"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

egatsby

Rising Star
Registered
This is not rare

Im just posting the article bro. If you read it says people over 65 have 47% protection against reinfection within 6 months and younger demo has 80% protection against reinfection within 6 months. But im sure you just looked at the headline.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
Norway Reports Three Blood Clot Cases After AstraZeneca Shot
By
Christian Wienberg
March 13, 2021, 9:55 AM CST Updated on March 13, 2021, 2:45 PM CST

Norway, among the countries that have suspended the use of AstraZeneca Plc’s Covid-19 vaccine, said three people who received its shot are being treated for severe blood clots and cerebral hemorrhages but that it’s too soon to say if there was a connection.

The people, who were all “of younger age,” had a reduced number of platelets in their blood, the Norwegian Medicines Agency said in a statement on Saturday.

Health authorities in Norway are telling people under the age of 50 who’ve received the AstraZeneca shot in the last 14 days to see a doctor if they feel ill or detect skin hemorrhages more than three days after vaccination.

Norway on Thursday followed countries including Denmark in pausing use of the vaccine over concerns about blood clots, after a person in Austria died and others fell ill after being inoculated.

“We can’t say if there is a connection with the vaccine, but we will investigate thoroughly,” Sigurd Hortemo, a doctor at the Norwegian Medicines Agency, said at a press conference from Oslo.

Fiona Cookson, AstraZeneca’s director of global media relations, said safety data covering more than 17 million doses administered “has shown no evidence of an increased risk of pulmonary embolism, deep vein thrombosis or thrombocytopenia.”

The reported numbers of these types of events for people who’ve had the AstraZeneca shot “are not greater than the number that would have occurred naturally in the unvaccinated population,” Cookson added in an emailed statement. A review of available safety data is ongoing, she said.

The European Medicines Agency said Wednesday in a statement referencing the Austrian cases said that it was investigating the concerns but had initially found no indication that the vaccine caused the clots. The European Commission has said it will follow EMA’s recommendation.

A group of experts from the World Health Organization is also assessing the reported blood clots and looking at two specific batches of the vaccine, WHO officials said Friday. Unless a clear link is established, the WHO said there is no reason to stop injections.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Norway Reports Three Blood Clot Cases After AstraZeneca Shot
By
Christian Wienberg
March 13, 2021, 9:55 AM CST Updated on March 13, 2021, 2:45 PM CST

Norway, among the countries that have suspended the use of AstraZeneca Plc’s Covid-19 vaccine, said three people who received its shot are being treated for severe blood clots and cerebral hemorrhages but that it’s too soon to say if there was a connection.

The people, who were all “of younger age,” had a reduced number of platelets in their blood, the Norwegian Medicines Agency said in a statement on Saturday.

Health authorities in Norway are telling people under the age of 50 who’ve received the AstraZeneca shot in the last 14 days to see a doctor if they feel ill or detect skin hemorrhages more than three days after vaccination.

Norway on Thursday followed countries including Denmark in pausing use of the vaccine over concerns about blood clots, after a person in Austria died and others fell ill after being inoculated.

“We can’t say if there is a connection with the vaccine, but we will investigate thoroughly,” Sigurd Hortemo, a doctor at the Norwegian Medicines Agency, said at a press conference from Oslo.

Fiona Cookson, AstraZeneca’s director of global media relations, said safety data covering more than 17 million doses administered “has shown no evidence of an increased risk of pulmonary embolism, deep vein thrombosis or thrombocytopenia.”

The reported numbers of these types of events for people who’ve had the AstraZeneca shot “are not greater than the number that would have occurred naturally in the unvaccinated population,” Cookson added in an emailed statement. A review of available safety data is ongoing, she said.

The European Medicines Agency said Wednesday in a statement referencing the Austrian cases said that it was investigating the concerns but had initially found no indication that the vaccine caused the clots. The European Commission has said it will follow EMA’s recommendation.

A group of experts from the World Health Organization is also assessing the reported blood clots and looking at two specific batches of the vaccine, WHO officials said Friday. Unless a clear link is established, the WHO said there is no reason to stop injections.

The EU's position on it...

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
I'm speaking from a military background Jes. I retired in 2015. I'm bringing you first-hand experience. If you're in the Uniformed Services YOU WILL be gettin' that shot!

Military members cannot sue the government. To rectify any such issues that you have must be filed through a VA claim. Think back to the Gulf War Syndrome and how the military denied for the longest that soldiers who handled depleted uranium got sick and the Pentagon denied any responsibility for years. Same thing with Agent Orange. You'll get a disability rating and compensated accordingly.

I've gone on Leave on two separate occasions and came back AFTER flu season had subsided and had a shot waiting on me...just for the Battalion obtaining 100% compliance.

While you're in the military, you surrender a lot of rights, and the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) falls right into the state of readiness and preparedness OF the military. In fact, it's DUE to the EUA that the military cannot opt-out BECAUSE it's an emergency and they must be ready to react to whatever threats.
Bruh a lot people in the military from all branches opted out of the Covid19 Vaccination.Why.?I have no idea.But however it is there right as a human being under EUA to opt out.Emergency Use Authorization means just what it means.its emergency use.Its all experimental.You dont have to take part in no experimental projects.No matter how you try and cut it,analyze and explain the situation the Sitution is what it is .That is a basic US and International Human right and not just a civilian one.In fact i dont know if you know basic Federal,state or International Law but forcing or mandating experimental drugs on humans or etc,etc, violate's what is known as the Nuremberg Code.Those are Nuremberg offenses.Nuremberg offenses if tried found guilty beyond reason of doubt and convicted can result in punishment by Death.These are serious offenses and a serious matter.its nothing to sneeze at.You can stress to me all day about how many years you served in the military.I dont care, it doesnt matter and about what rights you think have or dont have serving the US military.The one right i know you have is you dont have to be experimented on without consent.You dont have to take part in experimental drugs etc,etc.You are not forced to take experimental drugs.(facts).Because if that wasnt the case then why did they opt out.?You wanna why because they know thats there right.I dont where you been not to know that.

Last edited:

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
BB1e2lAN.img

45-YEAR-OLD NURSE DIES A WEEK AFTER VACCINATION – ‘SHE FELL ILL THE SAME DAY AFTER RECEIVING COVID-19 JAB’ – MINISTER SAYS INVESTIGATIONS NOW BEING CARRIED OUT

Predeep Nambiar

19 hrs ago

GEORGE TOWN: A senior nurse with the Penang Hospital died at her home in Sungai Petani yesterday, after falling ill the day she received the Covid-19 vaccine.

The 45-year-old woman, who was attached to the neonatal intensive care unit, was discovered dead by her husband at her home in Bandar Sri Astana.

According to her husband’s statement to police, she had received her first vaccine on March 12 and later complained about feeling weak (lenguh). The nurse, who had been with the general hospital for the past 20-odd years, suffered from high blood pressure prior to the vaccination.

Four days after the vaccination, on March 16, she complained of breathing difficulties and pain all over her body. She went to bed at 11.30pm the same day and was found motionless by her husband at 2am.

Kuala Muda police chief Adzly Abu Shah said the husband then called for an ambulance and paramedics pronounced her dead. Her body has been taken to the Alor Setar Hospital for a post-mortem.

Meanwhile, science, technology and innovation minister Khairy Jamaluddin, who is the minister heading the immunisation campaign, said the matter was being investigated.

“I cannot give any conclusive remarks at the moment. Please allow us to investigate to determine if the vaccine played a role in her death,” he told a press conference in Rembau, Negeri Sembilan.

This is a another coincidental death

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Bruh a lot of people in the military from all branches opted out of the Covid19 Vaccination. Why.? I have no idea.
But however, it is their right as a human being under EUA to opt-out. Emergency Use Authorization means just what it means. its emergency use.
It's all experimental. You don't have to take part in any experimental projects. No matter how you try and cut it, analyze and explain the situation is what it is.

That is the basic US and International Human right and not just a civilian one. In fact, I don't know if you know basic Federal, state, or International Law but forcing or mandating experimental drugs on humans or etc, etc, violate's what is known as the Nuremberg Code.

Those are Nuremberg offenses. Nuremberg offenses if tried found guilty beyond the reason of doubt and convicted can result in punishment by Death. These are serious offenses and a serious matter. It's nothing to sneeze at.

You can stress to me all day about how many years you served in the military. I don't care, it doesn't matter and about what rights you think to have or don't have to serve the US military.

The one right I know you have is you don't have to be experimented on without consent. You don't have to take part in experimental drugs etc, etc. You are not forced to take experimental drugs. (facts).

Because if that wasn't the case then why did they opt out.? You wanna why because they know that's there right. I don't where you been not to know that.
I spaced out your sentence run-on and edited your comment using Grammarly. You should download it to your browser. It's a handy tool. With just a handful of mouse clicks, your shit can be read more easily.

What branch did YOU serve in?

Nuremberg offenses? Were you offered that Super Soldier Serum or something?

You're bringing up human rights and I've STATED that those who sign a military contract have to SURRENDER said rights.

