Why wasnt Miss Mighty mod on SOL?

smokedacane

Star
Registered
i was wondering.

Oh I'm sure you were just "wondering"........even without the use of my eyes I can see where this thread is going.

Wheres_the_beef_commercial.jpg

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor
the bottom line is miss mighty has not earned it. she has not put in as much work as femm nor is she on the same level as femm. femm is a key contributor to bgol, so much so that she helped create a section for female members where they can be free of harrasment from bgol male members. miss might couldve never done anything that ground breaking for bgol... femm starts great polital and informative threads, she brings a feminem touch to bgol that we really need. miss mighty just brings.... eeeehhhh..... half nude digi picks in "attention whoring" thread that needs to be locked. no hate to miss mighty.. just speakin the real..

hats off to the #1 lady of bgol "femm"

that shold explain it my nigga "gd"

GDFOLKS

wannabe star
Registered
the bottom line is miss mighty has not earned it. she has not put in as much work as femm nor is she on the same level as femm. femm is a key contributor to bgol, so much so that she helped create a section for female members where they can be free of harrasment from bgol male members. miss might couldve never done anything that ground breaking for bgol... femm starts great polital and informative threads, she brings a feminem touch to bgol that we really need. miss mighty just brings.... eeeehhhh..... half nude digi picks in "attention whoring" thread that needs to be locked. no hate to miss mighty.. just speakin the real..

i disagree but i see you nigga.

Andeyhollawho

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

6toeosw.gif

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
Cause she would be banning SOL members instead of BGOL members. That site would have had a "Grand Opening, Grand Closing" in about three days.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

that "ban" button on SOL is worn out already.

wow. :lol:

actually, femme brings those "grim reaper" threads as her sig suggests.

no comment on the miss mighty thread and its intention.

FUCKYOU

BGOL Investor
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

that "ban" button on SOL is worn out already.

wow. :lol:

actually, femme brings those "grim reaper" threads as her sig suggests.

no comment on the miss mighty thread and its intention

so do u see her thread as a form of attention whoring? speak on it...

again i aint hatin on her.. jus callin it like i see it..:rolleyes:

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Yeah I have noticed Mighty Rat been super quiet ever since she was quietly de-modded :lol:

Now as far as femme creating political threads ahhhhh you mean Debbie Downer threads, Femme worse than the american media, all she do is show how many ninjas got shot and die in a day and some other outlandish news stories :lol:

Its appreciated though cause it shows just to type of crazy shit that goes on in this violent obsessed society :yes:

GDFOLKS

wannabe star
Registered
so do u see her thread as a form of attention whoring? speak on it...

again i aint hatin on her.. jus callin it like i see it..:rolleyes:
People that are unattractive seem to be more nice..bottom line is she cant attention whore

FUCKYOU

BGOL Investor
Yeah I have noticed Mighty Rat been super quiet ever since she was quietly de-modded :lol:

Now as far as femme creating political threads ahhhhh you mean Debbie Downer threads, Femme worse than the american media, all she do is show how many ninjas got shot and die in a day and some other outlandish news stories :lol:

Its appreciated though cause it shows just to type of crazy shit that goes on in this violent obsessed society :yes:

u a fool dogg

:lol::lol::lol::lol: