"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Maybe do the one week and the total cumulative. That's one of the things that bothered me about the new format, it gave the weekly change, but you couldn't see how many cases the percentage was equivalent to. Or include the date of the first recorded case and/or the date with all time high and all time low. Since not all states are starting from the same place. You sort of want to now where you are coming from. I really like the simple arrow format tho. I'm not sure my response made sense. I'll revisit this when I get home.

It makes sense, and with this convo I found an error in my calculations :hithead:

Edit: And it's a set-back it's effected multiple graphs. :smh:

Last edited:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This piece of shit officially threw in the towel.Who cares about having over 130k deaths, it's not my problem anymore....lol

He's responsible for all of this shit but so are the "don't vote" "both sides" "Jill Stein" voters from 2016 :smh:

Look at this shit. The wild part is that this is before the real spike in the South :smh::smh::smh:

7J2SYRKYSVB67FERB72EZPUEJY.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
That sucks. Who would take a fight on a weeks notice.

godmc

International
International Member
Just the data.
get out there bgol,have a wonderful day....

:thumbsup:

just the data huh. You gotta share this with world leaders man. They all keep shutting down and locking down for no reason. If they had access to this post right here I’m certain things would be different and better. Nothing to worry bout at all.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
just the data huh. You gotta share this with world leaders man. They all keep shutting down and locking down for no reason. If they had access to this post right here I’m certain things would be different and better. Nothing to worry bout at all.

Exactly. If only the world's leading epidemiologists would stop being sheep and collecting and analyzing data. They just need to focus on YouTube :rolleyes: :smh: :lol:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member