Who is your one 1 pound for pound fighter* and why?

Jordan Diddy Buk

Support BGOL
Registered
I know right... can you believe how dumb you are?:lol:

You so much remind me of my ex. It is actually scary. The constant yapping and attempts to get my attention that you is so much like her. I just refuse to believe you are a dude. The tendencies you display are just so catty. You got to be a chick.

Alaskanredman

Star
Registered
You so much remind me of my ex. It is actually scary. The constant yapping and attempts to get my attention that you is so much like her. I just refuse to believe you are a dude. The tendencies you display are just so catty. You got to be a chick.

Word... you go from crying about wanting to express your opinion, can't answer a straight question, to crying about people ganging up on you when asked to explain your shit, and you like to post gossip about boxers that has nothing to do with fights... not to mention using terms like "catty"... someone is acting like like a bitch... you are right about that.

Last edited:

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
No doubt, but, I do believe I've been objective in that I am not a I love Manny, I hate Floyd thought process. I've stated on more than one occasion that I believe both of them are FOS and need to be called on it. I do believe thought, that there is a lot of Anti-Floyd sentiment covertly displayed in the media... Yeah, they will probably boost him in the P4P ratings, etc., but I believe they all ultimately want to see him lose... which is why I believe they keep doing what they are as well, to sort of pad his ego and 'guide' him into a fight with Manny. Do i believe, by body of work Floyd deserves top recognition, absolutely, but I believe the current P4P rankings should be reserved to recognize the guys who are currently fighting and performing well... not based on past accomplishments or talent level only...

I fully agree which is why I don't include Mayweather and I don't see many lists with him on it when he takes his sabbaticals. But once he gets in the ring, he becomes active and, if he comes off a big win, they usually shoot him right back to the top. If he beats Ortiz, he would be beating the top welterweight while Manny would be coming off beating Margarito. That could change after the Pac/JMM fight.

Have you noticed that the crew disagrees on a ton of shit, but most of our c/s come from pointing out your bullshit. I'll c/s Dave's point. Margarito is the bigger fighter so it should be the bigger challenge and a good fight cause anything could happen right? I just going with thing you've said.

:lol: