Wow Texas power grid is really fucked up and I do blame the Republicans

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I never complaint about the heat, humidity and dew points in Houston, but the past few days have been awful. 100 degrees with dew points in the mid to high 70s, sweating soon as you walk outside.

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Last night and tonite, feels like you can cut the air with your hand. Thick
Never felt it this humid at night like this since moving here.
Man I walked in my garage to put some stuff in the recycling bin. Felt like walking in a hot pool because the air was so thick.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

"The Supreme Court ruled 5-4 on immunity, reversing a previous judgment from a Dallas state appeals court. Justices dismissed lawsuits from San Antonio’s municipal electric utility and a private energy developer.

The court ruled unanimously that ERCOT is a governmental entity, something the organization has waffled on in recent legal challenges. For instance, it claimed it was not a government entity when it was sued over Texas’ government open records law. ERCOT officials claimed it fell under government protection under the suits that were decided Friday."

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
If it wasn’t for the federal government, a lot of these dates would be failed by now… including you Florida

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

Most of the people in Texas know the problem, but they keep re-electing those same state officials. That freeze they had a year or two ago was a huge warning. The next event is going to hurt a lot of people.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And the sad thing is, is that come time to vote, the only thing that people will remember is how he stuck it to those liberal states by sending them those illegal immigrants.
You're going to need some mexicans on bicycles pedaling to give the polling place electricity.