Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Flaco, LOL!! Imma be nice because she's been through a lot with Will. Maybe they are healing together now that Quincy Jones is dead.She's looking like a male NYC Latino drug dealer from the late eighties early nineties we'd call Flaco.
![]()
Will Smith and Jada Pinkett cozy up on rare date night
Will Smith and wife Jada Pinkett looked closer than ever as they enjoyed a rare date night in LA on Thursday - marking their first joint sighting since May .www.dailymail.co.uk
Damn I hope she's aight health wise.
She resents Will and his financial success.Bitch Will You Just Enjoy His Wealth and Shut the Hell Up....No One Worried About You Like That![]()
I look at it from an economic and psychoanalytical perspective. Issa is clearly schizophrenic.I watched one episode of that show. That was enough.
I do my best to not extrapolate psychological or sociological assessments of actors based on their on screen persona. After all. Idiot box is synonymous with TV.She resents Will and his financial success.
I look at it from an economic and psychoanalytical perspective. Issa is clearly schizophrenic.
I watched one episode of that show. That was enough.
As much actual porn on the board, believe me I know the difference.Good sir, that is Hollywood porn. Notwithstanding I am amused and entertained by the gifs. Thanks for posting.
I'm really tired of her.
Been tired.
Stays in the news, but her last acting credits were in 2021 & 2023.
