WOW! For the dudes that do work around the house.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tenor.gif

Raeeb7

Rising Star
Registered
I don't even use strippers no more I strip everything with my side cutters without damaging the copper. Unless I'm ruffing in new work I cut the tabs off anyway.

This is great for a novice. If someone claimed to be a electrician and came on the job doin this shit they'd get laughed off the job.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't even use strippers no more I strip everything with my side cutters without damaging the copper. Unless I'm ruffing in new work I cut the tabs off anyway.

This is great for a novice. If someone claimed to be a electrician and came on the job doin this shit they'd get laughed off the job.

Brah...ain't that wire high as giraffe pussy...ret nigh?

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Everything is. Yea they giving out PPP loans and stimulus checks but the price of all materials done went thru the roof. Or they don't have what you need in stock. Shits crazy.
I know a lady who was in the process of buying a home. The realtor said they had a region zoom meeting and the region manager stressed to them, when possible encourage people to away from building homes right now, because the price of lumber is outrageous. I don’t know if that was genuine or not but I do know that shit is high.

Raeeb7

Rising Star
Registered
It is, one of my people's builds decks and fences. He been charging damn near double because of the lumber price hikes. I've been told as well that the real estate market ain't jumping right now.

I know a lady who was in the process of buying a home. The realtor said they had a region zoom meeting and the region manager stressed to them, when possible encourage people to away from building homes right now, because the price of lumber is outrageous. I don’t know if that was genuine or not but I do know that shit is high.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
It is, one of my people's builds decks and fences. He been charging damn near double because of the lumber price hikes. I've been told as well that the real estate market ain't jumping right now.
Ain’t jumping, ummmmmm maybe it’s regional
The same lady that gave me info about the car shortage just recently purchased a home. The lady said that shit was so stressful because damn near every decent to good house had offers. I know they was looking for 3 months, now how long before I started knowing her idk.