Why was Michael Jackson killed?

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
u-SFJLID-Imgur.png

06-donald-trump-michael-jackson.w1200.h630.jpg

Michael Jackson's known pedophilia to corporations opened up serious liability with future dealings with other black entertainers. Let's say your employer hires a serial rapist that is a registered sex offender, down the road a black pedophile applies for a job. Because the employer knew and accepted that condition, your ability to deny employment to the pedophile is weakened significantly. If he is black, he can sue for discrimination and claiming their criminal acts as an affirmative defense would not work

We know that employers love to use the criminal justice system to deny employment as detailed in Michelle Alexander's book the new Jim Crow. In any event, Michael Jackson could impede this Jim Crow system by him pursuing lucrative deals in the future with accusations of pedophilia. He already had a criminal trial that failed to convict the only choice left was to murder him.

bookCover2.jpg

So basically his murder was a racist and mentally ill legal strategy to block other minorities from getting lucrative deals from Hollywood by inventing criminal accusations against them. I noted with Tiger Woods, his endorsement deals vanished the minute his sexual addiction wholesome image was damaged. These companies can claim his use of prostitutes and other shady dealings are the reason not to sign him to multimillion-dollar deals. Prior to that if these companies had not done an endorsement deal with the number one golfer, it opened them up to charges of discrimination. Of course all the endorsement deals went to the white golfers.

Based on my observation of the daily harassment I receive such as driving by a movie theater and other strange activities, I believe this is what they are using to deny opportunity to me. I did something related to the Michael Jackson murder and it resulted in this strange job termination/threat. I was unaware at the time, it reminded me of Training Day, the person they were paid to kill just happened to save their cousin from being raped.

A guilty entity will overreact to you because they are aware of the consequences. My problems of being blacklisted may stem from this murder and cover-up that is taking place. Uncovering the truth may unravel this
system that is used to deny opportunities with over zealous criminal prosecution.

In the past decade, most of the movies feature my work because of how prolific and interesting. Based on the pattern of Bill Cosby, Harvey Weinstein, Russell Simons, Nate Parker, R Kelly, Michael Jackson, and many others suggest they are setting up a legal strategy that is claiming some sort of criminal accusation to deny my share of these lucrative deals and to protect themselves from discrimination lawsuits or charges.

The minute Bill Cosby tried to get a deal with NBC, his criminal witch hunt that resulted in his incarceration began. If NBC had signed a deal with Cosby that would have taken their affirmative defense against discrimination away in the future.

This seems to be related to the entertainment industry this bizarre behavior. I noted an athlete that was accused and settled out of court had no issues during his career. He retires and starts a film career which won him an academy award. The media started bringing up his past and the academy did something strange to block him. When he was playing just sports, his past never came up.

06-r-kelly.w330.h330.jpg

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
michael-cohen-donald-trump-jr-idiot-1551281188-640x427.jpg

I guess the short answer Michael Jackson was killed and these other celebrities are being harassed is this guy. Some deluded mentally ill legal strategy that was designed to steal for me to make movies and other garbage products using intellectual property and copyrights. These retards want to invent or inflate crimes/use the criminal justice system as an affirmative defense.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
26-bill-cosby-2.w700.h467.jpg

Based on their twisted logic, if Bill Cosby was not convicted at trial, I believe they would have attempted to kill him. He would have been released, and had the potential to pursue lucrative deals similar to Michael Jackson. No wonder R Kelly was upset on TV because he knew that he was going to get killed.

It goes to show that these people you are dealing with are psychopaths that can throw you away like trash at anytime to make money. Especially athletes like Tiger Woods, who believe these companies are doing business with him because of his talents, many times it is a legal decision to avoid charges of racism.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
26-bill-cosby-2.w700.h467.jpg

It looks like someone's trying to go back in time and fix things because of the knowledge of something they have today. For some bizarre reason, they are looking for ways to not recognize any of my work in academia or provide financial compensation. Bill Cosby helped me really put together this scheme that's going on.

He had this trifecta of honorary degrees from academic institutions despite allegations of sexual crimes and on the cusp of signing a major entertainment deal. The minute he was convicted these honorary degrees and academic recognition were rescinded from six universities. He also had lucrative deals that he was pursuing in the entertainment industry.

The prosecution seemed odd with the witchhunt of Bill Cosby many years later using testimony that was given in a civil trial after the DA promised not to prosecute him.

I believe this same mentally ill logic was used with Michael Jackson, resulting in the decision to murder him. Someone was looking for ways to backdate their decisions, to prepare for some future event with me to show some consistency. Unfortunately this murder has exposed their abuse of the criminal justice system towards black defendants to prevent them from employment. His death could provide evidence and be a rallying point to millions of blacks tied up in the criminal justice system unnecessarily to create a pretext not to hire them.

This behavior is called perfection of innocence when a criminal defendant tries to fix mistakes to prevent his prosecution.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
WHITNEY%20HOUSTON-WITH%20DAUGHTER.jpg

Another suspicious death that may be linked...

These deranged people are trying to fix the past using murder and rushed unwarranted prosecution of crimes many decades later. In their sick mind, they want to show the treatment I am receiving is not due to the theft of my work.

w8597iCZ.jpg

There is this crazed obsession with me that is extreme anger by these white supremacists and coons; I can feel it. If I was white, they would be celebrating my working throwing this achievement in the face of other racial groups as another testament of their superiority.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
byron-allen.jpg

He sued the media companies for discrimination in the amount of $10 billion. One affirmative defense that the legal team could have used was claiming the owner committed criminal acts, a nondiscriminatory reason not to do business with a 100% owned African-American company. When you fill out a job application and it asked about you committing felonies, they can use that to not hire you even though your qualifications are superior to other candidates .

They could have sent a private investigator to find out dirt on Byron Allen. If Byron Allen had committed crimes that were overlooked by these companies, one of the ways that they could fix that was dealing with those other people with rush prosecutions many decades after the fact and murder.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

When are we going to get a press conference for this bullshit for rushed prosecution many decades after the fact and murder in an alleged racist scheme to steal?

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
160712155545-jerry-sandusky-walking-exlarge-169.jpg

Crime reported in 2004, after a witness walked in on him anal raping a boy. Coach and athletic director did nothing, given access to University facilities. 2011 a rushed prosecution was put together like Cosby. Paterno statue was taken down and firing.

220px-Jared_Fogle_%282007%29.jpg

The FBI informant (girlfriend) that brought down Jared went to Subway and inform them of his pedophile behavior. It was a slam dunk case, she gave them probable cause and everything. The company did nothing about it. A rushed prosecution came out 7 years later by the FBI.

If he had beaten the charges, he would have been killed.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
maxresdefault.jpg

Name Parent company
Sony Electronics USA Inc. Sony Corporation of America
Sony Entertainment Inc.[7][8]
Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc. Sony Entertainment
Sony Pictures Entertainment Japan Sony Pictures Entertainment
Sony Pictures Motion Picture Group Sony Pictures Entertainment
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment Inc. Sony Pictures Motion Picture Group
Sony Wonder Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
Sony Pictures Television Inc. Sony Pictures Entertainment

Sony Music Entertainment Sony Entertainment

Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC
Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC[9] Sony Corporation of America
Sony DADC US Inc.
Sony Mobile Communications (USA) Inc.

In the red, Michael Jackson Whitney Houston, R Kelly would have affected the other subsidiaries of Sony (blue). They both had mysterious drug related death

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

Look at this bullshit YouTube video they tried to put out. They are trying to backtrack on the documentary because the truth has come out here. He was straight up murdered along with other people.

tim-cook-oprah-steven-spiel.jpg

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
u-SFJLID-Imgur.png

06-donald-trump-michael-jackson.w1200.h630.jpg

Michael Jackson's known pedophilia to corporations opened up serious liability with future dealings with other black entertainers. Let's say your employer hires a serial rapist that is a registered sex offender, down the road a black pedophile applies for a job. Because the employer knew and accepted that condition, your ability to deny employment to the pedophile is weakened significantly. If he is black, he can sue for discrimination and claiming their criminal acts as an affirmative defense would not work

We know that employers love to use the criminal justice system to deny employment as detailed in Michelle Alexander's book the new Jim Crow. In any event, Michael Jackson could impede this Jim Crow system by him pursuing lucrative deals in the future with accusations of pedophilia. He already had a criminal trial that failed to convict the only choice left was to murder him.

bookCover2.jpg

So basically his murder was a racist and mentally ill legal strategy to block other minorities from getting lucrative deals from Hollywood by inventing criminal accusations against them. I noted with Tiger Woods, his endorsement deals vanished the minute his sexual addiction wholesome image was damaged. These companies can claim his use of prostitutes and other shady dealings are the reason not to sign him to multimillion-dollar deals. Prior to that if these companies had not done an endorsement deal with the number one golfer, it opened them up to charges of discrimination. Of course all the endorsement deals went to the white golfers.

Based on my observation of the daily harassment I receive such as driving by a movie theater and other strange activities, I believe this is what they are using to deny opportunity to me. I did something related to the Michael Jackson murder and it resulted in this strange job termination/threat. I was unaware at the time, it reminded me of Training Day, the person they were paid to kill just happened to save their cousin from being raped.

A guilty entity will overreact to you because they are aware of the consequences. My problems of being blacklisted may stem from this murder and cover-up that is taking place. Uncovering the truth may unravel this
system that is used to deny opportunities with over zealous criminal prosecution.

In the past decade, most of the movies feature my work because of how prolific and interesting. Based on the pattern of Bill Cosby, Harvey Weinstein, Russell Simons, Nate Parker, R Kelly, Michael Jackson, and many others suggest they are setting up a legal strategy that is claiming some sort of criminal accusation to deny my share of these lucrative deals and to protect themselves from discrimination lawsuits or charges.

The minute Bill Cosby tried to get a deal with NBC, his criminal witch hunt that resulted in his incarceration began. If NBC had signed a deal with Cosby that would have taken their affirmative defense against discrimination away in the future.

This seems to be related to the entertainment industry this bizarre behavior. I noted an athlete that was accused and settled out of court had no issues during his career. He retires and starts a film career which won him an academy award. The media started bringing up his past and the academy did something strange to block him. When he was playing just sports, his past never came up.

06-r-kelly.w330.h330.jpg

I was referencing Kobe Bryant in this statement a year ago, suggesting he was a possible target based on my intel anlysis. Along with the entertainers and athletes, they are even attacking Confederate statues, Confederate flags (Dylan Roof) using the pretext of the church shooting, National Anthem, paper currency. Damn they are even going back 400 years ago and removing any person doing shady shit from being recognized.

Somebody is going back in time trying to fix shit to deal with me.

I better get prepared for my tragic event, unless I can escape the U.S.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I wrote about this tragedy, which may have been staged to setup removing the Confederate flag/statues from public grounds, it could tie into the Michael Jackson and Kobe Bryant murder. Under President Obama, he also tried to put Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill next to the other slave owning/rapist presidents, to mysteriously raise the bar on acceptable behavior which was supported for centuries in the past.

Harriet-Tubman-bill2.jpg

President Trump administration backed away from putting Harriet Tubman on the money because it would link them back to the South Carolina mass shooting, whites are hiding behind minority cutouts they put in power and don't want to show any direct involvement. I deal with nothing but Indian and black cutouts for the last decade for some strange reason.

The #MeToo movement, Michael Jackson, Russell Simmons, Kobe Bryant, Bill Cosby, Harvey Weinstein, National Anthem and this confederate flag/statue removal, these are attempts by white supremacists to raise the bar to justify blocking something that is a greater threat. Much the same way they want to impose a poll tax and take a test to vote.

roof.jpg

Here they make her an UN ambassador to send a message to other countries.

dec92008.jpg

When is a murder investigation going to be opened up? This strikes at the heart of public trust in the government, when our government can kill us.

kardashian-trump-wh-ho-mo-20180731_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

In their sick minds, they shot nine people to setup this confederate flag removal from state property. How can you recognize slavery on state grounds, yet deny something else? Dylan Roof is making it obvious by posing with a Confederate flag in every fucking picture to set this up, I looked at pictures most kids are posting and it is parties, women, and having a good time.

Last edited: