite. I had the 1st booster in me at the time along with the Flu Shot I got back in December.

I have not taken one test for Covid. I never suspected I ever had Covid. If I have had Covid, I must have been asymptomatic with it or the shit never affected me cuz of the vaccines and all the other shit the VA has pumped into me since 2019.

If I have had Covid and showed nothing, I will say it must have been the vaccine that has kept me in the clear from not letting the virus affect me noticeably.

I wear my mask anytime I am out of the truck and when home and when I go out and about. Keep my hands clean and away from my face ( especially my nose and mouth). And use hand sanitizer as much as I can.

I also stay clear of people even if I’m in conversation with them. Even with people I know personally and know they are fully vaccinated.

My wife and kids have not shown any signs of Covid or been tested.

We either have to credit the vaccine….or we are just plain lucky. I would credit lick if we were vaccinated.