"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
You know I’m not going to throw the CDC under the bus because you have too many stupid people can’t sit home or don’t want to wear a mask.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
"In the US, 1.35mn people were absent from work due to illness in May 2022, up 44 per cent on the pre-pandemic average for the same month, while 2.2mn had shifted from full-time to part-time work due to illness, a 37 per cent rise. The number outside the labour force who have a disability has jumped by 800,000 since the pandemic began, accounting for one-fifth of the 4mn labour force dropouts over this period."

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
You know I’m not going to throw the CDC under the bus because you have too many stupid people can’t sit home or don’t want to wear a mask.

The CDC is the one telling people to only stay home for 5 days instead of 10.

That's in addition to only recommending that people mask indoors when the lagging indicator of hospitalizations is high.

By having lax rules, that allows businesses to largely ignore masking while still complying with CDC guidelines.

easy_b

BGOL Investor

That's in addition to only recommending that people mask indoors when the lagging indicator of hospitalizations is high.

By having lax rules, that allows businesses to largely ignore masking while still complying with CDC guidelines.
Those people are not even staying home for five days

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yep even health care systems are going with that bullshit 5 day mark.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yup. They told me I could go back to work in 5 days if I had no symptoms, but that I'd need to mask "as securely as possible" because I could still be contagious. I'm thinking, "If I'm still contagious, how can I go back to work? Around people?" It made no sense to me at all.

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Scientists say the variant – called BA.2.75 – may be able to spread rapidly
and get around immunity from vaccines and previous infection.
It’s unclear whether it could cause more serious disease than other omicron variants,
including the globally prominent BA.5.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Scientists say the variant – called BA.2.75 – may be able to spread rapidly
and get around immunity from vaccines and previous infection.
It’s unclear whether it could cause more serious disease than other omicron variants,
including the globally prominent BA.5.

The incident in India to almost 2 years ago made me do a about face on vaccinations. After the India event went down I quickly schedule an appointment with Walgreens. This virus is not going away and like I used to see a few Years ago a severe mutation is very likely