"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It is a stupid ass system. Drop the phase BS and get the vaccine into peoples arms. All the start with the medical community was just silly.

with 20 million people already having had Covid, vaccinating just 50 million people would slow the spread because that would put 70 million people protected

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
It is a stupid ass system. Drop the phase BS and get the vaccine into peoples arms. All the start with the medical community was just silly.

with 20 million people already having had Covid, vaccinating just 50 million people would slow the spread because that would put 70 million people protected

I think the medical community was the proper place to start. They are the ones taking care of the patients. Most of them have stopped quarantining if they didn't have symptoms, but if they aren't available, no one can get help. Then I think the assisted living facilities/nursing homes, food service and meat packer workers, prisons, essential workers that have to deal with the public, and employees that have to work in groups, like the amazon warehouses.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think the medical community was the proper place to start. They are the ones taking care of the patients. Most of them have stopped quarantining if they didn't have symptoms, but if they aren't available, no one can get help. Then I think the assisted living facilities/nursing homes, food service and meat packer workers, prisons, essential workers that have to deal with the public, and employees that have to work in groups, like the amazon warehouses.
Only thing is that some people are missing their appointments at vaccine clinics. Those vaccines are prepared before for the whole day. If there is vaccine left over that will expire they need to find whoever and get them vaccinated.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

1-s2.0-S095232781930050X-gr11.jpg

Look where the virus is surging and look at this map. The states in with record highs are also part of the heart attack and stroke belt. This will not end well and was not only foreseeable but preventable. :smh:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend