william macy, felicity huffman 50 other actors CEO's execs arrested this morning college admission

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I detailed how these corrupt universities many of whom have been hostile to my work, were involved in another complex scheme related to Bill Cosby. Bill Cosby had six honorary degrees from various universities. They used this recent sham prosecution to rescind them even though he settled many years prior without any any action taken. One of these colleges try to attack me with a car and made threats.

Based on my source, they are mounting criminal accusations to defend charges of racism regarding me, they want to show consistency.

We seen this being used in the job market against felons, now they're using it in other areas.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
180927104634-bill-cosby-mugshots-split-exlarge-169.jpg

He gave large sums of money to these universities and they backstabbed him, setting up this bizarre, mentally ill scheme.

chilibrick

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Indeed them and Asians are the most cheating fuckers I ever experienced throughout college matriculation. When I say Asians I'm talking about all of them from the Chinese to the two for one coolies of India. The have legions of organized cheaters.
i want to know what asians think about this. they'll probably won't say or do anything because they're afraid of white people.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They got caught cheating and the only people upset are the white,asian,indian and other's hopefuls that really spent time,money and resources trying to get into one of those schools when in reality they didn't know the right people or have the right finances to get their child in one of those slots.

This isn't a shocker,people have been saying this since forever that you don't have to be smart to get into certain schools,just knowing the right people can get you into anywhere you want to go.

They got the main player,the rest will fade into the shadows and we won't hear about this no more

Kaotic

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light...
Platinum Member
The more and more access we get to better technology, the more and more the public "learns" shit that black people have known for decades maybe centuries. That whitey are the biggest cheats and criminals walking around this country.
EXACTLY!! Yet they want to cry and throw fake outrage temper tantrums about Affirmative Action...

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
theKey270.jpg
They need to expel the students to send a message.

If these schools give you an honorary degree like Cosby, decline that shit fast. You do not want to get entangled with these white supremacists. Donate your money to other causes.

Last edited:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
How about just telling your kid no, you aren't smart enough to get in to your dream school. :hmm:

Life sucks and you can't get everything you want