AGAIN, because of the EUA, the military, which MUST BE PREPARED to deploy at a moment's notice will be required to innoculate against this virus as a state of readiness. If you're in the military, you are subject to the Uniform Code Of Military Justice and are obliged to follow all lawful orders or face punishment.
You seem to be speaking from an outside perspective if you ask me. I'm here to tell you that if you are Combat Arms and Combat Service Support, yo ass it gettin' jabbed. If you're in Finance or some shit, you won't be pushed to the front of the line.

Trust!

A military member's rights are VERY limited. Look up all the fuss over the military, law enforcement, and contractors who were caught up in the insurrection and see how it's viewed and handled.

Muhfuckas lined up for COVID vax like this.

The-military-vaccinations-1.jpg

rawImage.jpg

Last edited:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Bruh a lot people in the military from all branches opted out of the Covid19 Vaccination.Why.?I have no idea.But however it is there right as a human being under EUA to opt out.Emergency Use Authorization means just what it means.its emergency use.Its all experimental.You dont have to take part in no experimental projects.No matter how you try and cut it,analyze and explain the situation the Sitution is what it is .That is a basic US and International Human right and not just a civilian one.In fact i dont know if you know basic Federal,state or International Law but forcing or mandating experimental drugs on humans or etc,etc, violate's what is known as the Nuremberg Code.Those are Nuremberg offenses.Nuremberg offenses if tried found guilty beyond reason of doubt and convicted can result in punishment by Death.These are serious offenses and a serious matter.its nothing to sneeze at.You can stress to me all day about how many years you served in the military.I dont care, it doesnt matter and about what rights you think have or dont have serving the US military.The one right i know you have is you dont have to be experimented on without consent.You dont have to take part in experimental drugs etc,etc.You are not forced to take experimental drugs.(facts).Because if that wasnt the case then why did they opt out.?You wanna why because they know thats there right.I dont where you been not to know that.
Over 300 charged from more than 40 states: What we know about the "unprecedented" Capitol riot arrests

BY CLARE HYMES, CASSIDY MCDONALD, ELEANOR WATSON
UPDATED ON: MARCH 17, 2021 / 4:05 PM / CBS NEWS

America watched as hordes of rioters broke into the U.S. Capitol on January 6 — crushing through windows, pressing up stairways, and sending lawmakers and law enforcement running for their lives. The flood of protesters who streamed into the Capitol that day left federal authorities with an equally immense task: finding and charging those responsible.

Federal prosecutors have now charged at least 306 people in connection with the events of January 6, according to court documents, and the government said in a court filing March 12 that around 100 more are still expected to be charged. "The Capitol Attack is likely the most complex investigation ever prosecuted by the Department of Justice," the filing read.

Acting Deputy Attorney General John Carlin said last month, "The investigation into those responsible is moving at a speed and scale that's unprecedented, and rightly so. Those responsible must be held to account, and they will be."

As law enforcement continues to round up alleged attackers, here's what CBS News has learned about the people who were arrested:

How many have been charged?

At least 306 defendants have been charged in federal court as of Wednesday, according to charging documents reviewed by CBS News. Of those, at least 107 were also indicted by grand juries.

How many leads are being followed?

FBI Director Christopher Wray said earlier this month that citizens from around the country had sent the FBI more than 270,000 digital media tips. Wray said, "With their help, we've identified hundreds of suspects and opened hundreds of investigations in all but one of our 56 field offices."

The government said it has issued a combined total of over 900 search warrants and the investigation has included more than 15,000 hours of surveillance and body-worn camera footage from multiple law enforcement agencies. The government has also gathered approximately 1,600 electronic devices, the results of hundreds of searches of electronic communication providers, over 80,000 reports and 93,000 attachments related to law enforcement interviews and other investigative steps, authorities said in a filing Friday.

Where did they come from?

The alleged rioters come from at least 42 states outside of Washington, D.C. Among those arrested whose home states were known, the most were from Texas, with 29 Texans charged so far. New York had 25 residents arrested while Florida and Pennsylvania each had 24.

How many have extremist affiliations?

Authorities have connected at least 48 alleged rioters to extremist groups, including the Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, Three Percenters, Texas Freedom Force and the conspiracy ideology QAnon.

How many have served in the military?

At least 36 of those arrested are current or former military members. Of those, three are currently enlisted in the military — two in the Army Reserve and one in the National Guard — according to military service records and court documents obtained by CBS News.

Of the former military members, at least 17 have served in the U.S. Marines, 11 served in the Army, two served in the Navy and two served in the Air Force.

The Army Reserve shared the following statement with CBS News: "The U.S. Army Reserve takes all allegations of Soldier or Army civilian involvement in extremist groups seriously and will address this issue in accordance with Army regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice to ensure due process. Extremist ideologies and activities directly oppose our values and beliefs and those who subscribe to extremism have no place in our ranks."

