Who’s watching the Live Chris Rock Netflix special tonight???

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
I never found him funny but I guess I'll watch cause all the kids will be talking about it in school on Monday.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
cacs used his niggas vs Black people "joke" for decades to justify their racism.
he let Luis CK sayer Nggr in front of him and didn't check him
and a bunch of other shit.

I was glad when Will slapped that clown,
Fuck Chris Rock
Bro, by that measure, Chappelle is King Coon then. His sketch show was fried chicken, watermelon and the n-word in full crowds of cacs.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I disagree.

Chappelle had the ****** family sketch only.
Unless you're saying that nigga and nggr are the same word?
Bruh. The Clayton Bigsby sketch was straight coon juice. The racial draft. The Tiger Woods like “Hello Fried Chicken. And he let that Hispanic midget say Nigga all the time. Dave is good frjends with Elon Musk. Keeps gays in his mouth. He was even soft shoe’n in the intro to the show. Mad coonish. Legend, still a coon.

Last edited:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Bruh. The Clayton Bigsby sketch was straight coon juice. The racial draft. The Tiger Woods like “Hello Fried Chicken. And he let that Hispanic midget say Nigga all the time. Dave is good frjends with Elon Musk. Keeps gays in his mouth. He was even soft shoe’n in the intro to the show. Mad coonish. Legend, still a coon.

That's a pretty good rebuttal.
However, I would say that there is a fine line in comedy that Chappelle has been on the good side of that line. Does he push it? Sure. But no one has ever said Chappelle was cooning. The one time he himself thought he was, he literally ended that shit right then and there.
People have been rightfully called out Rock for years for his transgressions.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Says thee faggit that man googles other members daily

#caucacity
trying to blow that smoke offa yourself I see.... you man Googled me today with a thread that was last posted in on Wednesday... :smh:

giphy.gif