when was your last h.i.v. test?...

Les W

Star
Registered
Too many of you fools fallin' for the Okee doke! First of all the reason that so many people are being taken out is not because of AIDS or HIV. They are dying from the treatment of the "alleged" dis-ease. The anti-viral drugs kills most people and cures none. The so-called treatments have never cured anybody, if anything it made them sicker. The test for HIV in Amerikkka is not the same in other countries, just like the test in Africa is not the same for the rest of the world. In Amerikkka there is not standard, comprehensive criteria for testing. The way that "they" test for the presence of HIV is through a battery of diagnostics that are actually testing for immune system integrity. Most people that test positive fall into the category of intravenous druggies and homos with a smiggin of hemophiliacs. This is because most homos are druggies.
What they all have in common is the fact that long term drug use weakens your immune system until you stop doin' for a good while, thereby giving your body a chance to recover. When you have sex without protection you are introducing a number of foreign bodies into your system that will temporarily suppress your immune system. The more unprotected sex you have the more suppressed your system can become, to the point that you can get very sick-looking HIV pos. Remember.....the HIV virus has never been isolated or found......they just "know that it is there.... Which brings me to the case of several people who tested positive one week and were negative a few weeks later......can you say that this was......"MAGIC"?!? The folks never took and antiviral drugs. Did you know that Doctors have to test for the AIDS virus or they get fined, but they get a kickback for every patient they put on antiviral meds? AIDS is the biggest scam ever put out. Here is the proof watch this video and stop being scared. And just so you know I am a Medical Professional and I have done my research. It's a medical sham.
http://www.virusmyth.com/aids/video/
You wanto know who's killin' the bees?!? Same folks that helped spread death in Africa. http://www.bayer-kills-bees.com/ Watch the movie "The Constant Gardner" the torrent is online. This is really about Bayer Pharma.

homie :smh:

I need to go get one condom ripped a year or so back on this chick but she convinced me she was cool. Still talk to her today, but good thread

but herpes??

Im too scared

marcvoi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I feel your primary doctor should always ask you to get one. My primary doctor ask me and since it was a completion for overall cechk up I did. It was not my first time.

P.L.

Potential Star
Registered
earlier this month:D I donate blood at my job every 3-4 mths and the nurse says if you test positive they'll send you a certified letter. " Checks the mail", no letter!

Tripster

Entrepreneur
OG Investor
Last year when I got some crazy insurance after I had my son. Past a certain amount, the insurance company ain't taking NO chances. :lol:

nyeleman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Too many of you fools fallin' for the Okee doke! First of all the reason that so many people are being taken out is not because of AIDS or HIV. They are dying from the treatment of the "alleged" dis-ease. The anti-viral drugs kills most people and cures none. The so-called treatments have never cured anybody, if anything it made them sicker. The test for HIV in Amerikkka is not the same in other countries, just like the test in Africa is not the same for the rest of the world. In Amerikkka there is not standard, comprehensive criteria for testing. The way that "they" test for the presence of HIV is through a battery of diagnostics that are actually testing for immune system integrity. Most people that test positive fall into the category of intravenous druggies and homos with a smiggin of hemophiliacs. This is because most homos are druggies.
What they all have in common is the fact that long term drug use weakens your immune system until you stop doin' for a good while, thereby giving your body a chance to recover. When you have sex without protection you are introducing a number of foreign bodies into your system that will temporarily suppress your immune system. The more unprotected sex you have the more suppressed your system can become, to the point that you can get very sick-looking HIV pos. Remember.....the HIV virus has never been isolated or found......they just "know that it is there.... Which brings me to the case of several people who tested positive one week and were negative a few weeks later......can you say that this was......"MAGIC"?!? The folks never took and antiviral drugs. Did you know that Doctors have to test for the AIDS virus or they get fined, but they get a kickback for every patient they put on antiviral meds? AIDS is the biggest scam ever put out. Here is the proof watch this video and stop being scared. And just so you know I am a Medical Professional and I have done my research. It's a medical sham.
http://www.virusmyth.com/aids/video/
You wanto know who's killin' the bees?!? Same folks that helped spread death in Africa. http://www.bayer-kills-bees.com/ Watch the movie "The Constant Gardner" the torrent is online. This is really about Bayer Pharma.

Wow Just wow

You are a fantasist that should desist from pretending to be know things. I have never read such a stupid ridiculous comment in my life.

The change from positive to negative is called The FALSE POSITIVE . I doubt you work in the medical profession because this is taught universally in all medical schools

and I know damn sure you are not in the medical professiona because a simple check would tell you that Luc Montagnier was the first to isolate and identify the HIV virus

DaCocoBrova

Potential Star
Registered
I got locked up in the DC jail 10/07, and they make you take an AIDS test (mouth swab).

I passed. Got a C+.

Been fucking real lightly ever since.

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
I usually do one every year and have records going back to the military. Last time was last year but haven't been wreckless then. If I want a quick answer I just go down to Whitman -Walker and they have a 15 minute test along with STD tests too. I always wait afterwards to get a paper copy of the test and any chick who questions me I go "BAAAAM!!! Now where is yours!?!"

blackman8

Star
Registered
earlier this month:D I donate blood at my job every 3-4 mths and the nurse says if you test positive they'll send you a certified letter. " Checks the mail", no letter!

A center I donated @ before told me the same but sometimes they take months before they actually get to test and use that blood

footluva

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i called and got my results back and it was NEGATIVE.

i had my mexico tickets ready just in case.