william macy, felicity huffman 50 other actors CEO's execs arrested this morning college admission

King_of_Posts

Rising Star
Registered
The feds are ever so slightly tipping their hand to show just a piece of what they have. Lori is going to prison.....for how long, I have no idea but she IS going. The feds have her dead to rights.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
giphy.gif

source.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Lori Loughlin Tries and Fails to Dismiss Her College Admissions Scam Charges
By Devon Ivie@devonsaysrelax
Photo: JOSEPH PREZIOSO/AFP via Getty Images

eece72017ad94a652dcd129ab367331266-16-loughlin-mossimo.rsquare.w330.jpg

While we were all diverting our attention to the coronavirus pandemic, Aunt Becky tried to swoop in with her Get Out of Jail Free Card and pretend nothing ever happened with her alleged college admissions scam. The judge, clearly not a Full House or Hallmark fan, wasn’t having any of it. Per court documents obtained by Variety, Lori Loughlin and her husband, Mossimo Giannulli, were denied their bid to throw out charges in the widely publicized Operation Varsity Blues case. Last month, the couple filed a motion to dismiss all of the charges, claiming that government agents engaged in misconduct by coaching William Singer, the scam’s mastermind, to “bend the truth” in recorded conversations in order to implicate the couple and other families for their alleged involvement. Judge Nathaniel Gorton, however, ruled on Friday that there was no evidence to suggest that the agents engaged in misconduct.

“After consideration of the extensive briefing, affidavits and other information provided by the government and defendants,” Gorton ruled, “the Court is satisfied that the government has not lied to or misled the Court.” The couple’s trial is still set to begin in Boston this fall.

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Lori Loughlin Tries and Fails to Dismiss Her College Admissions Scam Charges
Photo: JOSEPH PREZIOSO/AFP via Getty Images

eece72017ad94a652dcd129ab367331266-16-loughlin-mossimo.rsquare.w330.jpg

While we were all diverting our attention to the coronavirus pandemic, Aunt Becky tried to swoop in with her Get Out of Jail Free Card and pretend nothing ever happened with her alleged college admissions scam. The judge, clearly not a Full House or Hallmark fan, wasn’t having any of it. Per court documents obtained by Variety, Lori Loughlin and her husband, Mossimo Giannulli, were denied their bid to throw out charges in the widely publicized Operation Varsity Blues case. Last month, the couple filed a motion to dismiss all of the charges, claiming that government agents engaged in misconduct by coaching William Singer, the scam’s mastermind, to “bend the truth” in recorded conversations in order to implicate the couple and other families for their alleged involvement. Judge Nathaniel Gorton, however, ruled on Friday that there was no evidence to suggest that the agents engaged in misconduct.

“After consideration of the extensive briefing, affidavits and other information provided by the government and defendants,” Gorton ruled, “the Court is satisfied that the government has not lied to or misled the Court.” The couple’s trial is still set to begin in Boston this fall.

good. the way this country operates i was almost certain they would drop the charges

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
good. the way this country operates i was almost certain they would drop the charges
Sheeid if you know like I know you won't pop a beer open until the cell door closes.

Even then I wouldn't be surprised if she gets sprung early.

But we'll see.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Lori Loughlin’s Bail Reduced to Two USC Tuitions
Photo: CJ Gunther/EPA-EFE/Shutterstock

05b61c24edaf95b5961052d1fb7f634ac2-lori-loughlin.rsquare.w330.jpg

As Lori Loughlin and her husband, Mossimo Giannulli, continue to wait to be sentenced after pleading guilty for their involvement in the 2019 college admissions scandal, some good news has arrived for their bank accounts. According to USA Today, federal prosecutors have approved of the couple’s request to release their $1 million bonds secured by their property, a move that reduces their bail to $100,000. Additionally, prosecutors lifted the requirement that the $100,000 bonds be secured by money or property. The substantial reduction was granted after the couple “respectfully” made the request on July 13, as their lawyers assured the court that there “is no indication that defendants will flee rather than face sentencing” on their scheduled August 21 date. The reduced sum comes days after Loughlin and Giannulli sold their palatial Bel Air mansion to the co-founder of Tinder.
In May, Loughlin and Giannulli pleaded guilty to conspiracy charges related to their involvement in Operation Varsity Blues. The couple had originally pleaded not guilty and maintained their innocence since the scandal broke in March 2019, when they were accused of paying bribes up to $500,000 in exchange for their two daughters to become crew recruits at USC. Loughlin has agreed to two months in prison, a $150,000 fine, and two years of supervised release with 100 hours of community service. Giannulli will serve five months in prison, pay a $250,000 fine, and face two years of supervised release with 250 hours of community service.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Lori Loughlin She's Free!!! Released from Prison

37b87ef6f799445b8c7a4127bd958812_md.jpg

Lori Loughlin may have missed spending Christmas with her family but the good news ... she's only 3 days late 'cause she was just released from prison.

