"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Trump today: "We'll put out the fires as they come!!!"

Thing is.... the whole fucking country is burning....

AZNXGICZYUI6VDX5B6IEXXMAK4.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Man the UFC must be paying Masvidal25 million in cash to risk his standing on one weeks notice and without his two corner coaches.

Yeah - makes you wonder about his PPV buy percentage too. He has mentioned to the media that it was a key factor in recognizing his value / worth. The PPV point$ tacked onto the contractual numbers.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
No federal leadership :smh:

Little Timmy brings coronavirus home from school and infects mom and dad......mom and dad go to their separate jobs and infect all their coworkers.

Wash Rinse Repeat.

More likely scenario is the parents infecting their children, sending them to school where they infect other children and those children could infect their parents/family who may have been following all precautions and avoided contracting the virus previously.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
No federal leadership :smh:

Little Timmy brings coronavirus home from school and infects mom and dad......mom and dad go to their separate jobs and infect all their coworkers.

Wash Rinse Repeat.
Timmy gets it from Tommy. Timmy comes homes to play with 3 siblings. One in junior high, one in daycare, one in high school. Mom works as a nurse. Dad teaches at a totally different high school..........entire county gone.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
More likely scenario is the parents infecting their children, sending them to school where they infect other children and those children could infect their parents/family who may have been following all precautions and avoided contracting the virus previously.
Sorry bruh...but kids are the ultimate vectors for most communicable diseases....

The kids are going to infect the ENTIRE community

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Another shortage?

Man, I haven't seen Lysol since March.
Costco’s number should be on speed dial. I’m fortunate to live within 30 minutes from 3. I can reach another 3 if I expand my range. And you have to be there at opening. Everything is usually sold out by 1030.

I have about 900 wipes and 9 disinfectant sprays. I have 20 mask shields, 4 goggles, 90 n95 masks, and 400 regular masks. I still can’t find gowns. I figure I can just rock a long sleeve shirt and just change before I get in the car.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Sorry bruh...but kids are the ultimate vectors for most communicable diseases....

The kids are going to infect the ENTIRE community
And can we be truthful on a Wednesday morning?

For the most part the everybody but old people thinking needs to be bushed. That was in China — way back in January. It’s July and young people are getting hit with the disease too. Whoever is exposed to it with underlining issues will probably get got too.

The current administration doesn’t care about any deaths not at the apex.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Fuck the kids,the teachers and parents. As long as,his kids aint there this piece of shit dont care..This idiot said,he was going to let states make their own decisions.....lol

I don't have kids but I have 5 nieces and a nephew, the idea of kids going to school is ridiculous.

It’s was a hot topic on my FB news feed yesterday.

There are many parents that wants their kids back in school this fall.

Last edited:

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And can we be truthful on a Wednesday morning?

For the most part the everybody but old people thinking needs to be bushed. That was in China — way back in January. It’s July and young people are getting hit with the disease too. Whoever is exposed to it with underlining issues will probably get got too.

The current administration doesn’t care about any deaths not at the apex.
There is a lot of truth to this.....The problem really lies with the local hospital systems period.

Its July......July. The hospitals are at capacity. WTF do we do when the flu season begins in late October?

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
There is a lot of truth to this.....The problem really lies with the local hospital systems period.

Its July......July. The hospitals are at capacity. WTF do we do when the flu season begins in late October?
Your life is political. Common sense is political. The federal government has declared war and no one seems to mind.