Wow Texas power grid is really fucked up and I do blame the Republicans

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I raced an mb e450 a few weeks ago. Apparently it’s gas and electric. Gave him a car head start. It wasn’t fair. I explain to people that by the time I leave an intersection, I’m doing 40.

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Solar panels at home. Free supercharging FOREVER on the road. I charged my wife’s car and ran the dishwasher. Still made money today from solar. Only $.50 though. It’s the summertime. The most expensive time of the year to run electricity or get gas. I pay almost nothing for everything. House cold. Car cold. Drive anywhere I want. Free

The only way to beat free is if someone is paying you.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Solar panels at home. Free supercharging FOREVER on the road. I charged my wife’s car and ran the dishwasher. Still made money today from solar. Only $.50 though. It’s the summertime. The most expensive time of the year to run electricity or get gas. I pay almost nothing for everything. House cold. Car cold. Drive anywhere I want. Free

Good shit fam. I have been thinking hard about going solar. Did you get the Telsa joints?

sinistercane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Did you have to update home insurance??

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So taxpayers are writing them a check....but they'll be their own watch dogs.......

Yeah that always works...

What are these executives getting paid? How much in bonuses? And how much did they donate to politicians to keep it covered up?

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
On Sept. 28, Gov. Greg Abbott announced six appointees to the Texas Energy Reliability Council, which was established in June as part of a larger bill aimed at addressing preventing energy issues during emergency situations in the wake of Winter Storm Uri.

The council:
  • Brad Jones
    • Interim CEO of ERCOT, Liberty Hill
  • Nate Murphy
    • Senior counsel for Valero, San Antonio
  • George Presses
    • Vice president of fuel and energy for H-E-B, San Antonio
  • Edward Stones
    • Global business director for energy and climate change for Dow, Houston
  • Jon Taylor
    • Corporate vice president of fab engineering and public affairs at Samsung Austin Semiconductor, Austin
  • Melissa Trevino
    • Assistant vice president for power at Occidental Energy Ventures, Houston