When White Privilege goes terribly wrong....Black Cop lights up White Women calling him N*gg**

Mrboogieallnight

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
MasculineLimpGazelle-size_restricted.gif

I give it a 9.5.

Deducted 0.5 for the 2 hot ones that impacted her roll through completion.
Yo where do yall find this stuff lol

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
White privilege works with whites and some brainwashed negroes but not with some black people.

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Can this be an ongoing thread?!?! I wanna see white cops only catch that blammy

I can't feel sorry. You got all these fucking cops coddling this ONE dude, trying to be his buddy and shit knowing damn well if it was my black ass, their guns would have been trained on me since minute one.

Treat the white pieces of shit as cautiously as you do all black folks and everyone would have went home that night with ZERO bullet wounds.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I can't feel sorry. You got all these fucking cops coddling this ONE dude, trying to be his buddy and shit knowing damn well if it was my black ass, their guns would have been trained on me since minute one.

Treat the white pieces of shit as cautiously as you do all black folks and everyone would have went home that night with ZERO bullet wounds.
Now i want to see part 2...

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend

What's dumber than that kid almost

snapping his neck, is the camera

person that witnessed that near suicide

and didn't even flinch at the thought of

that kid's life could have ended right in

front of them. These rednecks need to

be abolished. :(

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Welp she did say you gonna have to kill me nikka so :dunno: Some may say he coulda tazzed or shot her in the leg but the bitch had a weapon and she came at him, case closed.
Shooting in the leg is only made for TV. You can’t aim at the leg because if someone had a knife at that distance, you would only have one shot. Miss and you could be seriously injured

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Police officers are not trained to shoot in the leg.
If they pull out their gun they are trained to shoot you until you drop and are no longer a threat.
Most of the time that is death.

Welp she did say you gonna have to kill me nikka so :dunno: Some may say he coulda tazzed or shot her in the leg but the bitch had a weapon and she came at him, case closed.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Cop has anxiety attack (5:30 mark )

He had entirely too much time to internalize what was happening and then to REALIZE his fear.
I've had two men who froze under an assault on us, but once we grabbed them and moved them to cover, the eventually snapped out of it. They still shook like a caffeine and taurine overdose, but they were able to function. There was no time to dwell on what was going on without doing what it took to respond to the threat.