"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
First of all, the privledge.

No one frisked...Hands in pockets...Being able to go in and out of the house freely, leaving with open containers...
Then...covid positive

I don't give a fuck what anyone says this should be attempted murder. They knew,they had the virus yet act like it's all good...

Man. Neighbors running around in Browns gear. Browns got smoked. Football all day. CNN ain't really talking about Covid on their website. We all know what Fox on. Swear it don't feel like Covid is a thing. :smh: If the biggest thing about the NFL is going to be the debate about social justice and not a major Covid outbreak, this election ain't going to be as easy as some think.

Like,I said in the PAC-12 and Big-10 thread,this is never going away because we have leaders in this country on all levels that put profit over lives then you have people acting like this is the common fucking cold.

Too many selfish ass people in this country.

I would hate to be in Europe when the bubonic plague happened because I can only imagine the people being so dismissive despite the evidence shown on the dead body. People would have been like that's not a plaque that's black paint on the body.

The amount of stupidity in this country annoys the shit out of me but want to call other countries they're shitholes...Even,the so called shithole countries are doing a better job to contain this virus than us.

Last edited:

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Man. Neighbors running around in Browns gear. Browns got smoked. Football all day. CNN ain't really talking about Covid on their website. We all know what Fox on. Swear it don't feel like Covid is a thing. :smh: If the biggest thing about the NFL is going to be the debate about social justice and not a major Covid outbreak, this election ain't going to be as easy as some think.
Thats why I believe the dude who is never wrong. He said Biden will win a close race which is fucking sad.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Milk,eggs and a few things were high ass hell for a minute....

Even,certain type of candy was high for a moment. I was going to get me some Starburst and when I saw the price I put that shit right down.
The unnecessary shit like candy went up cause they're comfort foods... with everyone on lock down.... they were buying a lot of shit like that..... my tenant had lost a bit of wieght before the lockdown.... saw her in a pair of shorts one day.... she's putting that shit right back on..... cellulite all over those legs.....

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

I had a co-worker make some comments about she's not worried, people who died had preexisting conditions, people who survive and have organ failure were headed for that anyway, and if they have clotting issues afterward an asprin will take care of it. I was horrified. I'm so glad I'm not in center with these folks.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I had a co-worker make some comments about she's not worried, people who died had preexisting conditions, people who survive and have organ failure were headed for that anyway, and if they have clotting issues afterward an asprin will take care of it. I was horrified. I'm so glad I'm not in center with these folks.
There are 200k dead and people keep hoping there is a sweet number that makes white people say “Enough.” Racism is a virus in this country and our t-cells are less than 200. Not bad for 400 years. The country didn’t die because of the president racism is the death listed on the certificate.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

EC_R1VqXoAEEpA5.jpg

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I'm ready for them to coin a term called 'COVID Peer Pressure," because I'll be damn if more people ain't taking this as serious as us paranoid folks. I've heard countless stories of friends and family applying pressure to the folks who are careful as fuck.

200,000 dead is a lot, but it's still small enough that most people don't know anyone personally who has died. :smh:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member