Will Smith Becomes Laughingstock On SM After Jada Writes Poem To The Late Tupac Shakur

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
I would cheat on my wife with Eva, I cant blame him

I don’t think you can continue to cheat and be a nice guy unless your wife gives you the okay. I also don’t think you can cheat (unknowingly) and be good husband.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mfkr said he used to fall in love a little bit with all his costars ......

They have an agreement.....

He smashing real broads and she's holding on to a ghost......

He aight
She fucking dudes half her age too
in real life

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don’t think you can continue to cheat and be a nice guy unless your wife gives you the okay. I also don’t think you can cheat (unknowingly) and be good husband.
Mothafuckas got the game all wrong. How you gonna cheat on the one mothafucka that you're supposed to trust?

If marriage is a contract, cheating is inflation.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Seems like Will and Jada are constantly targeted for some bullshit designed to lessen their likability and to possibly cause a breakup. Yet to their credit they keep chugging along. Its sad when your own people root for you to fail.

Will and Jada have raised a family both children can now be declared adults. Not many couples have shown that type of strength.

Last edited:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Seems like Will and Jada are constantly targeted for some bullshit designed to lessen their likability and to possibly cause a breakup. Yet to their credit they keep chugging along. Its sad when your own people root for you to fail.

Will and Jada have raised a family both children can now be declared adults. Not many couples have shown that type of strength.
Al Gore got divorced and Bill Clinton is happily married?

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool

Targeted? That's like a fish jumping into a fisherman's boat talking bout targeted lmao these people put all their family business and weirdness out there. How is that being targeted?