"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

I hope that it wipes him and his army out

grim-reaper.gif

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
A stupid question, since there's pretty much zero chance that Trump would even let him stay on.
This is Breaking?

I don't think he's explicitly said it before. But more importantly, in order to fire Fauci Trump would have to issue an executive order similar to the one he issued in 2020 allowing the reclassification of certain federal positions.

I'd bet that Fauci is more concerned about that than having to work with Trump again. Retiring would at least temporarily remove the incentive to reissue such an order.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
@MASTERBAKER ... fucking dumbass imitation mod :hmm:
281882784_10159402939359091_4683500542634736602_n.jpg

New York City is expected to enter the high COVID-19 alert level in the coming days, and health officials are strongly recommending wearing masks in public indoor settings.

The New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene is expected to issue an advisory that urges all residents to use high-quality masks when indoors and in a public setting. Details: https://7ny.tv/3Pqwste

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I checked the start of this thread. Because of the 1 million death toll announcement. :smh: Alot of people died because of dumbass politicians and conspiracy theorist.

Last edited:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What are your current thoughts about Covid now?

My neighbors mom tested positive a day after they had a graduation get together. Nobody else in the family tested positive and if they did, symptoms were very mild.

has the virus lost potency as far as death rate? Is the vaccines that effective? The virus is obviously more infectious, but it is more deadly?

I’m not letting my guard down and it seems that I have created a new normal for myself.