Will Smith Becomes Laughingstock On SM After Jada Writes Poem To The Late Tupac Shakur

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im sure at this point will dont give a fuck..

its the fan boys and girls that care

more than they do...
They are idolaters and can’t help it. :lol:

If Will Smith left Jada Pinkett the stans would be crying foul as she won’t leave because she won’t ever get another mate the caliber of Will Smith. Jada Pinkett is replaceable. That is why so-called black men need to know their worth and stop with the feminism / mother goddess worship, which is Will’s problem unfortunately.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They are idolaters and can’t help it. :lol:

If Will Smith left Jada Pinkett the stans would be crying foul as she won’t leave because she won’t ever get another mate the caliber of Will Smith. Jada Pinkett is replaceable. That is why so-called black men need to know their worth and stop with the feminism / mother goddess worship, which is Will’s problem unfortunately.

Yea it's crazy how the

Tables turned..

But I know these honeys...

And for Jada to come up with that now

Is because she found out will is fuckin somebody and enjoying it..

And she is finding out the hardway she ain't the prize she used to be..

So she resorting to

Throwback memories...lol

But chea respect woman and especially sisters all day..

But you are only a queen or goddess if you living like one..

Sorry Jada...

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
they aint fucking each other for him to care. its just raising kids and keeping the businesses intact. their love lives are their own. yall really are clueless when it comes to the ultra rich. this isn't lou the mechanic and sherelle at the beauty shop.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mfkr said he used to fall in love a little bit with all his costars ......

They have an agreement.....

He smashing real broads and she's holding on to a ghost......

He aight

tekwehuself

Immigrant Expat
International Member
God told Pope Gooch dat Holy Ghost Pac be tearing dat ass up Patrick Swayze style.

That Poem aint old tho Jada conjuring up spirits busting all type of Demi nuts while Will play rodeo wiith Lil Nas X.

This is absolutely tragic if true

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jada Pinkett feels herself waaaaay too much. Always putting family business on front street and revealing her intimate thoughts about fucking men other than her husband and in one case even while married to the one person responsible for her being able to live a life of luxury. Were it not for Will we would have never heard of the ungrateful bitch.

Time for Will to bounce and if he's concerned about how that will affect his two kids he shouldn't, they're already fucked up. :hmm:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Jada Pinkett feels herself waaaaay too much. Always putting family business on front street and revealing her intimate thoughts about fucking men other than her husband and in one case even while married to the one person responsible for her being able to live a life of luxury. Were it not for Will we would have never heard of the ungrateful bitch.

Time for Will to bounce and if he's concerned about how that will affect his two kids he shouldn't, they're already fucked up. :hmm:
The one son Jaden is okay. Willow going go be a funny spot in 60 years though.

jimmiewine

"Are you gonna bring Halle? That's a fine bitch!"
BGOL Patreon Investor
Here’s my take on this: She read a poem from her friend who passed 25 years ago. Nothing about the poem implied anything about anything about their marriage. It’s sad that people took this and tried to make Will out to be anything less than her husband. Society is sad.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They have the oddest relationship.

I really hope Will is fucking a gang of bitches on the side and not just taking all this BS from Jada.

christop

Rising Star
Registered
Will doesn't care about this nearly as much as people think imo. Things I've heard him say in general and specifically about this situation suggest that.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
you are in the running for the dumbest most uninformed post of the year..

if you are found to simply be a troll you will be disqualified from winning the above-mentioned award.
Bitch is just a troll that claims to have posted so much pussy on this board.... yet can produce no links to those mysterious unfounded claims....

@Non-StopJFK2TAB ...still waiting for those links... you ho

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
That family is the most dysfunctional family ever, and they won't stay away from social media

They have the oddest relationship.

I really hope Will is fucking a gang of bitches on the side and not just taking all this BS from Jada.

Whatever we may think or have opinions about, those 2 been together damn near 25 years, no matter what you or I think is weird, dysfunctional or out of the ordinary, they keeping it together and are portraying loyalty of a strong black family no matter what.
My wife always tell me be mad at home, we a model couple in the public eye.

Iron Man

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She must want him to give her a divorce, instead of saying she want it, she want Will to say I'm want a divorce, so she can build a reality platform on that.

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Whatever we may think or have opinions about, those 2 been together damn near 25 years, no matter what you or I think is weird, dysfunctional or out of the ordinary, they keeping it together and are portraying loyalty of a strong black family no matter what.

almost 25 years together , yes. But there are other black couples out there with the same accolades that are keeping it together. Denzel is one of them. That red table discussion was a bad idea. It exposed them a lot to the public. sometimes, secrets should remain secrets. I give Will lots of kudos for hanging in there. He survived the rapper boning his wife, now this.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
almost 25 years together , yes. But there are other black couples out there with the same accolades that are keeping it together. Denzel is one of them. That red table discussion was a bad idea. It exposed them a lot to the public. sometimes, secrets should remain secrets. I give Will lots of kudos for hanging in there. He survived the rapper boning his wife, now this.

I get where you coming from, but that is a dynamic they are comfortable with and they have an understanding about.
It does show that with everything we see wrong with it, they are ok with it and can work shit out.
I aint sayin I agree with it, or I have the fortitude to stick around for that bullshit, but whatever they got going on must be working for them.
Always remember what they eat dont make you shit.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Of course, I certainly get all of that, but the thing is Jada constantly going public with their shit. That is the weird thing.

Will keeps it in house, where Jada puts a lot of in house business in the streets. That's fucked up.

BTW... There's nothing super loyal about what goes on in their relationship. There has been a lot of cheating.

It's just my opinion about there very public relationship. Trust me, I know relationships aren't easy, especially ones that last that long.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Of course, I certainly get all of that, but the thing is Jada constantly going public with their shit. That is the weird thing.

Will keeps it in house, where Jada puts a lot of in house business in the streets. That's fucked up.

BTW... There's nothing super loyal about what goes on in their relationship. There has been a lot of cheating.

It's just my opinion about there very public relationship. Trust me, I know relationships aren't easy, especially ones that last that long.

No doubt, I could never have my business all out in the street like that, but apparently neither one of them give a fuck.