White people songs that Black people like from the 1980s, add your own....

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Lol.....Yeah, I used to like Billy Idol, he was punk-lite. He had the punk aesthetic, though. & that Hungry Like The Wolf video, Duran Duran had the Black woman chasing Simon LeBon and kissing him first. I guess Black women are aggressive....lol. & a-Ha fell the fuk off, I thought they'd be around a long time instead they were one hit wonders.

bigcdawg

Rising Star
Registered
Lol.....Yeah, I used to like Billy Idol, he was punk-lite. He had the punk aesthetic, though. & that Hungry Like The Wolf video, Duran Duran had the Black woman chasing Simon LeBon and kissing him first. I guess Black women are aggressive....lol. & a-Ha fell the fuk off, I thought they'd be around a long time instead they were one hit wonders.
Man a lot of stuff I got from watching Friday Night Videos. Used to come on NBC. Back then unless you had MTV you didn’t get a lot of music videos

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man a lot of stuff I got from watching Friday Night Videos. Used to come on NBC. Back then unless you had MTV you didn’t get a lot of music videos
u know whats crazy....i used to stay up watching FNV hoping for a Mike, Lionel, Prince etc video.......but ended up wit some lifelong bangers