"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I thought we already passed the 5 mil mark. Although different groups are using different sources.

Right now CNN is showing 4,994,276 on the tv screen... :dunno:

sidebar: I've noticed CNN has been slightly behind NBC/MSNBC with case and death totals

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I've seen this on TV, but it still seems like you'd end up touching the part with germs anyway. Or touching something it touched like the inside of your pocket.

Yeah, but you can use hand wipes on it and the surface area you have to clean isn't all that great. I had ordered it the day before that post, so I haven't received it yet. I was actually intending to purchase the brass one as I had seen it a few weeks ago, but that that has a stylus on the tip so you can use it on touch screens. Until covid, I didn't realize how many places I go I have to pull the door open.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah, but you can use hand wipes on it and the surface area you have to clean isn't all that great. I had ordered it the day before that post, so I haven't received it yet. I was actually intending to purchase the brass one as I had seen it a few weeks ago, but that that has a stylus on the tip so you can use it on touch screens. Until covid, I didn't realize how many places I go I have to pull the door open.
Covid does not transfer off of surfaces like sars.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
It’s coming. But it’s coming closer to the election thanks to the kind prime minster president secretary of judeo Christian of mother Russia
Well there’s a strong possibility that it may not be coming the legality of that executive order is going to get challenged by a large group of Republicans also Trump cut down the money for unemployment and that tax holiday bullshit is bullshit. The Democrats had a very nice bill sitting there waiting but the Senate Republicans was acting stupid.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Really motherfucker

SEARCH

Raw Story
Ad-Free Login - Go Ad-Free & Join The Movement

Mnuchin threatens to make taxpayers pay back COVID money unless Trump is reelected

Published
1 hour ago
on
August 9, 2020
By
David Edwards

Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin suggested on Sunday that Americans will have to pay the government back for any payroll tax reduction unless President Donald Trump is reelected.

In an interview on FOX, host Chris Wallace noted that the president’s latest executive action on COVID-19 financial relief is “not a tax cut.”

“It’s a payroll tax suspension,” Wallace explained. “Isn’t there a danger that a lot of businesses won’t pass these saving through to workers because they’re going to hold on to the money because at some point, according to this executive action by the end of the year, those payroll taxes are going to be have to be paid anyway?”

"Well, the president wanted to do a payroll tax cut,” Mnuchin replied. “We could do the payroll tax deferral. He’s going to go to the American people and tell them that when he’s reelected, he will push through legislation to forgive that so, in essence, it will turn into a payroll tax cut.”

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't know if it transfers well or not. All I know is that it was alive in well on the cruise ships 17 days after all the passengers disembarked.
It’s only me and you here, can we talk about something that has been bothering me for quite some time?

No not the inverted urethra. I got that fixed. I found out my kidneys are inside out.

How was covid able to spread like wildfire on cruise ships and navy vessels but India seems to be handling the virus relatively well?

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Ee54Je5WkAAhQoA

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
  • Wow
Reactions: flx

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
It’s only me and you here, can we talk about something that has been bothering me for quite some time?

No not the inverted urethra. I got that fixed. I found out my kidneys are inside out.

How was covid able to spread like wildfire on cruise ships and navy vessels but India seems to be handling the virus relatively well?

Well, it was at the beginning before folks realized there was an issue. No one was social distancing. Cruise ships are full of strangers sucking and fucking, and you know how menfolk like to lean in two inches from your face to whisper some nonsense they think makes them appear witty or appealing. Folks were probably swapping breath droplets and body fluids like crazy. Not to mention the recirculated air.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Well, it was at the beginning before folks realized there was an issue. No one was social distancing. Cruise ships are full of strangers sucking and fucking, and you know how menfolk like to lean in two inches from your face to whisper some nonsense they think makes them appear witty or appealing. Folks were probably swapping breath droplets and body fluids like crazy. Not to mention the recirculated air.
No need to engage in sexism, my dear. I feel like I need to take a bath after that post. Unfiltered sexism is the worst.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Well, it was at the beginning before folks realized there was an issue. No one was social distancing.

Had a good experience doing emergency First Aid / CPR re-cert' on Friday. Small class. Only 9 people - all from within our organization. Need to re-up every 3 years. Walked in the building - temp' checked - hand sanitizer - mask received & a clear bag with 5 pairs of disposable gloves.

People sat across the class from each other. Closest person to my right was 8 - 10 feet away. She keeps a small bubble away from work. I've known her for 16 years. The people directly across the classroom were 25 - 30 feet away. Lots of sanitizing of needed equipment. Immediate disposal of stuff once not required. Instructor had 2 clear large storage containers for stuff to go into. Other stuff in the garbage.

Food room was closed. Signs and arrows in the hallways directing foot traffic. Signs on washroom doors saying no more than 2 people inside.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

31746620-8609261-image-a-124_1596989493513.jpg

31743624-8608917-image-a-11_1596983240323.jpg

Who cares,if we're in a pandemic.I just want to have my fun..

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor