"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I just hope you enjoy your vaccine life,your passports,and your new world economic reset,because its only gonna last for a little sec(facts).The countdown is already in effect and it has begun,so tick to the tok,you on the clock only for temporarily.Imma sip one your behalf.Cheers to you my friend.enjoy. :beer::lol::lol::lol:
No doubt in my mind that this is you in between threads/posts.... cracker

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
umm Meanwhile

BB1d9nsd.img

Vaccinated Manitobans should be cautious while COVID-19 immunity builds after deaths reported, province says

Elisha Dacey

2 hrs ago
Ten people in Manitoba have died from COVID-19 despite receiving a first or second dose of the vaccine, the province says, and they are urging Manitobans to continue to be cautious after getting innoculated.
None of the deaths have come from people who contracted COVID-19 more than 14 days after receiving their second dose.

Read more: Less than 1 per cent of Manitoba’s COVID-19 vaccine supply wasted, officials say

A spokesperson for the province said the vaccine takes 14 days to really work and is not 100 per cent effective in stopping the virus in every person.

"Infections that occur within 14 days of a dose do not represent a lack of effectiveness in the vaccine," they said.

Video: Risk of blood clots 30,000 times higher with COVID-19 than with the vaccine: Doctors

Gallery: Anti-vaxx: Are these diseases making a comeback? (Espresso)
"The immune response takes around two weeks to build up after a dose of vaccine. So any infection that occurs during the first two weeks was either contracted before the dose was given or before the body had mounted an immune response."

According to provincial health data, as of April 9, 162 people who had received their first dose in the past 14 days were later infected. Twelve of those were hospitalized and four died.

Those who had received their second dose in the past 14 days, 24 were infected. Three of those people were hospitalized.

Read more: Manitoba reports 3 COVID-19 deaths, 86 new cases

As of April 9, 111 people who had received their first dose were infected after 14 days. Nine of those were hospitalized and six died.

Those who had received their second dose, 9 were infected after 14 days. None were hospitalized or died.

During a technical briefing earlier in the day, the province said they will be opening up a supersite in Steinbach and is looking at re-working pop up sites.

If People Still convience themselves that the COVID19 Vaccine Is there GOD and there Savior Try telling to read this story Here.until the next one we this one right here would be considered as a

Another Covid19 Vaccination Coincidental Death's

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Wesleyan University to require COVID-19 vaccine before students arrive in the fall, first Connecticut school to do so
By AMANDA BLANCO
HARTFORD COURANT |
APR 13, 2021 AT 10:12 AM

Wesleyan University in Middletown will require students to receive the coronavirus vaccine before they return to campus in the fall. (Joe Mabel // Wikimedia Commons)

Wesleyan University in Middletown will require all students to receive a coronavirus vaccine before arriving to campus in the fall, making it the first school in Connecticut to do so.

“Every student (with the exception of those who have approved medical or religious exemptions) will need to verify with the University that they are fully vaccinated prior to their arrival,” school officials said in a statement Monday evening. Staff and faculty are “highly encouraged” to get vaccinated as soon as possible.

“With all students fully vaccinated before Arrival Day in the fall, our campus community will be closer to achieving much-desired herd immunity,” the university said. “This will also improve our chances of enjoying a more ‘normal’ semester.”

In a recent blog post, Wesleyan President Michael Roth said: “We must remain vigilant and strive to limit opportunities for virus transmission, but we can also see in the not-so-distant future a return to campus life of supportive intimacy rather than social distancing. It isn’t here yet, but with lots of hard work, cooperation, and some good luck, we should get there.”

While several schools in nearby states — including Rutgers University in New Jersey, Brown University in Rhode Island and Northeastern University in Massachusetts — have already made it clear that students must be fully vaccinated before they return next fall, Connecticut schools have so far been hesitant to say the same. Most schools, such as UConn, are strongly encouraging members of the school community to get the shots, but they’ve stopped short of definitively saying students cannot return next fall without being fully vaccinated.

Wesleyan said Monday that nearly 2,000 students had signed up to receive the Johnson & Johnson vaccine April 24-25, with help from the local Community Health Center. In an update Tuesday morning, the university said it was working with the provider to use other vaccine brands due to the FDA review of the Johnson & Johnson shot, and further details would be provided later on.

“Students who are currently studying remotely, on leave this semester, or unable to participate in the clinic for any reason, as well as for incoming new students, should consult local guidelines for the most up-to-date information about when and how to obtain a vaccination,” school officials said.

