"WW C"- COVID-19, GLOBAL CASES SURPASS 676 MILLION...CASES 676,609,955 DEATHS 6,881,955 US CASES 103,804,263 US DEATHS 1,123,836 8:30pm 1/28/24

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The hell? Alabama had over 14,000 new cases?

2020-09-15_Alabama_hospitalizedCurrently.png

2020-09-15_Alabama.png

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

:smh: That's a bad fuck up.

"More than 6,700 people in Mecklenburg County received text messages from the county Health Department on Friday that they had tested positive for COVID-19. And more than 500 people were told the same news via a county email.

But it was a mistake.

It’s not known how many of the thousands who received the messages actually have COVID-19, had tested positive at one point or never had the coronavirus. Regardless, none of them should have gotten such a text or email from the county, because the county does not give people results that way."

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
The response to people against masks puzzles me.
No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service is an afterthought...they just added a mask to enter a business. I ain't too much to ask, whether you believe that it's effective or not, it's just an extension of a Health Code that's been around for ages.

Once you leave the store, then take it off and go about your business.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Last edited:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I highly doubt we’ll be going back on lockdown. These white folks ain’t having it.
I mentioned this shit way back in April. That shit wasn't even a fucking lockdown around here. :smh: Don't even know why the cacs were bent out of shape. Folks were just kicking it at houses instead of bars, restaurants, etc.

And since 1000 deaths a day ain't shit to people no more, what exactly would trigger another quasi-lockdown? They've normalized the fuck out of it. I find I have to constantly remind myself shit ain't all sweet like that. Damn if this don't feel like another fall if I don't remind myself. :smh: