Why men ghost women, just be a man and tell the woman

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Men ghost because hanging out with women, getting to know them sounds great when we are lonely and horny, but after a few dates you realize the amount of money, the amount of time you put in just to have a "friend/companion" is not real friendship. Most women think men are stupid and think there or rights to reproduction is well worth the effort of listening to them babble about never ending friend fueds while gossiping about everyone's business. In other words the idea of a woman sounds better than actually having one around permanently. Guys try not to go the route of just out right paying for vagina, but find that process easier than getting to know somebody who is naturally arrogant and hypergamous. Women are great people but in most cases you are more than a handful to deal with, I think men are choosing sanity or pussy more often than not these days because we see the result when we act on lust. That path usually ends in a fucked up life, or a life of servitude and regret.
Dating costs. No way around that

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Is this the case with most women? No and your red flags is ridiculous likes Marilyn monroe? Wow

She was the most extreme example but I had a woman invite me over to smoke weed and chill, got to her house and she had four of her friends there. Ghosted

Dated another woman and found out she had a psychotically jealous ex-boyfriend who live 2 blocks away from me. Ghosted.

Dated a girl from out of town. I found out she was racist. Ghosted.

Don't get me wrong, if a woman has potential and a few bad qualities then yes, I will let her know what the issue is. But when she displays behavior or a situation that bad or dangerous then what's the point?

And no, I would never ghost a women just for having some Marilyn Monroe shit. However, it is a symptom of a drama queen. It's a reason to start asking about psych medication, suicide attempts, abortions, criminal records and so forth.

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I never ghost on women, just never make myself readily accessible to them under any circumstances, that eliminates all bullshit.

I never burn bridges with women, never know when you might need them. In 2018, if you fuck a bitch and ghost, you might get exposed on social media or get hit with a fake rape charge years later from a bitter bitch.

I never lie to women, just to get what I want from them, never had a reason to ghost on them.

I make every woman "put up or shut up", so I have no reason to ghost on a woman. Most women that know me won't contact me unless its business or entertainment, because I never make myself easily assessible. Most black women are habitual time wasters and procrastinators.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
White ppl use the terms ghosting and curving now?

Damn.... Black ppl can't have a damn thing in this world without it getting co opted.

Timbucktu225

"Right when you least expect it"~Karma
Registered
This why sex dolls on the rise cuz men dont have game anymore and cant pull women and keep her interested. This why buying prostitutes is high too

What I'm trying to say is that women have been placed on this very lofty pedestal as a prize. men have to constantly strive for a group of beings (women) that call themselves equal but at the same time they are superior? The game is all fucked up right now. That's why men who are dating want to keep things really simple, Be friends, have great sex, and keep disputes to a minimum with the opposite sex. Nothing more nothing less, Women are equal now!

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol where you been the last 4,000 years?
Haha

I know, i know...

But seriously they're taking like ALL of the slang...

Mfkrs out here saying "YAAASSSS" and "ghosting" like they're Websters.... The point of slang is to stay within a group or culture.

But i guess when your culture has a history of appropriation / theft......

Sir_Fuzzy_McWaffle_Feet

Support BGOL
Registered
What I'm trying to say is that women have been placed on this very lofty pedestal as a prize. men have to constantly strive for a group of beings (women) that call themselves equal but at the same time they are superior? The game is all fucked up right now. That's why men who are dating want to keep things really simple, Be friends, have great sex, and keep disputes to a minimum with the opposite sex. Nothing more nothing less, Women are equal now!
Be friend and have great sex? Why should a woman give a man the best years of her fertile life when that is the time a woman should be looking for a husband.

Any relationship that does not have marriage as it's main goal is a waste of time.

So a woman supposed to waste 4 years of her child bearing years to be a f.w.b?

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Haha

I know, i know...

But seriously they're taking like ALL of the slang...

Mfkrs out here saying "YAAASSSS" and "ghosting" like they're Websters.... The point of slang is to stay within a group or culture.

But i guess when your culture has a history of appropriation / theft......

