White people birth rate is still dropping

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
No this is true over the last 20 years I have noticed very very few pregnant white women. In North Georgia i rarely see a pregnant white women but in South Atlanta I still see quite a few pregnant black women.

While this is true. Our own personal experiences don't make things facts. You need a much bigger sample size to make it true, than just one. People make this mistake all the time. I got a homeboy that thinks there's more black people in the US, than white people. Everywhere he goes he see's more black people. And he has lived in many different states. That's his experience. Shits not true tho.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
While this is true. Our own personal experiences don't make things facts. You need a much bigger sample size to make it true, than just one. People make this mistake all the time. I got a homeboy that thinks there's more black people in the US, than white people. Everywhere he goes he see's more black people. And he has lived in many different states. That's his experience. Shits not true tho.
That is not a good comparison to what I am talking about I do think the black Population in this country is waaaay higher than 13-14%

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They known that for years

Thats why they a pushing interracial

Relationships so much...

They trying to use the coochie of the chocolate goddess to preserve their genes

Morons finally realized that trying to become as pale as possible is the most stupidest thing an entity can do on

A solar planet.. Pure retardation..m

Chinese also they went full retard trying to become as pale as possible..

They working on that tho..

Gonna be a lot of blasian hoes in Africa in the next few decades

And that is not happenstance

easy_b

BGOL Investor
They known that for years

Thats why they a pushing interracial

Relationships so much...

They trying to use the coochie of the chocolate goddess to preserve their genes

Morons finally realized that trying to become as pale as possible is the most stupidest thing an entity can do on

A solar planet.. Pure retardation..m

Chinese also they went full retard trying to become as pale as possible..

They working on that tho..

Gonna be a lot of blasian hoes in Africa in the next few decades

And that is not happenstance
This is why I am proud to be a black man.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
No this is true over the last 20 years I have noticed very very few pregnant white women. In North Georgia i rarely see a pregnant white women but in South Atlanta I still see quite a few pregnant black women.

That is not a good comparison to what I am talking about I do think the black Population in this country is waaaay higher than 13-14%

I was just making a point. Because you see less pregnant white women doesn't reinforce the fact that there are less of them.

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This shouldn't be a secret, but in the next 100 years, or so Latinos will be the majority in America. Demographic studies proved this over 20 years ago. Latinos immigrate here and reproduce faster than any other race.

It makes sense: America is beset by South America, Cuba, Puerto Rico, and other Latin countries with high birth rates. Trump and his supporters know this. That's why his immigration policies appeal to white America so much.

Blacks in America will really be a minority then. Still, I hate cacs and I'm incapable of forgiving them for what they've done and continue to do. I'd rather see Latinos comprise this country's majority than cacs. They have skin color prejudice amongst themselves, which explains why many of them are racist against Blacks, but enough of them are dark skinned that I have hope for them. W.E.B. Dubois's color line theory should be law by now.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
This shouldn't be a secret, but in the next 100 years, or so Latinos will be the majority in America. Demographic studies proved this over 20 years ago. Latinos immigrate here and reproduce faster than any other race.

It makes sense: America is beset by South America, Cuba, Puerto Rico, and other Latin countries with high birth rates. Trump and his supporters know this. That's why his immigration policies appeal to white America so much.

Blacks in America will really be a minority then. Still, I hate cacs and I'm incapable of forgiving them for what they've done and continue to do. I'd rather see Latinos comprise this country's majority than cacs. They have skin color prejudice amongst themselves, which explains why many of them are racist against Blacks, but enough of them are dark skinned that I have hope for them. W.E.B. Dubois's color line theory should be law by now.

I agree about the Hispanic population they do produce children at a rapid rate that I do see. But even if you stop immigration for 10 years the population changes in America will still be going strong because white people are shooting their selves in the foot with their population growth.

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
Actually, a brown America scares me now more than White America. Especially if the future resembles present day Latin America. If we set our kids straight, entrepreneurism will mean survival.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Actually, a brown America scares me now more than White America. Especially if the future resembles present day Latin America. If we set our kids straight, entrepreneurism will mean survival.
Your statement sounds a bit odd I wondering about you

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
Your statement sounds a bit odd I wondering about you
Wonder if you want but I've seen our plight in Mexico, Peru, Venezuela, etc. Plus colorism is realer than racism. Besides that, go watch Louis Gates videos on YouTube. He'll bring you up to speed.

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
Sir you sound like one of them paranoid Trump supporters
I don't know where you've traveled outside of the US but Latin Americans give a fuck less. If I were a Trump supporter, I'd rally for those fuckers. Think about it.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Interracial dating is killing the numbers. That and many white women view white men as weak, violent and controlling. Every white chic I know well says this and that the sex is whack or weird to the point they don’t enjoy it. Add white abortion rate and drug abuse and it certainly will get worse.

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree about the Hispanic population they do produce children at a rapid rate that I do see. But even if you stop immigration for 10 years the population changes in America will still be going strong because white people are shooting their selves in the foot with their population growth.
I'm not exactly sure what you meant when you said "white people are shooting themselves in the foot with population growth." Let me elaborate on what I meant, though , when I said America is beset by Latin countries.

Latin people only have to cross short distances, most of those distances being by land, or really short sea voyages, to immigrate and populate in America. Excluding Canada, and with a few other exceptions, Europeans--i.e., other cacs, have to cross oceans to immigrate here. It's harder for them to restock their population with new non- indigenous cacs. Cacs in America have always had population sustainably issues. Absent blatantly unconstitutional immigration policies (reference donald trump) their demise here has always been inevitable.

Blacks are worse off. But fuck it, as long as racist cacs die off...

easy_b

BGOL Investor
I'm not exactly sure what you meant when you said "white people are shooting themselves in the foot with population growth." Let me elaborate on what I meant, though , when I said America is beset by Latin countries.

Latin people only have to cross short distances, most of those distances being by land, or really short sea voyages, to immigrate and populate in America. Excluding Canada, and with a few other exceptions, Europeans--i.e., other cacs, have to cross oceans to immigrate here. It's harder for them to restock their population with new non- indigenous cacs. Cacs in America have always had population sustainably issues. Absent blatantly unconstitutional immigration policies (reference donald trump) their demise here has always been inevitable.

Blacks are worse off. But fuck it, as long as racist cacs die off...
Blacks are not worse off we survive everything

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
Check out the possibilities from the present. Personally, I'd prefer to stay in Panama or Brazil than say Dominican Republic or Cuba but I never lived in the West Indies nor Latin America. I don't quite follow the mannerisms of a Latin America society. Plus my experience would be skewed once the social perimeter knew I'm African American. I've lived under a Latin roof for a couple of years and it wasn't all gravy.

Henry Louis Gates, the guy Obama stood up for when the cops arrested him for entering his house, touched on some interesting points of view. Even if you disagree with my premise, these videos are worth watching.

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Blacks are not worse off we survive everything
No, not in the context of demographics. During my lifetime Blacks have gone from being the second largest race behind whites to the third, with Latins now surpassing us. I shudder to think what our demographics will be in America during our grandchildren's generation. I can see Asians and Pacific Islanders surpassing us here, in America, by then.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
No, not in the context of demographics. During my lifetime Blacks have gone from being the second largest race behind whites to the third, with Latins now surpassing us. I shudder to think what our demographics will be in America during our grandchildren's generation. I can see Asians and Pacific Islanders surpassing us here, in America, by then.
See I believe our population is bigger than what they are saying in the United States.

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered

I don't know the numbers but the largest population of blacks outside of Africa reside in Brazil.

Silencer

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

"Latin" isn't a race, though. There are Black latinos, white latinos, etc.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Is this positively affecting the wealth/education gap or is it just more people? So while the cacs planning out education, college funds, and other shit, and have a median networth of 100k compared to 10k, having more people is a win? Is having more people making it easier or harder to pay bills and get health care?

Are people really thinking this through or just stuck in the 19th century farming economy? I assume if whites had more kids their median networth would also drop like a rock. Kids expensive as fuck. Both in time and money.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Is this positively affecting the wealth/education gap or is it just more people? So while the cacs planning out education, college funds, and other shit, and have a median networth of 100k compared to 10k, having more people is a win? Is having more people making it easier or harder to pay bills and get health care?

Are people really thinking this through or just stuck in the 19th century farming economy? I assume if whites had more kids their median networth would also drop like a rock. Kids expensive as fuck. Both in time and money.
I agree with you but I think it’s something more deeper going on