They added: “By social distancing, wearing face coverings, and frequently testing, among other actions, our campus community has consistently logged COVID positivity rates that are significantly lower than state and national rates. As more of us are vaccinated, we believe these relatively low rates will continue, but we must not let our guard down.”

This article has been updated to include new information regarding the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Covid-19 in New York: Variants and Johnson & Johnson
By Amanda Rosa

Bryan Anselm for The New York Times

Though the vaccination effort is well underway in New York City, new coronavirus cases remain stubbornly high. The likely culprit: variants.

More contagious variants of the virus account for more than 75 percent of new cases, according to a recent analysis. Newly available ZIP code-level data provides some answers on where the variants appear to be most prevalent.

This data comes as New York State paused its use of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine on Tuesday after six cases of a rare disorder involving blood clots were reported in the United States.

[As variants spread through New York City, the state pauses use of the one-dose vaccine.]

Here’s what you need to know:

What variants are spreading?

The most widespread variant in the city is B.1.526, which was first discovered in New York. In the fourth week of March, it accounted for about 45 percent of cases that the Health Department sequenced. (Sequencing involves examining the genetic material of the virus for mutations.) B.1.1.7, a variant that was first found in the United Kingdom, makes up nearly 30 percent of new sequenced cases.

Scientists don’t know which of the two variants is more contagious, but B.1.1.7 is estimated to be 60 percent more contagious and two-thirds more deadly than the original form of the virus.

Despite the variants, hospitalizations are on a slight decline in the city.

Where are the variants spreading?

B.1.526 appears to have a stronghold on much of New York City. It made up more than 50 percent of all the cases sequenced between March 16 and April 1 in Queens, Manhattan and Brooklyn. In the Bronx, it was 61 percent.

In Staten Island, B.1.1.7. made up 40 percent of new cases.

Why was the Johnson & Johnson vaccine suspended in New York?

Federal health agencies recommended that use of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine be suspended after six women developed blood clots. Several states, including New York, quickly paused use of the one-dose vaccine while health experts investigate.

None of the roughly 234,000 city residents who received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine have reported blood clots, said Dr. Dave Chokshi, the city’s health commissioner.

How will this affect appointments?

Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo said the state had enough supply of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines to keep up the state’s vaccination pace. State-run mass vaccination sites will honor appointments originally for the Johnson & Johnson vaccine by providing the Pfizer vaccine instead.

Mayor Bill de Blasio said the city would work with vaccination sites to help people get appointments for Pfizer or Moderna vaccines.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
uh the zombies are going to be the ones who took the vaccines tho.... :lol:

as you well know after all these years

I am an equal opportunity type brother

It can be fun we all have have different opinions views beliefs etc

but no matter WHAT

we all got love for each other

I been wrong you been right visa versa

I aint for the bullsh*t it can NEVER be that

spreading lies and not willing to listen or admit mistakes?

I don't support that.

I always believed you were the same, fam

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
as you well know after all these years

I am an equal opportunity type brother

It can be fun we all have have different opinions views beliefs etc

but no matter WHAT

we all got love for each other

I been wrong you been right visa versa

I aint for the bullsh*t it can NEVER be that

spreading lies and not willing to listen or admit mistakes?

I don't support that.

I always believed you were the same, fam

What mistakes am I not admitting...?

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
My son just left. He's fully vaccinated as of yesterday. He hates needles. He said that he didn't feel anything different than taking a seasonal flu shot.
The only thing left to do is to get his card laminated.

I now have three sons who have been vaccinated @Jes McKenzie
So far, so good. They've yet to drop dead but I guess there's still time. No horns have sprouted yet and no other irregular appendages are growing.

I'm gonna go ahead and schedule my first jab tomorrow so that when my annual physical rolls around next month, I can get the second one then.

Last edited:

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
My son just left. He's fully vaccinated as of yesterday. He hates needles. He said that he didn't feel anything different than taking a seasonal flu shot.
The only thing left to do is to get his card laminated.

I now have three sons who have been vaccinated @Jes McKenzie
So far, so good. They've yet to drop dead but I guess there's still time. No horns have sprouted yet and no other irregular appendages are growing.