The "Full House" star will enjoy the rest of whatever 2020 has to offer after she was sprung free Monday ... and just 2 days shy of serving 2 months for her role in the college admissions scandal.

As we reported ... Lori surrendered to authorities at FCI Dublin in California on Halloween Eve. Remember, she surrendered nearly 3 weeks before her November 19 deadline.

Lori, of course, agreed back in May to plead guilty to 1 count of conspiracy to commit wire and mail fraud. Lori -- along with her hubby, Mossimo -- were accused of paying $500k in bribes to get their daughters into USC and faking a photo that made it look like the girls were college-caliber rowers.

Now that Lori's out ... she'll be on 2 years of supervised release. She also has to perform 250 hours of community service. Mossimo was sentenced to 5 months and is still in prison.

He reported to prison officials back in November ... with a new look. One down, one more to go.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Lori Loughlin released from prison after serving two months for college admissions scandal

The Full House actor was released after serving nearly two months in prison for her role in the US-wide admissions scandal, where she paid $500,000 for her two daughters to attend the University of Southern California. Her husband, Mossimo Giannulli, is still serving his five-month sentence.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Lori Loughlin Is Out of Prison After Serving Just Two Months
By Zoe Haylock@zoe_alliyah
Lori Loughlin Photo: Steven Senne/AP/Shutterstock

6bac13dc44e4d9e1d1709b1dd45228ceb2-lori-loughlin.rsquare.w330.jpg

Lori Loughlin, disgraced TV aunt and convicted fraudster, has been sprung from prison after serving two months for her participation in the college admissions scandal Operation Varsity Blues, per a People source. The Fuller House actress is returning to a peaceful life of workout classes, crafting, and other fun rich white lady hobbies from the low-security federal correctional facility where she had access to workout classes, crafting, and other fun rich white lady hobbies (like scrapbooking and card-making). Loughlin was sentenced to two months in federal prison as well as fined $150,000, and ordered to fulfill 150 hours of community service upon release. Back in May, she and her husband, fashion designer Mossimo Giannulli, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit wire and mail fraud. Giannulli was also charged with one count of honest services wire and mail fraud and was sentenced to five months in prison. More than 50 parents were accused of bribing their children’s way into elite universities as part of Operation Varsity Blues, including desperate housewife Felicity Huffman. Loughlin and Giannulli were accused of paying $500,000 to falsely portray their daughters, influencer Olivia Jade Giannulli and Isabella Rose Giannulli, as talented rowers to the USC crew team, despite neither of them ever participating in the sport.
Olivia Jade, 20, made the family’s first public appearance since being accused of the crime when she went on Red Table Talk earlier this month. “We messed up,” she told hosts Jada Pinkett Smith, Willow Smith, and Adrienne Banfield-Norris. “I just want a second chance to be like, ‘I recognize I messed up.’ I never got to say ‘I’m really sorry that this happened,’ or, ‘I really own that this was a big mess-up on everybody’s part,’ but I think everybody feels that way in my family right now.” Aunt Becky is back. Better make room at the red table.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Lori Loughlin Spotted Sporting Varsity Blue in First Post-Prison Sighting
By Chris Murphy@christress
Photo: CJ Gunther/EPA-EFE/Shutterstock

