Why men ghost women, just be a man and tell the woman

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bitch, knew he was a ghost to begin with......

giphy.gif

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A real man doesnt ghost.

Women have to deal with creeps. Big difference between ghosting a guy that is a creep and a man ghosting a woman to boost his fragile lil ego

A “Real” man does whatever he chooses.
If the woman has done something where a man feels that he doesn’t need to speak to her again, then she won’t be spoken to.

Sir_Fuzzy_McWaffle_Feet

Support BGOL
Registered
A “Real” man does whatever he chooses.
If the woman has done something where a man feels that he doesn’t need to speak to her again, then she won’t be spoken to.
No. You have such low standards of what a real man is. If that is the case every man is a real man. Ted Bundy did what he wanted to do. I guess he a man in your eyes.

I see you upset that im holding men to higher standards than you hold them to

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No. You have such low standards of what a real man is. If that is the case every man is a real man. Ted Bundy did what he wanted to do. I guess he a man in your eyes.

I see you upset that im holding men to higher standards than you hold them to

Raping and killing men is a bit different than not calling a women back, but I get where you’re coming from.

Since I know where you’re coming from, a conversation is pointless.

noriega

Rising Star
Registered
Would have respected this more if it was "why do people ghost their partners"..... We all know this shit happens on both sides of the field

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
She probably wasnt that interested in you

Guess not and that’s why I said I just moved on. I didn’t need a explanation as to why she “ghosted”, just like this woman didn’t need to make this video because stuff like this is just part of human nature

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why does a true G Ghost females?

*Women are hardly upfront and honest in scenarios that require them to admit fault.

*They do it to. Nicca take a Bitch to a Keef Sweat concert, buy drinks, a big ass pretzel, take her to eat after, maybe a few more drinks then this Bitch suddenly decide she didn’t want a second date. Does she call and thank him, refund half his bread, and call it a day? Nope calls him weak, thirsty, all that bullshit instead admitting she never really was into dude. Just wanted the perks.

*Wear it bitches, for all the times you drank off a dude all night, ate off a dude for weeks, had a dude come with jumper cables, and you was never clear you wasn’t trying to fuck with him on no true level.

*Getting Ghosted cost her nothing. Move on. You’re the bitter one.

*Sooooo, y’all hate being in positions where you aren’t sure if he really likes you, or want answers to why he’s distance or faded you? So, you don’t like men who treat you like you treat men? :)

*Just admit that you kinda know why he faded you, but it’s killing you inside that he won’t clarify it for you.

*I know how you act on a good day. And, again you know what you did. I ghosted you because I don’t even wanna hear your voice or even text with you again. Shit was that fucked up. Again, cuz you already know.

*Lastly, y’all the inventors of the shit.

Sir_Fuzzy_McWaffle_Feet

Support BGOL
Registered
Why does a true G Ghost females?

*Women are hardly upfront and honest in scenarios that require them to admit fault.

*They do it to. Nicca take a Bitch to a Keef Sweat concert, buy drinks, a big ass pretzel, take her to eat after, maybe a few more drinks then this Bitch suddenly decide she didn’t want a second date. Does she call and thank him, refund half his bread, and call it a day? Nope calls him weak, thirsty, all that bullshit instead admitting she never really was into dude. Just wanted the perks.

*Wear it bitches, for all the times you drank off a dude all night, ate off a dude for weeks, had a dude come with jumper cables, and you was never clear you wasn’t trying to fuck with him on no true level.

*Getting Ghosted cost her nothing. Move on. You’re the bitter one.

*Sooooo, y’all hate being in positions where you aren’t sure if he really likes you, or want answers to why he’s distance or faded you? So, you don’t like men who treat you like you treat men? :)

*Just admit that you kinda know why he faded you, but it’s killing you inside that he won’t clarify it for you.

*I know how you act on a good day. And, again you know what you did. I ghosted you because I don’t even wanna hear your voice or even text with you again. Shit was that fucked up. Again, cuz you already know.

*Lastly, y’all the inventors of the shit.
Just because a woman went on a date dont mean she owe any man anything. She dont have to refund shit, does she get a refund of she paid for a baby sitter at that time?

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just because a woman went on a date dont mean she owe any man anything. She dont have to refund shit, does she get a refund of she paid for a baby sitter at that time?
Okay, so I don’t owe her ass an explanation as to why I don’t fuck with her no more, right? I mean, as estrogen filled as this rebuttal was, answer this: how many aspects of the dating game is a man ever SURE about anything? This entire game is about MEN stepping to women, catering to and supporting women. We gotta deal with scam dates, whatever, and this bitches ghostburt? And you bring up babysitters? That kid ain’t mine so that broad cat the wrong refund counter.
:roflmao: I don’t even Fuck with women with kids so I’m good on that shit.

Sir_Fuzzy_McWaffle_Feet

Support BGOL
Registered
Okay, so I don’t owe her ass an explanation as to why I don’t fuck with her no more, right? I mean, as estrogen filled as this rebuttal was, answer this: how many aspects of the dating game is a man ever SURE about anything? This entire game is about MEN stepping to women, catering to and supporting women. We gotta deal with scam dates, whatever, and this bitches ghostburt? And you bring up babysitters? That kid ain’t mine so that broad cat the wrong refund counter.
:roflmao: I don’t even Fuck with women with kids so I’m good on that shit.
Both men and women are unsure. A woman is unsure if a guy is a creep a pedo....etc. And he has to be weeded out so she doesnt owe him anything.

And not dating women with kids.....unless you exclusively dating women 18-23 your chances are slim.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
A real man doesnt ghost.

Women have to deal with creeps. Big difference between ghosting a guy that is a creep and a man ghosting a woman to boost his fragile lil ego

I met a girl at a party, we talked for a minute and then I took her on a date. During that time I found out she was obsessed with Marilyn Monroe (huge red flag), had been arrested for stalking, and had a meth habit.

She was into me, but I knew I couldn't have her in my life. So what to do next?

Call her up and give her the whole "it's not me it's you shtick?" Call her out on multiple red flags? Fuck no! That could get dangerous.

The best and only reply was no reply at all. Just kill the conversation and keep moving. What's wrong with that?

Reactions: Jae

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
It's happened to me a few times but I got more of them hoes wayyyyyyy more than they got me. Especially after a lame fuck.

Sir_Fuzzy_McWaffle_Feet

Support BGOL
Registered
I met a girl at a party, we talked for a minute and then I took her on a date. During that time I found out she was obsessed with Marilyn Monroe (huge red flag), had been arrested for stalking, and had a meth habit.

She was into me, but I knew I couldn't have her in my life. So what to do next?

Call her up and give her the whole "it's not me it's you shtick?" Call her out on multiple red flags? Fuck no! That could get dangerous.

The best and only reply was no reply at all. Just kill the conversation and keep moving. What's wrong with that?
Is this the case with most women? No and your red flags is ridiculous likes Marilyn monroe? Wow

Timbucktu225

"Right when you least expect it"~Karma
Registered
Men ghost because hanging out with women, getting to know them sounds great when we are lonely and horny, but after a few dates you realize the amount of money, the amount of time you put in just to have a "friend/companion" is not real friendship. Most women think men are stupid and think there vagina or rights to reproduction is well worth the effort of listening to them babble about never ending friend fueds while gossiping about everyone's business. In other words the idea of a woman sounds better than actually having one around permanently. Guys try not to go the route of just out right paying for vagina, but find that process easier than getting to know somebody who is naturally arrogant and hypergamous. Women are great people but in most cases you are more than a handful to deal with, I think men are choosing sanity or pussy more often than not these days because we see the result when we act on lust. That path usually ends in a fucked up life, or a life of servitude and regret.

Sir_Fuzzy_McWaffle_Feet

Support BGOL
Registered
Men ghost because hanging out with women, getting to know them sounds great when we are lonely and horny, but after a few dates you realize the amount of money, the amount of time you put in just to have a "friend/companion" is not real friendship. Most women think men are stupid and think there vagina or rights to reproduction is well worth the effort of listening to them babble about never ending friend fueds while gossiping about everyone's business. In other words the idea of a woman sounds better than actually having one around permanently. Guys try not to go the route of just out right paying for vagina, but find that process easier than getting to know somebody who is naturally arrogant and hypergamous. Women are great people but in most cases you are more than a handful to deal with, I think men are choosing sanity or pussy more often than not these days because we see the result when we act on lust. That path usually ends in a fucked up life, or a life of servitude and regret.
This why sex dolls on the rise cuz men dont have game anymore and cant pull women and keep her interested. This why buying prostitutes is high too