How many worked in law enforcement?

At least five of those arrested were employed as law enforcement officers at the time of the riot, and at least three of those arrested had previously worked as police officers. Prosecutors also charged one current firefighter and one retired firefighter.

Of the five police officers, four have since lost their jobs. An officer in North Cornwall Township, Pennsylvania was suspended without pay after he was charged with, among other crimes, obstruction of law enforcement during civil disorder. Houston police officer Tam Dinh Pham and Monmouth County correctional police officer Marissa Suarez both resigned after they were arrested, and two Virginia police officers were fired after prosecutors charged them for their alleged conduct at the Capitol.

Laura Steele, a member of the Oath Keepers militia indicted for conspiracy, worked for the High Point Police Department in North Carolina for 12 years before she was terminated for conduct toward superior personnel, absence from duty, and violating a communications policy, a spokesperson for High Point Police said. Her husband, Kenneth Steele — who was not alleged to be at the Capitol riot — retired on January 1 as assistant police chief. Thomas Webster, who prosecutors said is a former New York Police Department officer, was charged after he allegedly lunged at a Capitol Police officer with a metal flagpole during the Capitol riot.

Nicholes Lentz — who the Florida Department of Law Enforcement said is a former officer in the North Miami Beach and Fort Pierce police departments — was charged after posting videos from inside the Capitol. In a video, he said, "We're not here to hurt any cops of course. I love my boys in blue, but this is overwhelming for them."

Additionally, firefighter and paramedic Andrew Williams was arrested for his participation in the riot, and retired firefighter Robert Sanford was arrested and accused of throwing a fire extinguisher that hit three police officers in the head.

Common charges

The government said in a filing Friday that while most cases brought so far have been against individuals, the government is investigating conspiratorial activity that occurred before and during the attack. So far, more than 20 have been charged with conspiracy, a charge that alleges they coordinated with others to commit an offense.

More than 25 have been charged under a destruction of government property statute. During proceedings for three of those defendants, the government said their crimes amounted to "terrorism" — an allegation that is not itself a charge but could influence prison sentences if the men are found guilty.

The FBI told CBS News in February that 40 people at that time had been arrested for assault on law enforcement officers. The crime carries penalties ranging from one to 20 years, depending on the circumstances of the assault. Federal prosecutors have also charged at least 195 alleged rioters with "restricted building or grounds" charges.

How many were women?

While those arrested in the January 6 mob were mostly men, at least 38 women have also been arrested for their alleged participation.

How old were those arrested?

Among the 97 defendants whose ages are known, the average age was 42. The youngest-known alleged rioter is 18-year-old Bruno Joseph Cua, who prosecutors accused of assaulting an officer after he posted online, "President Trump is calling us to FIGHT!"

The oldest rioters were two 70-year-old men: Bennie Parker, an alleged Oath Keeper, and Lonnie Coffman, an Alabama man who authorities say brought a car full of weapons and explosives to Washington, D.C.

How many have been released?

At least 148 people have been approved to go home after posting bail or agreeing to supervised release.

Recent updates on notable cases

Two were arrested for allegedly assaulting Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick, who died after responding to the riots January 6. The West Virginia men are accused of spraying police officers with a chemical spray.

Authorities arrested a suspect accused of assaulting D.C. Metropolitan police officer Mike Fanone, who was allegedly beaten and tased by a mob of rioters during the assault on the U.S. Capitol. The government said Thomas Sibick ripped Fanone's badge and radio off his uniform during the assault on the west front steps, and subsequently buried the badge in his back yard.

A Florida Oath Keeper is facing conspiracy and other charges. Kenneth Harrelson previously served in the U.S. Army and was seen with the tactical-style "stack" of rioters who marched up the steps of the U.S. Capitol.

A number of Capitol rioters were turned in by friends, family members, colleagues and ex-lovers.

Evy-Capitol.jpeg
How many have served in the military?

At least 36 of those arrested are current or former military members. Of those, three are currently enlisted in the military — two in the Army Reserve and one in the National Guard — according to military service records and court documents obtained by CBS News.

Of the former military members, at least 17 have served in the U.S. Marines, 11 served in the Army, two served in the Navy and two served in the Air Force.

The Army Reserve shared the following statement with CBS News: "The U.S. Army Reserve takes all allegations of Soldier or Army civilian involvement in extremist groups seriously and will address this issue in accordance with Army regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice to ensure due process. Extremist ideologies and activities directly oppose our values and beliefs and those who subscribe to extremism have no place in our ranks."

How many worked in law enforcement?

At least five of those arrested were employed as law enforcement officers at the time of the riot, and at least three of those arrested had previously worked as police officers. Prosecutors also charged one current firefighter and one retired firefighter.

Of the five police officers, four have since lost their jobs. An officer in North Cornwall Township, Pennsylvania was suspended without pay after he was charged with, among other crimes, obstruction of law enforcement during civil disorder. Houston police officer Tam Dinh Pham and Monmouth County correctional police officer Marissa Suarez both resigned after they were arrested, and two Virginia police officers were fired after prosecutors charged them for their alleged conduct at the Capitol.

Laura Steele, a member of the Oath Keepers militia indicted for conspiracy, worked for the High Point Police Department in North Carolina for 12 years before she was terminated for conduct toward superior personnel, absence from duty, and violating a communications policy, a spokesperson for High Point Police said. Her husband, Kenneth Steele — who was not alleged to be at the Capitol riot — retired on January 1 as assistant police chief. Thomas Webster, who prosecutors said is a former New York Police Department officer, was charged after he allegedly lunged at a Capitol Police officer with a metal flagpole during the Capitol riot.

Nicholes Lentz — who the Florida Department of Law Enforcement said is a former officer in the North Miami Beach and Fort Pierce police departments — was charged after posting videos from inside the Capitol. In a video, he said, "We're not here to hurt any cops of course. I love my boys in blue, but this is overwhelming for them."

Additionally, firefighter and paramedic Andrew Williams was arrested for his participation in the riot, and retired firefighter Robert Sanford was arrested and accused of throwing a fire extinguisher that hit three police officers in the head.

egatsby

Rising Star
Registered
The military has never been able to "opt-out" of any such thing. From Small Pox and Anthrax to Influenza, those Commands have always demanded 100% participation from the top down. Whether those at the top were taking those inoculations (which I doubt) is another story.

They will be ORDERED to take it under the guise of "Readiness." Remember that Navy Captain who was relieved of duty because his ship was overrun with COVID cases and he wanted to take care of his sailors. The military will force the issue. Iono WHAT Fauci's on. :dunno::smh:

The US Govt can not make military members take the vaccine until it is approved for standard use by the FDA. That could take years.

The vaccine, unlike many other inoculations, is not required by the military at this time because it has been approved for emergency use by the Food and Drug Administration. Once it becomes a standard, approved vaccine, the military can order troops to take the shot.

Source

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
The US Govt can not make military members take the vaccine until it is approved for standard use by the FDA. That could take years.

The vaccine, unlike many other inoculations, is not required by the military at this time because it has been approved for emergency use by the Food and Drug Administration. Once it becomes a standard, approved vaccine, the military can order troops to take the shot.

Source
Thanks for the article.

Soldiers lining up
for a medical screening before receiving the coronavirus vaccine at Fort Bragg in North Carolina.Credit...Kenny Holston for The New York Times
merlin_184246809_b3a99e18-4b15-4d7f-87c3-e58b46a3b18f-jumbo.jpg

You're going to see this at Ft. Drum, Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Ft. Hood, and Ft. Bliss as well. This is no doubt an Airborne unit. They'll be among the first into any fray around the globe. I'll bet you they aren't given a choice based on that reason.

If they are going to rotate into Afghanistan or Iraq for a tour, they're gonna get jabbed. I wonder how they're handling PCS moves to Korea, Germany, and other countries? What are the conditions for entry of military personnel vs civilians during the pandemic? That could be a requirement to have to take it...I'm not certain.

They did cite what went on with the anthrax vax as one of the reasons for them being able to opt-out now before it's approved.
My unit didn't have to take it until we were called up and then our asses were lined up like the picture above no choice.

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
I got the J&J yesterday. About 8 hours later, I felt like I was coming down with the flu and by the 12th hour, chills, dry-mouth. I’ve been in the bed for the last 12 hours and have a headache and sore muscles everywhere. Hopefully will feel better tonight, but shit, this vaccine hits you at first.

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered

Source
Thank you for clarifying that on my behalf.:cool:

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
Thanks for the article.

Soldiers lining up for a medical screening before receiving the coronavirus vaccine at Fort Bragg in North Carolina.Credit...Kenny Holston for The New York Times
merlin_184246809_b3a99e18-4b15-4d7f-87c3-e58b46a3b18f-jumbo.jpg

You're going to see this at Ft. Drum, Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Ft. Hood, and Ft. Bliss as well. This is no doubt an Airborne unit. They'll be among the first into any fray around the globe. I'll bet you they aren't given a choice based on that reason.

If they are going to rotate into Afghanistan or Iraq for a tour, they're gonna get jabbed. I wonder how they're handling PCS moves to Korea, Germany, and other countries? What are the conditions for entry of military personnel vs civilians during the pandemic? That could be a requirement to have to take it...I'm not certain.