05b61c24edaf95b5961052d1fb7f634ac2-lori-loughlin.rsquare.w330.jpg

Lori Loughlin is out and about and trying to do some court-mandated good. The former Fuller House star who spent two months in prison for her role in the high-profile college-admissions scandal Operation Varsity Blues was spotted for the first time since her release doing community service via Project Angel Food, a nonprofit that prepares and delivers healthy meals to those suffering from serious illnesses in Los Angeles. Loughlin was spotted just two days after Netflix released the trailer for its forthcoming documentary Operation Varsity Blues: The College Admissions Scandal from the makers of Tiger King, which details how exactly Loughlin went from Lifetime tentpole actress to the face of the scandal alongside Desperate Housewives actress Felicity Huffman.
Loughlin and her fashion-designer husband, Mossimo Gianulli, pleaded guilty to paying $500,000 in order to get their two daughters, YouTuber and Red Table Talk guest Olivia Jade and her older sister, Isabella Rose, into USC, falsely posing as crew recruits. Mossimo is currently serving his five-month sentence at a federal prison in Santa Barbara and has an expected release date of April 17, while Loughlin has completed her two-month prison stay in Northern California and now has 100 hours of community service to complete and a $150,000 fine to pay before she’s a free woman. In photos first obtained by “Page Six,” you can see Loughlin decked out in blue jeans, a blue sweatshirt with “California” emblazoned on it, and a blue “Project Angel Food” hat. What can we say, the woman sure does love varsity blue.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Mossimo Giannulli Was Released From Prison Early
By Rebecca Alter@ralter

fd9f1e264696734c71f3f2d8361af53983-mossimo-gianulli-lori-loughlin.rsquare.w330.jpg

Lori and Moss, together again. Photo: Boston Globe/Boston Globe via Getty Images

Mossimo Giannulli, Lori Loughlin’s husband and the father of Olivia Jade, was released from prison early, on Friday, April 2, to serve the rest of his five-month sentence under home confinement. The Associated Press reported that Giannulli will be “under the supervision of a Bureau of Prisons facility in Long Beach,” which supervises halfway houses as well as home confinement. In May of 2020, both Giannulli and Loughlin pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit wire and mail fraud, after paying $500,000 to get their daughters admitted to the University of Southern California as members of the crew team, as part of the larger Operation Varsity Blues college-admissions scandal. Giannulli entered federal prison near Santa Barbara, California, on November 19, and is set for an April 17 release date from home confinement. According to In Touch, which first broke the story of Giannulli’s release, he filed an emergency motion in January to serve the rest of his sentence at home, after being placed in solitary confinement despite testing negative for COVID-19 multiple times. That’s a far cry from his wife’s Pilates-based correctional program. Anyway, happy to report that America’s … sweethearts? … are reunited once more.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Cybts1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
For SOME REASON,I don't believe she will serve the full time. :dunno:
Lori Loughlin Is Out of Prison After Serving Just Two Months
By Zoe Haylock@zoe_alliyah
Lori Loughlin Photo: Steven Senne/AP/Shutterstock

6bac13dc44e4d9e1d1709b1dd45228ceb2-lori-loughlin.rsquare.w330.jpg

Lori Loughlin, disgraced TV aunt and convicted fraudster, has been sprung from prison after serving two months for her participation in the college admissions scandal Operation Varsity Blues, per a People source. The Fuller House actress is returning to a peaceful life of workout classes, crafting, and other fun rich white lady hobbies from the low-security federal correctional facility where she had access to workout classes, crafting, and other fun rich white lady hobbies (like scrapbooking and card-making). Loughlin was sentenced to two months in federal prison as well as fined $150,000, and ordered to fulfill 150 hours of community service upon release. Back in May, she and her husband, fashion designer Mossimo Giannulli, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit wire and mail fraud. Giannulli was also charged with one count of honest services wire and mail fraud and was sentenced to five months in prison. More than 50 parents were accused of bribing their children’s way into elite universities as part of Operation Varsity Blues, including desperate housewife Felicity Huffman. Loughlin and Giannulli were accused of paying $500,000 to falsely portray their daughters, influencer Olivia Jade Giannulli and Isabella Rose Giannulli, as talented rowers to the USC crew team, despite neither of them ever participating in the sport.
Olivia Jade, 20, made the family’s first public appearance since being accused of the crime when she went on Red Table Talk earlier this month. “We messed up,” she told hosts Jada Pinkett Smith, Willow Smith, and Adrienne Banfield-Norris. “I just want a second chance to be like, ‘I recognize I messed up.’ I never got to say ‘I’m really sorry that this happened,’ or, ‘I really own that this was a big mess-up on everybody’s part,’ but I think everybody feels that way in my family right now.” Aunt Becky is back. Better make room at the red table.

Told You...
"Priviledge" helps when doing crime. :curse: