"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Be careful of waning protections with these new variants. My entire family has 3-4 Moderna doses, we are all very healthy, eat right, yadda yadda yaddda, and we stay masked up.

One positive case from a supermarket run, while wearing mask, infected my entire household for two weeks. We are all good, no long haul symptoms, but those two weeks were a motherfucler. This new variant is like fuck your mask, fuck you vaccine, we getting everybody :lol:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Be careful of waning protections with these new variants. My entire family has 3-4 Moderna doses, we are all very healthy, eat right, yadda yadda yaddda, and we stay masked up.

One positive case from a supermarket run, while wearing mask, infected my entire household for two weeks. We are all good, no long haul symptoms, but those two weeks were a motherfucler. This new variant is like fuck your mask, fuck you vaccine, we getting everybody :lol:
I’m still wearing my mask because I haven’t caught a cold nor a sore throat for two years

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member

Majority of Americans are ignoring anything on this virus and acting like the pandemic is over.

The priority was getting this country fully open so Wall Street could make its money. The US Government is doing absolutely nothing to inform Americans we are not in the clear cuz they don’t want to offend the MAGA idiots.

Heard on the news earlier that this virus is raging like wildfire in a large number of countries around the world, cuz some countries are doing a piss poor job of controlling the spread, vaccines they are using are inadequate/ineffective or they don’t have enough.

It’s what is causing these mutations and variations. All it takes is one mofo to hop on a international flight to any country and spread a new variant everywhere before anybody realizes WTF is happening.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Majority of Americans are ignoring anything on this virus and acting like the pandemic is over.

The priority was getting this country fully open so Wall Street could make its money. The US Government is doing absolutely nothing to inform Americans we are not in the clear cuz they don’t want to offend the MAGA idiots.

Heard on the news earlier that this virus is raging like wildfire in a large number of countries around the world, cuz some countries are doing a piss poor job of controlling the spread, vaccines they are using are inadequate/ineffective or they don’t have enough.

It’s what is causing these mutations and variations. All it takes is one mofo to hop on a international flight to any country and spread a new variant everywhere before anybody realizes WTF is happening.
And that is the major problem right now in some areas of this country. We have a lot of stupid people out there and some of them is not going to learn a lesson until they catch Covid.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor

May I ask what type of mask it was?

Glad everyone is doing well. This thing is spreading like wildfire.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
COVID can survive on frozen food for up to a month.......

Is COVID-19 living in your freezer?
BY RUSSELL FALCON, NEXSTAR MEDIA WIRE - 07/17/22 12:00 PM ET

(NEXSTAR) — As COVID-19 sub-variants continued sweeping across the U.S., new research suggests your body might not be the only place hosting the coronavirus. Yikes!

Researchers studied two animal coronoviruses’ ability to survive on various meats, including salmon, pork, chicken and beef during both refrigeration and freezing for one month, according to the data published by the American Society for Microbiology’s journal Applied and Environmental Microbiology.

Scientists say the viruses — which were used as surrogates in place of COVID-19, as they are all similar — had greater survival on beef and pork. Chicken and salmon, they write, had greater reductions.

While the main mode of transmission of COVID-19 is widely known to be respiratory, the researchers note previous data shows coronaviruses can survive on even non frozen foods, like produce, and possibly infect someone. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says food/food packaging transmission is unlikely, though the researchers write they believe more data is needed.

So how would COVID-19 end up in meat?

Researchers write that living conditions in markets and slaughterhouses, in addition to meat processing plants, that may transfer particles to meat, poultry and seafood during animal slaughter, processing, storage and transport.”

The study’s authors say their data needs more backing but that they hope their findings will emphasize the need for more safety measures in food production and packaging.

Is COVID-19 living in your freezer? | The Hill

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Corporations forcing people to come back in the office is causing this issue also.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I bet COVID infected MAGA were sent in to breathe all around him.... panting....

Rep. Bennie Thompson tests positive for COVID-19

JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – On Tuesday, July 19, Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-Miss.) announced he tested positive for COVID-19.

I tested positive for COVID-19 yesterday, and I am experiencing mild symptoms. Gratefully, I am fully vaccinated and boosted. I am continuing to follow CDC guidelines and will be isolating for the next several days. My office remains fully operational for MS-02 constituents. I strongly encourage each person in America to get vaccinated and continue to follow the guidelines to remain safe. COVID-19 is still present, and we must do everything we can to fight this virus.

CONTINUED:
Rep. Bennie Thompson tests positive for COVID-19 (wjtv.com)