They did cite what went on with the anthrax vax as one of the reasons for them being able to opt-out now before it's approved.
My unit didn't have to take it until we were called up and then our asses were lined up like the picture above no choice.
Biden_66928.jpg-c980c_s878x585.jpg

Fauci says military members who opt out of Covid vaccine are inadvertently ‘part of the problem’
HEALTH AND SCIENCE

Amanda Macias@AMANDA_M_MACIAS

SHAREShare Article via FacebookShare Article via TwitterShare Article via LinkedIn

WASHINGTON – White House Chief Medical Advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci said Thursday that U.S. service members who are eligible to get the Covid-19 vaccine but opt out are inadvertently “part of the problem” of lengthening the pandemic.

“You’re part of the solution to this outbreak,” explained Fauci to a virtual audience during a town hall with Blue Star Families, a non-profit dedicated to issues facing military families.

“Because by getting infected, even though you may not know it, you may be inadvertently transmitting the infection to someone else, even though you have no symptoms,” Fauci said. “In reality, like it or not, you’re propagating this outbreak. So instead of being part of the solution, you are innocently and inadvertently being part of the problem by not getting vaccinated.”

“You’ve got to think of your own health, which is really very important, but you got to think about your societal obligation, including people close to you personally as well as other members of families of other individuals,” Fauci said.

Last month, the Pentagon acknowledged that about one-third of U.S. military service members declined to take the voluntary coronavirus vaccine.

When asked if military leadership were disappointed with the revelation, Pentagon spokesman John Kirby told reporters last month that the decision to take the vaccine was ultimately up to each member of the force.

“Everybody is different and we want — what the secretary wants — is for the men and women of the department to make the best and most informed decision for them and for their health and the health of their families,” Kirby said, adding that Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin did get the vaccine

Meanwhile, the military’s U.S. Northern Command, which is responsible for the Pentagon’s coronavirus efforts, has tasked thousands of service members to help vaccinate communities across the nation.

Last week, Austin embarked on his first official trip since ascending to the top spot at the Pentagon to meet with military commanders overseeing the Covid-19 response effort in California.

Austin also visited a FEMA vaccination center in Los Angeles, the first staffed by both active-duty military teams as well as National Guard personnel.

Austin said the Pentagon has prioritized getting factual information out to the force in order to bolster confidence.

“There’s a degree of mistrust and I think we have to collectively work hard to dispel rumors and to provide facts to people,” Austin told reporters traveling with him. “And it’s been my experience that when armed with the facts, people will tend to make the right decisions.”

“My counsel to everyone is, I mean, this saves lives. And it’s not just about saving our life, it’s about saving our partner’s life, our neighbor’s life, and in the military, you know, we thrive on teamwork and we have to think about our teammates, as well,” he added.

Bruh please just leave this issue alone already.You have already been debunked.You have nothing else to prove,youre not going no where with this issue and youre not going to win either.I know you wanna make Covid19 vaccine mandatory base on your likings.But what you fail to understand is basic human rights, the law of land and universe.You fail to understand international universal laws and cosmic laws.these are laws that keep you safe and alive as a human being,it keeps everybody of all races,culture and religion safe.They are not to being violated for any personal reasons.I have already told you forced unapproved vaccinations without consent violates the Nuremberg Code.that is an offense if found guilty and convicted by the courts punishable by death.Trust me the people thats making the vaccines knows this as well.Thats why they are asking you kindly to go get vaccinated instead forcing you to do it.This is all experimental,they know this as well,anything involving Covid19 vaccination is all voluntary with the consent of you as a person,nothing is forced,with that being please stop it already just zip it.Leave this issue alone.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Bruh please just leave this issue alone already.You have already been debunked.You have nothing else to prove,youre not going no where with this issue and youre not going to win either.I know you wanna make Covid19 vaccine mandatory base on your likings.But what you fail to understand is basic human rights, the law of land and universe.You fail to understand international universal laws and cosmic laws.these are laws that keep you safe and alive as a human being,it keeps everybody of all races,culture and religion safe.They are not to being violated for any personal reasons.I have already told you forced unapproved vaccinations without consent violates the Nuremberg Code.that is an offense if found guilty and convicted by the courts punishable by death.Trust me the people thats making the vaccines knows this as well.Thats why they are asking you kindly to go get vaccinated instead forcing you to do it.This is all experimental,they know this as well,anything involving Covid19 vaccination is all voluntary with the consent of you as a person,nothing is forced,with that being please stop it already just zip it.Leave this issue alone.
Don't you wonder why Fauci is throwing this minute percentage of the population under the bus? They're a captive audience. That should indicate to you that they are gonna be taking it at some point.

