"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Americans are too stupid to not have mandatory mandates in place like wearing a mask and social distancing during this pandemic.

Its one of the main reasons why we haven't flattened the curve like most of the developed world.
No. The other part of the world paid their citizens to hunker the fuck down. America gave its populace $1200 and told them “Be Best.” Racism built this country brick by brick and racism will knock it down brick by brick.

After this is over you are going to be able to live the life that you have always wanted.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
EcLk7ipVcAEAJZP

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Reporters are all up in Desantis's lying ass right now..... roasting him out about hiding the numbers
:lol:

DefinitiveHighElkhound-poster.jpg

"This virus hates sunshine, heat and humidity...
we're going to be just fine in Florida."

SKATTA

International
International Member
Dont worry texas i got ya,this might help explain your alleged rise in cases
not from me from their own mouths.

Have a wonderful day bgol,go get some sunshine and enjoy life....
time for my jog...
:thumbsup:

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
That video is an hour long. Can you be a lil more specific than "whelp." Ty

:flyingkiss:
I didn't check it all out... was catching parts of it as it was happening... reporters starting digging into him about the state stopping the release of info and statistics.... their attempt to soften how bad things really are in Florida

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He's too scared to go against his base instead of doing the right thing for the state.
Politicians aren’t the bastions of courage. Hardly. What they are are a lagging indicator of their constituents. It’s not that Desantis is against go his base. This is Florida. Being intellectual deficient is what his voting constituents want.

Im going to get a little ignorant here: Florida is filled with tax cheats and criminals.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I’m going to be a a little cheeky, Camille.

Are black people contributors to the republican and/or the president’s campaign? Then why would the PPE give 2 shits about them?

The problem isn’t that we (citizens) having the same discussions WEB Dubois had 100 years ago. It’s that we are pretending that a 100 year old thesis is revolutionary.