"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

She says Covid is a pagan religion but would lose her mind,if someone told her that Christmas,Labor Day,New Year's Day,Easter and Halloween are pagan holidays...

laughing-dino.gif

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
ATC employees in Jacksonville have staged a "sickout" in protest of the vaccine mandate.

This might be more widespread than it seems. The FAA is not eager to discuss the situation.

Video in the link.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
This is better but I have a bad feeling about this winter I hope I am wrong.

It’s coming. Listening to the news this morning and they were talking about the Flu.

The Flu is ready to join the party.

Lots of folks not getting the Covid Vaccine will not get the Flu vaccine.

The Flu was basically non-existent last winter cuz majority of the country where people got together was shutdown.

Everything is open this year.

There is not enough data to determine how those two viruses will react to each other.

Worse case scenario is they merge and mutate into something super powerful. If that happens, we are fucked.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
It’s coming. Listening to the news this morning and they were talking about the Flu.

The Flu was basically non-existent last winter cuz majority of the country where people got together was shutdown.

There is not enough data to determine how those two viruses will react to each other.

Worse case scenario is they merge and mutate into something super powerful. If that happens, we are fucked.
Man I think we are fucked either way but if your scenario happens we are fucked Quicker.

dbrizzz

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Yep and most kids were remote schooling. Now all the public schools are open, and in Chicago public schools the kids are packed in like sardines. I'm glad mine is a fully vaxxed college sophomore