We don't need to get all esoteric with it. Universal and cosmic law? Nuremberg Code? The US gives no fucks about the Geneva Convention, let alone the Nuremberg Code. :lol: Ask any whistleblower that snitched on the Government.

Take another look at that photo from the article. It is the official position that members are able to opt-out. See if they have a choice if and when they deploy and/or possibly have a Permanent Change of Station to a foreign country.

BTW, where the hell did you get the idea that I wanna make the vax mandatory when I have been offered to take it and have not?

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
Don't you wonder why Fauci is throwing this minute percentage of the population under the bus? They're a captive audience. That should indicate to you that they are gonna be taking it at some point.

We don't need to get all esoteric with it. Universal and cosmic law? Nuremberg Code? The US gives no fucks about the Geneva Convention, let alone the Nuremberg Code. :lol: Ask any whistleblower that snitched on the Government.

Take another look at that photo from the article. It is the official position that members are able to opt-out. See if they have a choice if and when they deploy and/or possibly have a Permanent Change of Station to a foreign country.

BTW, where the hell did you get the idea that I wanna make the vax mandatory when I have been offered to take it and have not?
By the way you talking that mess about its mandatory you take the shot and you still dont know international law.thats just the military side,you still got a very high portion of the US that hasnt got the shot.So you say the US dont give a fuck about universal,cosmic law or nuremberg code.?I cant tell,you wasnt saying that during the Vietnam War.when you were begging,pleading like hell for the Vietcong soldiers to stop firing and shooting there rockets at you when you were trying to evacuate after the war was over.Ho Chi Minh The President gave you a certain time to evacuate from his new Socialist Republic of Vietnam or else anybody and anything will belong to the new country and will be tried and prosecuted under our new law including war crimes charges.International law and the geneva code didnt worked out for you then right.?It kept that from happening right.?So you say it dont apply to you that is until you become the victim right.Then when you become the victim all of a sudden you want it to apply right.?Dude you talking out of your brains.GTFOH:thumbsdown:

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
You DO realize that others can read your screed, right? :roflmao:

I heard you being paged to report to the hand thread. Why? I don't know. I just get the sense that your dosage needs to be adjusted. :dunno:
Bruh you still at it despite you being debunked twice on two different seperate issue's,at first i debunked on the EUA and then we got into another topic about international law,cosmic laws and the geneva code,you were debunked on that.you just taking L's all the way around.So you saying i need dosage adjusted.Dude when i say you talking out of your brains,you are doing exactly just that,talking out of your brains which is crazy.Yes you have a crazy brain thought process sad to say.You only know what you know and thats it.I suspect since you say you been in the military so long thats all you know and thats all you know about and nothing else.in which they got you trained just how they want you only to think inside the box and not outside box.With that being said.imma end this conversation with you,there no need for me to discuss anything further with probably low IQ crazy brain thought process person.:itsawrap:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
Cambodian American Doctor Dies in Fresno,CA of COVID During First Vaccine Rollout
March 19, 2021 10:02 AM

Another Coincidental Death

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
covid-vaccine.jpg

Chattisgarh man dies after COVID-19 vaccination, says officials
MAR 19, 2021, 18:43 IST

A 62-year-old man died in Chhattisgarh's Mahasamund district on Friday after he took the COVID-19 vaccination a day earlier, officials said. Vibhisan Banjare, a resident of Savitripur, was administered COVID-19 vaccine at the local government health and wellness centre on Thursday evening and died this morning, said Dr NK Mandape, Chief Medical and Health Officer (CMHO) of Mahasamund.

"He was kept under observation for 30 minutes before he was allowed to go home after the vaccination. As per his family, Banjare complained of pain in his shoulder where he got the vaccination injection and was also sweating profusely. He was declared dead in a hospital in Basna," the official said.

Mandape said a team had been constituted to probe the case under District Immunisation Officer Dr Arvind Gupta.

Advertisement

Gupta said other members of Banjare's family were also vaccinated and they are in normal condition.

It was not immediately known whether Banjare was suffering from any kind of illness, he added.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Economy >>>>>>>>>>>>> human life. :smh:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Bruh you still at it despite you being debunked twice on two different seperate issue's,at first i debunked on the EUA and then we got into another topic about international law,cosmic laws and the geneva code,you were debunked on that.you just taking L's all the way around.So you saying i need dosage adjusted.Dude when i say you talking out of your brains,you are doing exactly just that,talking out of your brains which is crazy.Yes you have a crazy brain thought process sad to say.You only know what you know and thats it.I suspect since you say you been in the military so long thats all you know and thats all you know about and nothing else.in which they got you trained just how they want you only to think inside the box and not outside box.With that being said.imma end this conversation with you,there no need for me to discuss anything further with probably low IQ crazy brain thought process person.:itsawrap:
Well Jes, I shot from the hip and spoke about something without looking into it first. My mistake.
Having said that, you're talking to me about something and you're ascribing the Heavens and the Cosmos to what is terrestrial Bruh. You're reading between the wrong lines.

