Why did y’all delete my Megatron thread?

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
shut your crying bitch ass up

ol sisters draws wearing, then running & crying to daddy when your sister finds out & bitch slaps your spineless, outabreath stuttering ass.
Lmbaoooooooo

giphy.gif

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
shut your crying bitch ass up

ol sisters draws wearing, then running & crying to daddy when your sister finds out & bitch slaps your spineless, outabreath stuttering ass.

I already talked to HNIC. You bitch don’t get my respect. I thought you were okay but you another piece of doggy poop. Fuck you cocksucker. Stay in your country, all the way over there, and your lane where you belong you foreign scum bag.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
HNIC needs to get rid of some of these mods. What is this fucking mod doing??? He’s suppose to be fixing things but he’s now trying to take jabs like them other pieces of toxic waste. Some 6o something year old adolescent. You too old for this. You’re not even living here in this country. I didn’t realize I had such a fan base.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
The new thread had him giving a 30 sec speech that lasted 4 mins cause of his stuttering problem... Nig sounded like he was reading a ransom note while a gun was pointed at his head...Nig was breathing all hard, stuttering his words, it sounded like a comedy sketch but it was real... Type of dude you ask to read in front of the class juss so that everybody could laugh like that was watching an eddie Murphy standup
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Link?
Edit: Disregard. :lol:

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
HNIC needs to get rid of some of these mods. What is this fucking mod doing??? He’s suppose to be fixing things but he’s now trying to take jabs like them other pieces of toxic waste. Some 6o something year old adolescent. You too old for this. You’re not even living here in this country. I didn’t realize I had such a fan base.
Yep, i became a big fan after seeing and hearing your outabreath stuttering videos, i knew we'd discovered the reject biz markie.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
I'm reading all of this shit in his asthmatic cowardly lion voice and I can't handle it.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's talking about how nice the women are in a place where women will go with an American in a heartbeat, yet he does not appear with a woman in the video. LOL

nah I think he got a video and even showed some homegrown brazilian hoes..

these kniggas just wilin...:lol:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Words and his mouth have had an on going war for several decades... The biggest causality in that battle is people ears trying to comprehend it
Ole I just downed a gallon of cold water and I’m trying to immediately speak ass nigga.

Ole would you like to buy some girlscout cookies in front of Walmart ass nigga.

Bitch ass speaking over a microphone while falling out the sky and need to get the message out before I hit the ground voice ass nigga

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor

you should talk to some of those prostitutes err supermodels on whatsapp you brag about

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
...I don't get it he comes here madder than a motherfuckers about latino's but he's over there vacationing in air bnb's cha chaing in them streets by his damn self.

what's the point of doing all of that when clearly you're doing the opposite

I like to see brothers traveling,sharing their experiences so I won't knock em for that.....I hate donuts but I work at Dunkin Donuts every motherfucking day

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
Ole I just downed a gallon of cold water and I’m trying to immediately speak ass nigga.

Ole would you like to buy some girlscout cookies in front of Walmart ass nigga.

Bitch ass speaking over a microphone while falling out the sky and need to get the message out before I hit the ground voice ass nigga
Nigga sounds like Wendy Williams