"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Shit Happens…

An Ohio COVID patient treated with ivermectin after wife sued hospital has died

grim-reaper.gif

"I WIN AGAIN!!!"

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

Yep but white people caught up and passed everyone else this year with that death count…..People this is why Trump And his administration didn’t do shit in the beginning of this virus and this is why we feel behind the tables turned this year though

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So I was watching the news yesterday and I came across this story that blew my mind.

This lady needs a life saving kidney transplant but she can’t get it because she won’t take the vaccine. THIS lady needs a kidney transplant (don’t know where that kidney is coming from) and she can’t get the transplant because she won’t take the vaccine.

THIS lady needs a transplant, and will have to take a slew of drugs so her body doesn’t reject the kidney and she drew the line at the vaccine. Amazing.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
So I was watching the news yesterday and I came across this story that blew my mind.

This lady needs a life saving kidney transplant but she can’t get it because she won’t take the vaccine. THIS lady needs a kidney transplant (don’t know where that kidney is coming from) and she can’t get the transplant because she won’t take the vaccine.

THIS lady needs a transplant, and will have to take a slew of drugs so her body doesn’t reject the kidney and she drew the line at the vaccine. Amazing.

What a fucking idiot?

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Because a lot of white people are dying this is why some Republicans are going to do a 360 on this.
To late to turn the stupid train around now, they didn't except the numbers of the GOP base to drop as quick as it is. 45 is collecting donor money giving them false hope of him running but they will be died or on a ventilator before they realize they have been conned by 45.
fuck-em.gif

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
NHL investigating Evander Kane for using fake vaccine card
Details of investigation yet to be announced by NHL

745OWT7TE5OBDDJDD3E4JWIYHY.jpg
A probe into whether NHL player Evander Kane submitted a fake COVID-19 vaccination card is just the latest investigation into the San Jose Sharks forward who was cleared last month of allegations made by his estranged wife that he bet on NHL games

San Jose Sharks forward Evander Kane is being investigated on allegations that he used a fake COVID-19 vaccination card, according to media reports.

A person familiar with the investigation says the league is looking into whether Kane submitted a fake card. The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because details of the investigation have not been announced by the NHL.

The latest investigation was first reported by Front Office Sports.

Using a fake vaccination card is illegal in both the United States and Canada, as well as against NHL rules.

This probe is just the latest into Kane, who was cleared last month of allegations made by his estranged wife that he bet on NHL games, including some wagers placed against the Sharks.

CONTINUED:
NHL investigating Evander Kane for using fake vaccine card: reports | CBC Sports