Because you're scouring the interwebs for these handfuls of deaths to post and I compared them to the numbers of people who AREN'T dying, you made an assumption that was incorrect. All that I meant was that you're reporting how many planes have crashed and not paying attention to how many have landed safely, which FAR outnumber the crashes. It's as though you're waiting for notifications so that you can post them.

Military May Revisit Making COVID-19 Vaccines Mandatory After FDA Grants Approval | Military.com

1 Mar 2021
Military.com | By Stephen Losey
The Pentagon has not yet decided whether to require service members to get inoculated against COVID-19, once the Food and Drug Administration grants full approval for the vaccines.
But in a briefing with reporters Monday, Pentagon Press Secretary John Kirby indicated full FDA approval could change how the military's leadership looks at this issue.

"Obviously, we're thinking about what happens
when they become FDA-approved," Kirby said. "It would change the character of the decision-making process, about whether they could be mandatory or voluntary. But I don't want to get ahead of that process right now."

Despite the popular belief that the Pentagon can inject troops with anything it wants, military leaders are unable to force service members to get the COVID vaccinations at this time because the shots are approved only under an emergency-use authorization. Troops deploying to Iraq and Afghanistan were required to get a series of shots against anthrax, but that inoculation was fully approved by the FDA.

Navy leaders have already openly discussed their desire to make the vaccine mandatory. Last month, Vice Adm. Andrew Lewis, commander of the U.S. Second Fleet, told reporters that the Navy is "probably going to make it mandatory as soon as we can, just like we do with the flu vaccine."

And the Navy has given ships the OK to relax strict coronavirus rules if all crew members get vaccinated, including eliminating weeks of pre-deployment quarantining, enforced social distancing, and restrictions on port calls and other breaks. [coersion]

Kirby said a lot of factors go into whether someone chooses to get the vaccine, such as whether they have pre-existing conditions that would make vaccination risky.

He said the Pentagon is administering the Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech two-dose vaccines almost as quickly as it gets them. So far, the military has acquired nearly 1,276,000 doses, and given almost 1,145,000 shots. About 735,000 of the shots were initial doses, and 409,000 were second doses.

"They're not staying on the shelf very long," Kirby said. "We get them, and we put them into arms."

The Pentagon will continue to make COVID vaccines available to troops who are most in need of them, including those getting ready to deploy, he said.

And while getting vaccinated is a personal decision, Kirby said troops need to remember it's also a choice that could affect their teammates' health and unit readiness.

While the military still doesn't require the vaccine for deploying troops, Kirby said it makes it available to them if they want it.

"Part of our obligation here ... is to provide enough information so they can make the most informed decision," he said. "We certainly hope that people will see that these are safe and effective, and the side effects are minimal, and that their colleagues and teammates are vaccinating themselves."

When asked whether a deploying unit might decide to leave those who decline to be vaccinated behind, Kirby declined to speculate and said that would be the unit commander's decision.

But he said he was not aware of any deploying units where this has been an issue.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You think that I've been debunked by what is put out to the public, but read what I've highlighted to see what goes actually occurs "on the ground."

You said that I only know what I know. I'm telling you what the fuck I know. How it goes down from the Brigade level on down to Company. The Army is lying in wait to make it mandatory and the Navy will keep a sailor cooped up on a ship until they comply.

According to the Press Conferences, the Atlanta Spa Shooter just happened to have a "bad day." We all know it's more than that.

I hope that you can grasp something from what I've written here. Even if YOU can't read these tea leaves, I can.

Lastly, I will terminate this transmission and close this channel. Don't go speaking about anybody's IQ until you get that dozen thoughts/points in one block of text shit straightened out Bruh. I give you an E for using commas and periods though.

Shaka54
Out

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got the J&J yesterday. About 8 hours later, I felt like I was coming down with the flu and by the 12th hour, chills, dry-mouth. I’ve been in the bed for the last 12 hours and have a headache and sore muscles everywhere. Hopefully will feel better tonight, but shit, this vaccine hits you at first.
Good, that means you got a great immune response to build antibodies

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cambodian American Doctor Dies in Fresno,CA of COVID During First Vaccine Rollout
March 19, 2021 10:02 AM

Nigga she didn’t even take the vaccine. It even said it in the article. You just trolling now