"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

This is why this madness won't end....

I hate to say it but it's fairly obvious that the only thing that will wake these people up is massive death and suffering especially if it's someone close to them which means its already too late.

But if/when that does occur it will mean that we are all dealing with those same consequences despite having followed all guidelines which is what's really infuriating.

I've never really been the type to wish or hope death on people but I genuinely believe that the only thing that will open people's eyes is Trump himself testing positive and the case being so severe that it takes him to the brink of death or actual death which is sad to say.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I hate to say it but it's fairly obvious that the only thing that will wake these people up is massive death and suffering especially if it's someone close to them which means its already too late.

But if/when that does occur it will mean that we are all dealing with those same consequences despite having followed all guidelines which is what's really infuriating.

I've never really been the type to wish or hope death on people but I genuinely believe that the only thing that will open people's eyes is Trump himself testing positive and the case being so severe that it takes him to the brink of death or actual death which is sad to say.

The dude in the blue shirt just had his mom died from the shit but keep saying it's a mild flu....

These wannabe doctors is pissing me off with their stupidity. They're walking around no care in the world. Disregarding everyone's health....

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
The dude in the blue shirt just had his mom died from the shit but keep saying it's a mild flu....

These wannabe doctors is pissing me off with their stupidity. They're walking around no care in the world. Disregarding everyone's health....

But I bet seeing Trump end up on a ventilator in a coma or even dying would have more of an affect on people like him than seeing it happen to their loved ones :smh:

It's really strange, I think we've seen anything like this before.

The people who follow him don't do so because of politics really, its very cult like and seems very similar to how people in Scientology view David Miscavige for example.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
But I bet seeing Trump end up on a ventilator in a coma or even dying would have more of an affect on people like him than seeing it happen to their loved ones :smh:

It's really strange, I think we've seen anything like this before.

The people who follow him don't do so because of politics really, its very cult like and seems very similar to how people in Scientology view David Miscavige for example.
Or Hitler

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
116432614_3296974153701116_342505340205490757_o.jpg

Keepthapeace

well-known lurker
BGOL Investor

This is why this madness won't end....

Fam, it's a real simple answer to these white entitled mfkers... it ain't the playing dumb that they feel this is the same as the regular flu...

They have generational wealth to start all these businesses and white privilege keeping them stack with biz loans and they see this virus crumbling it all where they could be broke, at worst, the wives shopping at Target with an EBT card instead of their American Express and start over with nothing this time evening the playing field and that's what scares these mfkers more than being dead in 6 months. Danny and Karen will kill themselves before they have eat on some vienna sausage and crackers or ramen noodles for breakfast.

I personally know a plethora of black folk who have never seen the cash money they been making during this pandemic and getting business opportunities they never would have got before. Its not allgood across-the-board of course, but yes, let them on TV let everybody know they open so they can go in there and catch this shyt and have one of our brothers sitting at all this new cash and have no competition when his new gym opens down the block when they literally long gone in a year and vaccine comes in and virus goes.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
50% would have been enough to eliminate the virus completely if we were like other countries only averaging 200 cases a day.

With so many cases, it will take about 2 or more years for it to disappear

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
50% would have been enough to eliminate the virus completely if we were like other countries only averaging 200 cases a day.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I don't think a vaccine is going to help, because even if it works in any way effectively, we may not be able to get enough people to take the thing in the first place.

Between the people that don't believe in the virus, the people who think they could shake it off no matter what, the anti-vaxxers that don't think it works, the conspircy nuts that are sure they are trying to implant nanomachines, and the people who might think it works, but won't do it anyway because "fuck you, freedom" or something like that... good luck getting any saturation.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

The dude in the blue shirt is a coward. A hospital killed his mother but instead of fighting for her he wants to fight the governor and open his gym.

Which leads me to another point: why is a gym being ran by 5’4 260 lb and 5’9 110 lb guys? My grandmother warned me not to trust a skinny cook.

These pussies shouldn’t be on tv, they should have their heads examined.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

“I really want to put some of the blame on the federal government and President Trump, who I actually voted for back in 2016,” Green said. “I think that he has really failed to lead in this area because he’s not really not practicing the social distancing and the mask, and he’s downplaying the severity of it. I mean, I'm sitting here and I'm listening to my leader.

:hithead:

SKATTA

International
International Member
Good for the people of montreal...kudos on demonstrating this silly lockdown for a seasonal virus.

LAZY ASS PPL IN THIS THREAD WANTS TO SIT AT HOME AND GET GOVT MONEY.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Crackers are crazy....... with 250,000 expected too.... Rona gonna take care of all of Trump's MAGA bike riding supporters..... she gonna be all like "Yippee Kayee" mother fuckers ..... you know about 80% of those dirty ass motherfuckers be looking unsanitary as hell..... safe distances, washing hands????

VelvetyEmotionalAllensbigearedbat-size_restricted.gif

WITH SOME COVID RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE, 2020 STURGIS MOTORCYCLE RALLY THROTTLES AHEAD

160 total new cases of COVID in S. Dakota today.......
Bikers: "We're gonna change that with the quickness.... M.A.G.A. !!!!

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Texas reports its highest 7-day Covid-19 positivity rate since pandemic began

Health officials in Texas said the state's 7-day Covid-19 positivity rate has risen to 19.41% -- the highest average since the pandemic began.

The previous high of 17.43% was reported in July, according to data from the state's Department of State Health Services website.

At least 6,959 new coronavirus cases were reported on Saturday and 247 new deaths linked to the virus, health officials said.

There have been 481,483 cases statewide and 134,797 cases remain active. As of Saturday, 8,343 people have died due to the virus, the agency said.

Note: These numbers were released by the Texas Department of State Health Services, and may not line up exactly in real time with CNN's database drawn from Johns Hopkins University and The COVID Tracking Project.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Texas reports its highest 7-day Covid-19 positivity rate since pandemic began

Health officials in Texas said the state's 7-day Covid-19 positivity rate has risen to 19.41% -- the highest average since the pandemic began.

The previous high of 17.43% was reported in July, according to data from the state's Department of State Health Services website.

At least 6,959 new coronavirus cases were reported on Saturday and 247 new deaths linked to the virus, health officials said.

There have been 481,483 cases statewide and 134,797 cases remain active. As of Saturday, 8,343 people have died due to the virus, the agency said.

Note: These numbers were released by the Texas Department of State Health Services, and may not line up exactly in real time with CNN's database drawn from Johns Hopkins University and The COVID Tracking Project.

Oh no

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
United States is set to pass the 5,000,000 mark for new cases tonight.... 4,994,276
The global count will surpass 20,000,000 in two days or less.... I'm betting by Monday morning

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
“I really want to put some of the blame on the federal government and President Trump, who I actually voted for back in 2016,” Green said. “I think that he has really failed to lead in this area because he’s not really not practicing the social distancing and the mask, and he’s downplaying the severity of it. I mean, I'm sitting here and I'm listening to my leader.

:hithead:
But that's exactly what they asked for by voting for a dumbass using hate to win.