It's why we always create new shit lol.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Both men and women are unsure. A woman is unsure if a guy is a creep a pedo....etc. And he has to be weeded out so she doesnt owe him anything.

And not dating women with kids.....unless you exclusively dating women 18-23 your chances are slim.
All day long. Career women, asian women, wealthy women, tons of white chicks, don’t have kids. I’m in my 40s. The young ones have all the damn kids.

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
Be friend and have great sex? Why should a woman give a man the best years of her fertile life when that is the time a woman should be looking for a husband.

Any relationship that does not have marriage as it's main goal is a waste of time.

Who hurt you girl?

mariano42

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There's an emotional poster in here. Look, I don't ghost but when it happens to be I see it as a bullet dodged and a person I shouldn't be dealing with at my age. With that said, IF YOU GHOST JUST BE SURE YOU CAN DEAL WITH BEING GHOSTED ON TOO. Too much people dishing shit but can't deal with the same treatment themselves, hypocritical shit. And don't justify it by how long you've known the person, ghosting is ghosting. "It was only one date", "We've been together for so long" same thing.

THE GRANDJURY

Rising Star
Registered
If it's a real legit relationship you want to get out of, then ghosting is wrong. But just a female you sort of dating, nothing real been established, then who cares if you ghost them. Women do it all the time, and as men we just move on, so they can do the same and move on. In my experience those women that I was upfront with, pretty much all cussed me out. Or was on some ignorant shit. All of a sudden I ain't shit, just some fuck boi, who only wanted to hit and quit, and not a real man. So fuck that, they all get ghosted now.

THE GRANDJURY

Rising Star
Registered

At first I wasnt sure, but this right here^^^ confirms you're a woman

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
There's an emotional poster in here. Look, I don't ghost but when it happens to be I see it as a bullet dodged and a person I shouldn't be dealing with at my age. With that said, IF YOU GHOST JUST BE SURE YOU CAN DEAL WITH BEING GHOSTED ON TOO. Too much people dishing shit but can't deal with the same treatment themselves, hypocritical shit. And don't justify it by how long you've known the person, ghosting is ghosting. "It was only one date", "We've been together for so long" same thing.

A video I saw said it best: Treat it like you're their employer. If they have unexcused absences then fire them and move on.

If a anyone goes ghost then they don't want to fuck with you and leave it at that.

Last edited:

Timbucktu225

"Right when you least expect it"~Karma
Registered

No she does not have to waste her time being a f.w.b,she shouldn't have to do anything.... it's her life and her choice, but understand that as a man I may not feel the need to make a relationship legally binding because it has no benefit for me.... Women and the state enslave men with these types of contracts and men have rights as well, so if we can't meet somewhere in between, Well......... CONSIDER YOURSELF GHOSTED!

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
At first I wasnt sure, but this right here^^^ confirms you're a woman
What rights do women not have that men have where as feminism needs to fight for
https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/w...where-as-feminism-needs-to-fight-for.1005160/
How many step dads is too many for a single woman to have for her children
https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/h...ingle-woman-to-have-for-her-children.1005195/
Women cant have consistent casual sex with a guy and not get emotionally attached
https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/w...guy-and-not-get-emotionally-attached.1005913/
Why men are opting out to not get married
https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/why-men-are-opting-out-to-not-get-married.1004813/
Being molested and how it effects a woman
https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/being-molested-and-how-it-effects-a-woman.1004779/

Why men dont approach women at the bar anymore
https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/why-men-dont-approach-women-at-the-bar-anymore.1004618/
Lesbians explain why they got more game then men
https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/lesbians-explain-why-they-got-more-game-then-men.1004585/
"Do BLACK women need VALIDATION from WHITE men?"
https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/do-black-women-need-validation-from-white-men.1004483/
Woman reads her online dating DM's from creepy men
https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/woman-reads-her-online-dating-dms-from-creepy-men.1004458/
Next step to women's sexual liberation.
https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/next-step-to-womens-sexual-liberation.1004367/

o_O