WOW! For the dudes that do work around the house.

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
These new garbage disposal units (mine is 7 years old) are pretty easy to fix and set up. Had to get a peach seed out of mine couple days ago.

Thinking about getting one with more power to handle slip ups like that. Kids 1 & 3 just throw anything in the sink.

Seeded "regenerating" perennial rye last Saturday and I see blades popping up. Doesn't look like any rain next week so my water bill gonna be high keeping them moist till their roots establish.

Last edited:

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
Do any of you have a tankless water heater?

How much did it cost?

What Brand did you get?

What's an easy to install yourself?

And how does it work for you?
i have one. came with the house. I love the instant unlimited hot water. Turn it on and about 10 secs you got steady hot water. The downside is, if your electric goes off. you got nothing but cold water.

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor

I saw what he did and how it worked, but haven't figured out the logic yet. i like it though.

House we bought last summer was listed as being hard wood throughout. during walk through etc it was carpeted, peeled back some and saw the wood below. ok. past spring started taking up carpet and come to find out 3 rooms only had the baseboard, not the top wood flooring. muthafukers!!!.

We are looking at the pros and cons of doing it ourselves or hiring someone next spring.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
My dad is an electrician and I have installed too many to count outlets, ceiling fans, switches, and breaker boxes. Never knew about this hidden tool.

Two surprises in the video as well. One, I thought that was a dude and two I was surprised at how soft spoken he was!:eek2: Good shit!

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
All about location right now, my daughter and her husband found a nice gem of a home the price was low all because of A Dog Spa(Cac Shit) across the street 3Bdr 11/2 bth deck and large back yard house only 4yrs old for $90k. They got it May of last year.

What areas are you finding houses for under 100k? I'm in NY so that's unheard of unless you go way upstate.