White people birth rate is still dropping

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
No, not in the context of demographics. During my lifetime Blacks have gone from being the second largest race behind whites to the third, with Latins now surpassing us. I shudder to think what our demographics will be in America during our grandchildren's generation. I can see Asians and Pacific Islanders surpassing us here, in America, by then.
This opinion is based on Eurocentric analysis of information.

Stop that

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I agree with you but I think it’s something more deeper going on
Like what? You think cacs can't have a shitton of kids? Well, look to the early 20th century and before that. They were popping out litters. Cacs were literally having 6, 7, or more children. Want more evidence? Look at poor, white trash. They tend to have a lot of kids and have them early.

The scare tactics over white population numbers is to get poor, white trash to produce more drones for the elite to take advantage of. Why do you think poor cacs eat this type of rhetoric up? Why do you think it's the number one tool of white supremacists to recruit idiots? Why do you think the white hippies shrug it off, finish school, start careers, THEN have kids(and fewer of them)?

What this basically comes down to is family planning. With family planning, a demographic is going to be able to invest more in their offspring to help ensure success. Without family planning, cycles of poverty tend to repeat themselves. Just look at who is being born into poverty and who isn't before declaring a W.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They known that for years

Thats why they a pushing interracial

Relationships so much...
Are you serious? You believe White men would encourage their White daughters to have babies with Black men to preserve their genes? If there ever came a time that whites believed they were dying out they would nuke the entire planet before they would let Black. Brown, Yellow, or Red people take over. In the novel The Stand when The U.S. realized that they couldn't stop the virus, they sent agents with vials of the virus to all the other continents to ensure no one would survive. The major component of White supremacy is White skin not mixed skin.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are you serious? You believe White men would encourage their White daughters to have babies with Black men to preserve their genes? If there ever came a time that whites believed they were dying out they would nuke the entire planet before they would let Black. Brown, Yellow, or Red people take over. In the novel The Stand when The U.S. realized that they couldn't stop the virus, they sent agents with vials of the virus to all the other continents to ensure no one would survive. The major component of White supremacy is White skin not mixed skin.

there are two kinds of whyte men...

the kinds that KNOW and run shit...

and the ones that dont have a fuckin clue.. and are reacting to shit...

its the former calling the shots.

and its the latter thats going to fall by the wayside first...

next question...

not all cacs gonna fade to nothingness.. some actually have worthy hearts and will endure...

all three of them.....

LOL

you dont go to the movies and watch t.v.... in the last two years I aint never seen so much interacial shit..

especially on popular mediums like showtime, hbo and netflix...

its called t.v programming for a reason, who the fuck you think its programming...

damn shame how many calcified "third" eyes out here.. cant see worth a damn...

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
people like OP keep talking about this but lack the critical thinking skills to think why this is the case.

as long as there is race mixing with whites it doesn’t matter as that is what they need to sustain. I believe @Mrfreddygoodbud pointed it out in this thread.

Whites have always been the minority so that would be nothing new especially with the push for globalism.

Is this positively affecting the wealth/education gap or is it just more people? So while the cacs planning out education, college funds, and other shit, and have a median networth of 100k compared to 10k, having more people is a win? Is having more people making it easier or harder to pay bills and get health care?

Are people really thinking this through or just stuck in the 19th century farming economy? I assume if whites had more kids their median networth would also drop like a rock. Kids expensive as fuck. Both in time and money.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor

You know he may have a point I haven’t been watching a lot of TV but my girl Had pointed out that she is seeing a lot of commercials with interracial couples lately

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Like what? You think cacs can't have a shitton of kids? Well, look to the early 20th century and before that. They were popping out litters. Cacs were literally having 6, 7, or more children. Want more evidence? Look at poor, white trash. They tend to have a lot of kids and have them early.

The scare tactics over white population numbers is to get poor, white trash to produce more drones for the elite to take advantage of. Why do you think poor cacs eat this type of rhetoric up? Why do you think it's the number one tool of white supremacists to recruit idiots? Why do you think the white hippies shrug it off, finish school, start careers, THEN have kids(and fewer of them)?

What this basically comes down to is family planning. With family planning, a demographic is going to be able to invest more in their offspring to help ensure success. Without family planning, cycles of poverty tend to repeat themselves. Just look at who is being born into poverty and who isn't before declaring a W.
I can’t put my finger on what exactly is going on but I think it has something to do with the biological time table Of cacs because this is happening all over the world this is not just America.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
and those cacs having those litters.. six kids at a time..

thats fuckin fertility pills and shit.. fuckin test tube babies and shit..

those arent biological babies..

those are CLONES

also there are many many folks you THINK are cac but are not fuckin cacs at all..

they are the lightest of the light skin.. and they been passing for years...

easy_b

BGOL Investor
and those cacs having those litters.. six kids at a time..

thats fuckin fertility pills and shit.. fuckin test tube babies and shit..

those arent biological babies..

those are CLONES

also there are many many folks you THINK are cac but are not fuckin cacs at all..

they are the lightest of the light skin.. and they been passing for years...
No that’s not happening trust me on that....Cacs are catching Hell even with fertility drugs right now. CACs are waiting too late to have children and they are catching he’ll when they try to have one

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No that’s not happening trust me on that....Cacs are catching Hell even with fertility drugs right now. CACs are waiting too late to have children and they are catching he’ll when they try to have one

Nah Im sayin a lot of cac think their numbers are what they are, they have no idea, how much them numbers are inflated by people who are not biological pale europeans...
as far as cacs having children too late.. getting too many abortions,

aint even the tip of the iceberg...

I think you or another poster stated .. its just that biological clock is ticking its last tocks...for them...

they crazy shit is the frantic last minute tactics they are tryin to incorporate to prolong their existence...

from literally trying to block the sun... to cyborgs....

its just amazing how the few at the top are frantic in their knowingness.

and how those at the bottom dont have a clue..

they still tryin to hold on to something that never existed....

white poweeeeer...

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You know he may have a point I haven’t been watching a lot of TV but my girl Had pointed out that she is seeing a lot of commercials with interracial couples lately
There has been an increase but it wasn't that long ago that General Mills caught hell for featuring an IR family in a Cheerios commercial. It's no accident that there's been a rise in white nationalism across The US and Europe, they want a white world, not a mixed one.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There has been an increase but it wasn't that long ago that General Mills caught hell for featuring an IR family in a Cheerios commercial. It's no accident that there's been a rise in white nationalism across The US and Europe, they want a white world, not a mixed one.

like I said, there are those cacs that KNOW and those that dont have a

fuckin clue..

the masses of cacs you speaking of..

dont have a fuckin clue....

according to the cacs that know.... they the clueless masses of cacs
are the

worthless eaters..

Last edited:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:smh: I wish more brothers on BGOL thought on a higher level.

they need an injection of melanin every few generations or their race would die off.
You brothers need to stop thinking the dumb rednecks are the ones that know the truth of this society when the majority of them are white trash with no knowledge of their history. If they knew their history they would be part of the elite.

@Mrfreddygoodbud and @roots69 continually drop gems that are overlooked because the pro-whites indoctrinated by whites believe every lie told to them.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:smh: I wish more brothers on BGOL thought on a higher level.

they need an injection of melanin every few generations or their race would die off.
You brothers need to stop thinking the dumb rednecks are the ones that know the truth of this society when the majority of them are white trash with no knowledge of their history. If they knew their history they would be part of the elite.

@Mrfreddygoodbud and @roots69 continually drop gems that are overlooked because the pro-whites indoctrinated by whites believe every lie told to them.
It seems like the percentage of mixed babies needed to ensure the survival of the White race would be hard to keep under the radar. Can the top 1 percent of white folks in the world really keep the entire race going? I mean wouldn't it take quite a few Meghan Markle's to make a difference?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It seems like the percentage of mixed babies needed to ensure the survival of the White race would be hard to keep under the radar. Can the top 1 percent of white folks in the world really keep the entire race going? I mean wouldn't it take quite a few Meghan Markle's to make a difference?

Their game plan is to survive genetically through a mixed race people.

Cac genetics are simply not efficient for long term existence on a solar planet...

The god race is.. Thats why ...

They created melatonin

This rabbit hole goes a whole lot fucking deeper....

I'll just leave it at that

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Their game plan is to survive genetically through a mixed race people.

Cac genetics are simply not efficient for long term existence on a solar planet...

The god race is.. Thats why ...

They created melatonin

This rabbit hole goes a whole lot fucking deeper....

I'll just leave it at that
How did a pale ass closed-off society like the Chinese survive? There are Black scientists all over the world have any of them or any White or Asian scientists wrote about this?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How did a pale ass closed-off society like the Chinese survive? There are Black scientists all over the world have any of them or any White or Asian scientists wrote about this?

You see how Chinese people age..notice how many Africans are now being allowed in that "closed" off society...

They trying to get back to their African roots...
What exactly are you saying when

You ask has any black scientist write about this??

You know scientist cannot just write anything they want

If they go against their scientific community

They pay heavy prices..

That's why the majority go along to get along..

Or they will pay a hefty price...

Like their research funding drying up and being cut off

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I can’t put my finger on what exactly is going on but I think it has something to do with the biological time table Of cacs because this is happening all over the world this is not just America.
Wait. What? You seriously have to stop entertaining this population nonsense. It's made to be consumed by dumb ass cacs. Same dumb ass cacs who don't realize elite cacs control the wealth and power. You realize there are more cacs on the planet now than there were people just 200 years ago?

Cacs have simply cracked the code. The easiest way to change class is by putting off children and/or having fewer of them. A blue collar cac can work from 18 to 28 and end up with a paid off home and no debt if they avoid having kids.

This is simple economics. And if whites were so concerned about population numbers, why would they still be fueling programs for children that they don't need. :confused: Have you even looked at the children poverty rates?

It's 2020 and time black folks stopped falling for propaganda and catch up. This some shit to scare the Fox news crowd.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

there are quite a few “Meghan Markles”. You know that the Royal Family was mainly black until less than 250 years ago, right?

people got mad when the decrepit princess (can’t think of her name?) wore that blackamoor lapel pin and called her racist when it was actually out of their ancestral acknowledgement. The media would rather call her a racist than acknowledge the truth to the ignorant masses.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Wait. What? You seriously have to stop entertaining this population nonsense. It's made to be consumed by dumb ass cacs. Same dumb ass cacs who don't realize elite cacs control the wealth and power. You realize there are more cacs on the planet now than there were people just 200 years ago?

Cacs have simply cracked the code. The easiest way to change class is by putting off children and/or having fewer of them. A blue collar cac can work from 18 to 28 and end up with a paid off home and no debt if they avoid having kids.

This is simple economics. And if whites were so concerned about population numbers, why would they still be fueling programs for children that they don't need. :confused: Have you even looked at the children poverty rates?

It's 2020 and time black folks stopped falling for propaganda and catch up. This some shit to scare the Fox news crowd.
What are you talking about this is the information that appeared in my face.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
God don't like ugly, and if he takes a while giving them all the time in the world to truly atone, all of them will pay for their and or their forefathers sins against humanity and the precious earth we have been blessed with, shits not even debatable.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member

Every respected scientific and socioeconomic organization on earth has reported on the dwindling population of Europeans recently.

It explains our current global political environment and how it affects a country's GDP and in turn determines how you should invest your money.

There would have to be a wholly united conspiracy spanning every continent including Africa to disseminate this info if it was false.

Belief in such a conspiracy is illogical.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Every respected scientific and socioeconomic organization on earth has reported on the dwindling population of Europeans recently.

It explains our current global political environment and how it affects a country's GDP and in turn determines how you should invest your money.

There would have to be a wholly united conspiracy spanning every continent including Africa to disseminate this info if it was false.

Don't you mean developed countries? Are Japanese and Koreans white? Singapore? Asians about to die off too. :confused: Women are more educated and choosing to have fewer children. They using contraception.

And yeah this throws shit off because you have to import grunts if you don't have people just recklessly having children. Show me a demographic in a developed country in the 21st century that is having too many children and I'll bet it's a demographic that is poor and dysfunctional.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

Poor people dont do anything to do but fuck and the educated are too busy :dunno:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Don't you mean developed countries? Are Japanese and Koreans white? Singapore? Asians about to die off too. :confused: Women are more educated and choosing to have fewer children. They using contraception.

And yeah this throws shit off because you have to import grunts if you don't have people just recklessly having children. Show me a demographic in a developed country in the 21st century that is having too many children and I'll bet it's a demographic that is poor and dysfunctional.
:confused:

The argument is that the global population of Europeans is dropping below replacement levels.

This drop is irreversible.

Why its happening may have many reasons, but the end result is that they are decreasing at rates too fast for them to sustain their economies without immigrants.

And the DRC, Ethiopia and Nigeria are developed countries. They will be the youngest and most populous countries in the world in the next 30 years.

three-fifths

searching for the remaining 143,999
Platinum Member
re: white population

if so, it still is not fast enough.

if i could, i would destroy the entire white race this minute.

i wish all white people would die within one nano-second.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not true. They just pregnant by black dudes

Or why is the hate so strong?...Black male dominance has been the greatest of all white fears for 500yrs..Prolly didn't want to cover this in yur history class.

in-1526-when-Lucas-V-zquez-de-Ayll-n-a-Spanish-conquistador-tried-to-start-a-colony-in-what-is-now-South-Carolina.jpg

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
:confused:

The argument is that the global population of Europeans is dropping below replacement levels.

This drop is irreversible.

Why its happening may have many reasons, but the end result is that they are decreasing at rates too fast for them to sustain their economies without immigrants.

And the DRC, Ethiopia and Nigeria are developed countries. They will be the youngest and most populous countries in the world in the next 30 years.
Wait. We are headed to a world where cars will be driving themselves in 30 years. Where automation will be at an all-time high. Where the truly developed countries are worried about what people will do for work(they have the problem of needing grunts now and getting ready for a future where people ain't as valuable).

And you're talking about a country(nigeria) where 50 million people(1 out of 4) have to shit outside having more people in 30 years. :smh: So in 30 years, how many people will be shitting outside? 60 million? So much win. You know the fucking irony? Some people speculate that the sanitation issue is driven by population growth. Talking about a country that plans to finally send someone into space by 2030 while the people that are 'dying' will be on Mars.

How is more people a win in an AI world? Shit going to get ugly as hell in some of these places.