Wow Texas power grid is really fucked up and I do blame the Republicans

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Here they go with the BS yet again...

ERCOT Issues Weeklong Call for Conservation as Electricity Demand Surges Monday
Texas power grid struggles to meet demand in scorching summer heat

There’s only one way to solve this problem and the people of Texas are going to have ax a lot of Republicans on the state level including governor next election Cycle.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
crippled bastard more concerned about building a wall than making sure everybody has electricity for the summer.
sounds about white.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
crippled bastard more concerned about building a wall than making sure everybody has electricity for the summer.
sounds about white.

They are really jumping down his throat in the comments section of your Instagram post. Motherfucker is trying to change the subject but mother nature keeps reminding people of his fuck ups.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They are really jumping down his throat in the comments section of your Instagram post. Motherfucker is trying to change the subject but mother nature keeps reminding people of his fuck ups.
when people start having heat strokes and shit because they wanna start turning off the electricity,......its gonna be absolute chaos.
its just in the mid-90s right now......but the extreme heat is right around the corner.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who the hell can sleep with the AC set on 82 at night? I'm the most energy frugal person I know and I can't set it below 78 at night or I'll wake up sweating. If that's what the governor of TX expects y'all just F'd.
nigga my AC doesn't go above 68. Ever!
and it aint about to now. u can follow those guidelines and still have your power shut off.
im bout to have it frigid in this bitch. a polar bear will feel right at home in my living room.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
and it aint about to now. u can follow those guidelines and still have your power shut off.
im bout to have it frigid in this bitch. a polar bear will feel right at home in my living room.

Doesn't your unit freeze up set that low?

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm trying to save money so during the hottest time of the year I set it at 78, other times its at 75 or 72 if we have guest.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
You're as bad as my wife was. She'd freeze my ass out of the crib if I let her. I can deal with 76-78 degrees and be good. Anything lower than that, I'm like...:frozen:.

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There’s only one way to solve this problem and the people of Texas are going to have ax a lot of Republicans on the state level including governor next election Cycle.

Doubtful. They'll be some bullshit excuse that if it wasn't for investing in solar and wind to appease liberals then they would have put more money into nuclear and coal and there would have been plenty of energy. A bunch of Texas conservatives are libertarians and believe the free market will always get it right the first time. Just say a company was forced to do something and they'll eat it right up.

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Huh? You can make money from solar energy?
Yes, we have a tesla powerwall. I know how much electricity we use. How much we’ve stored. We used 10kwh from the grid and sent 30 kWh back to the grid. Another 20 kWh went back and forth to the powerwall.

Hopefully, 2 more powerwalls will arrive this month. Once we have 3 powerwalls I really shouldn’t have to grab electricity from the grid.