Wow Texas power grid is really fucked up and I do blame the Republicans

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Texas is a red state (and even though mlk is a fed holiday) there are a lot of businesses/ people still working today.

That don't mean shyt! I know people that work at GM and are against unions, but they take advantage of the raise that they're getting. You don't see Muslims going into work when a business is closed for Christmas.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Turn on that PS5 and blow dryer too.
man i flew back in from Jacksonville last night........flight landed about 10:30.
we had to sit on the tarmac for an hour and a half cuz of the snow causing delays and all the gates were filled so we had no gate to pull into to get off the plane.
i was finally able to get off the plane around midnight.....it was 10 degrees and snowing heavy.
By the time i got to my car and paid my longterm parking fee,....it noticed my car was driving shakey. Had a fuckin flat tire.
Nigga i was mad as fuck. I called about 8 different wrecker services before i got one that would come out and tow my car.
Dude kept sayin,...."he'll be there in twenty,....he'll be there in twenty". Mufucka aint show up til 3am. I thought i was gonna be one of them mufuckas buried in snow in their cars and shit. Didnt get home til 4am.
Still had to be up and start my shift at 6am. I didnt think to take a heavy coat with me to Jacksonville, so all i had was a fuckin hoodie when i got back. It was so fuckin cold, just breathing in that cold air was makin my fuckin chest hurt.

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
man i flew back in from Jacksonville last night........flight landed about 10:30.
we had to sit on the tarmac for an hour and a half cuz of the snow causing delays and all the gates were filled so we had no gate to pull into to get off the plane.
i was finally able to get off the plane around midnight.....it was 10 degrees and snowing heavy.
By the time i got to my car and paid my longterm parking fee,....it noticed my car was driving shakey. Had a fuckin flat tire.
Nigga i was mad as fuck. I called about 8 different wrecker services before i got one that would come out and tow my car.
Dude kept sayin,...."he'll be there in twenty,....he'll be there in twenty". Mufucka aint show up til 3am. I thought i was gonna be one of them mufuckas buried in snow in their cars and shit. Didnt get home til 4am.
Still had to be up and start my shift at 6am. I didnt think to take a heavy coat with me to Jacksonville, so all i had was a fuckin hoodie when i got back. It was so fuckin cold, just breathing in that cold air was makin my fuckin chest hurt.
damn.. that is one fucked up story.... shiiiid I'ma stop complaining about my 30+ degree temp.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Idiots buying perishable dairy goods that require electricity to store or cook during a freeze and possible outage. :lol:

These muthafuckas deserve whatever they get. :smh:

There are a few good people in Texas, and I mean very few but majority of those assholes, especially if they voted for the Republicans deserve every bit of this. They are going to learn a lesson one day.

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
sorry dawg