I'm gonna go ahead and schedule my first jab tomorrow so that when my annual physical rolls around next month, I can get the second on then.
Well umm how do you explain the hospitalization's and deaths after being fully vaccinated in a timely manner.How do you justify that.is im missing something here.?Im talking about being fully vaccinated in a timely manner then getting infected with COVID19.then you happen to be hospitalize and then die.I need you to run that by me.I need you to explain that.Reason why im asking because thats happening right now.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
What You Need to Know About the Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Pause in the U.S.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Well umm how do you explain the hospitalization's and deaths after being fully vaccinated in a timely manner.How do you justify that.is im missing something here.?Im talking about being fully vaccinated in a timely manner then getting infected with COVID19.then you happen to be hospitalize and then die.I need you to run that by me.I need you to explain that.Reason why im asking that because thats happening right now.
I don't have those answers but you're entirely TOO focused on the small number of incidents/occurrences vs the numbers where nothing significant happens at all. It doesn't make any sense at all.

There are any number of members of this board who have taken the vaccine and are still at the keyboard posting daily. Closer to home, I have three direct family members who are fully vaccinated with no side effects thus far, and my daughter is in a Respiratory Therapist program and will be taking hers as a requirement.

Scratch that, make it four. I talked to my half-sister on her train ride home yesterday from work. She's been a Dental Technician for 40 years now. She's a Jehovah's Witness. I never in a million years thought she'd have taken it, but she reminded me that in the dental field, they are in constant contact with potential bloodborne diseases and they get jabbed for everything that comes up, no matter what, so THEY don't pass anything on to a patient.

She took the vaccine as well, against her own religious beliefs, and never gave it another thought because of the field she works in.

Impress us and find a post about somebody who didn't have the most adverse reactions to the vaccination.

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
I don't have those answers but you're entirely TOO focused on the small number of incidents/occurrences vs the numbers where nothing significant happens at all. It doesn't make any sense at all.

There are any number of members of this board who have taken the vaccine and are still at the keyboard posting daily. Closer to home, I have three direct family members who are fully vaccinated with no side effects thus far, and my daughter is in a Respiratory Therapist program and will be taking hers as a requirement.

Scratch that, make it four. I talked to my half-sister on her train ride home yesterday from work. She's been a Dental Technician for 40 years now. She's a Jehovah's Witness. I never in a million years thought she'd have taken it, but she reminded me that in the dental field, they are in constant contact with potential bloodborne diseases and they get jabbed for everything that comes up, no matter what, so THEY don't pass anything on to a patient.

She took the vaccine as well, against her own religious beliefs, and never gave it another thought because of the field she works in.

Impress us and find a post about somebody who didn't have the most adverse reactions to the vaccination.
what if small numbers of incidents like that become a greater numbers of incidents like that.You dont see no shame and embarrassment in that.You dont think no accountability needs to be had for that.If the numbers get great do you think a lot of people will be OK with something like that.?Because i digress.BTW your half sister was never religious to begin with.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
what if small numbers of incidents like that become a greater numbers of incidents like that.You dont see no shame and embarrassment in that.You dont think no accountability needs to be had for that.If the numbers get great do you think a lot of people will be OK with something like that.?Because i digress.BTW your half sister was never religious to begin with.
I'm sending her to your crib with some Watchtowers to show you otherwise. She is sensible enough to realize that she LIVES in the real world and can't just pray some shit away. Just open the door and let her and her friends into your living room and she'll show you how devout she is in light of shit that comes with her job that doesn't jibe with her faith.

We don't have to "what if" when we can see what IS in real-time. So far, nothing seems to be out of the norm from any other vaccine. Those who HAVE been adversely affected should be compensated IMO. We'll see if Class Action Law Firms will be running commercials in the future.

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
I'm sending her to your crib with some Watchtowers to show you otherwise. She is sensible enough to realize that she LIVES in the real world and can't just pray some shit away. Just open the door and let her and her friends into your living room and she'll show you how devout she is in light of shit that comes with her job that doesn't jibe with her faith.

We don't have to "what if" when we can see what IS in real-time. So far, nothing seems to be out of the norm from any other vaccine. Those who HAVE been adversely affected should be compensated IMO. We'll see if Class Action Law Firms will be running commercials in the future.
I think i told you about the litigation part.You wont able to do that.If you have consented sign the waiver and took vaccine no matter what happens to you down the line.Your argument will become moot now if it was the other way around were somebody tries to force you to take it under any means.Then yes you got a case.As far as your half sister you mean to tell me she gonna go against her religion,her God in order to put some unknown substance that she did no studies on into her body in hopes that it will work.She was never religious to begin with.She can convence you all day and tell you whatever she wants and you purchase it as is.im not convenced im not purchasing that,dont no true believer or religious person do nothing like that.I digress.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor