When White Privilege goes terribly wrong....Black Cop lights up White Women calling him N*gg**

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I read the comments before i watch, and, i just wanna say i am ashamed of each and every one of you. I would not have laughed if you soulless MF's hadn't done it first. I'm not taking any heat for laughing at the way she exhaled when he double tapped her. Or, how her feet went in the air because, unlike you all, i dont find shit like that funny at all. Not even the way she scurried around the desk--didnt find that funny either. Why? Because i am nothing like any of you monsters in this thread. Did i watch it twice? No, i watched it 3 times. NOT because it had any humor in it at all. I wish you all would seek some type of counseling for taking joy in a racist catching hell. Wrong. Just wrong.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I read the comments before i watch, and, i just wanna say i am ashamed of each and every one of you. I would not have laughed if you soulless MF's hadn't done it first. I'm not taking any heat for laughing at the way she exhaled when he double tapped her. Or, how her feet went in the air because, unlike you all, i dont find shit like that funny at all. Not even the way she scurried around the desk--didnt find that funny either. Why? Because i am nothing like any of you monsters in this thread. Did i watch it twice? No, i watched it 3 times. NOT because it had any humor in it at all. I wish you all would seek some type of counseling for taking joy in a racist catching hell. Wrong. Just wrong.
Good one :lol:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Police officers are not trained to shoot in the leg.
If they pull out their gun they are trained to shoot you until you drop and are no longer a threat.
Most of the time that is death.
Whether they're trained to or not, there are many reports of police shooting white people in the leg to stop them...even when they have guns.