"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah, in the article she mentioned how she used to run 3 miles and then walk 10 more miles after that. That explains why she's so small. Lol.

Right. I read that and I was like “what?!”

When I went to Harlem last year, I walked to Central Park and ran about 5 miles and walked back to my hotel. That day I clocked in 13 miles total. I can see what many people in nyc are in shape a certain way.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Three miles isn't easy for most people without COVID.

I'm glad she is still fighting.
You're right. Most Americans would probably think they need to call 911 if they were forced to run a mile with any urgency. :smh: 3 miles is like a cat getting sick and then saying he's just now back to hitting 315 for reps on the bench. Her normal just different, but I get the point. This shit puts folks on their asses.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

I regret watching this bullshit knowing it was bullshit..

EC_R1VqXoAEEpA5.jpg

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
No more masks rally.... crackers take a knee and compare wearing a mask to George Floyd not being able to breathe

the cracker bitch at 1:10......... :hmm:

With over 130 pediatric deaths recorded in the country, 75% of the deaths are to non-white children. Over 300,000 children have been infected.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Trump and his knuckleheads tried to push this vaccine quicker until that test subject got sick and that threw a monkey wrench into everything.
He's beyond desperation after that Woodward book release.... and look how that pathetic fuck fuck packed them in at that Latino round table in Arizona.... he was the only one safely distanced man..... the only one