Why did y’all delete my Megatron thread?

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Whoa.. yea why exactly was it deleted? Was it gettin too real?

All of that is out there on his YouTube.

Something else must be going on behind the scenes

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I know about this megatron thread, even I replied in this one today
https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/m...hong-x-thread-back-from-deletion-asap.845413/

I didn't know there was another, I dunno what happs
The new thread had him giving a 30 sec speech that lasted 4 mins cause of his stuttering problem... Nig sounded like he was reading a ransom note while a gun was pointed at his head...Nig was breathing all hard, stuttering his words, it sounded like a comedy sketch but it was real... Type of dude you ask to read in front of the class juss so that everybody could laugh like that was watching an eddie Murphy standup

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
oh shit, OK now I see, I dunno why it was moved out of view but I would presume he went crying to
one of my colleagues or brother HNIC himself. ..I'm still investigating

:lol: @the stuttering vid ..oh my god ...lmbaoooooo
Dude could make a shitload of money on YouTube called the reading challenge... Have him read diff chapters, have him recite rap songs, have him sing the star spangled banner... Instant classic of pure comedy... He'll make lemons into lemonade... Using his stuttering problem into a comedy show making bank

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
Dude could make a shitload of money on YouTube called the reading challenge... Have him read diff chapters, have him recite rap songs, have him sing the star spangled banner... Instant classic of pure comedy... He'll make lemons into lemonade... Using his stuttering problem into a comedy show making bank
:lol:

no wonder he prefer to type a gang of shit on bgol, that nigga can't breathe!

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
The new thread had him giving a 30 sec speech that lasted 4 mins cause of his stuttering problem... Nig sounded like he was reading a ransom note while a gun was pointed at his head...Nig was breathing all hard, stuttering his words, it sounded like a comedy sketch but it was real... Type of dude you ask to read in front of the class juss so that everybody could laugh like that was watching an eddie Murphy standup

Hold on... there’s a video where he addressed the deleted thread? Anybody save that video?? Fuck I can’t believe I missed that lol

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Lmbaoooooooo

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Told you that nigga was going to tell on you lmaooo
I should have known after he hid in Harlem when you called him out. That Bitch ass nigga talking all that shit but posted up in Amy Ruth’s until closing time shook. Bitch ass