when was your last h.i.v. test?...

footluva

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
when was your last h.i.v. test?...dont be scared

me and this chick i met took 1 today on liberty and garrison(baltimore) at 1 of those mobile centers.

Last edited:

footluva

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

why :hmm: is there something wrong with a black man being proud to take a h.i.v. test...and knowing he's gonna pass???

people are scared to answer that truthfully. thats why i put the location and all because my bmore heads that drove past there saw the mobile truck

bhunt

Star
Registered
I spoke about it in a health and fitness forum and I got the gas face from some of these niggas. It has to be one of the most high feelings you can get after having questionable pussy:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

footluva

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I spoke about it in a health and fitness forum and I got the gas face from some of these niggas. It has to be one of the most high feelings you can get after having questionable pussy:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

thanks for bringing it up.

that subject is so taboo in the black community thats why i brought it up tonight on the board

Criptonite187

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Everytime I fuck a Bitch raw, rubber breaks i get dumb whatever...Haven't been dumb for a while so it's been like 5 months.

Autobot8655

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I took one february.

If you are not into homo sex (or anal sex in general), and never had it and you are male...then there is very high chance that you wont have HIV.

anonymous

Star
Registered
I took one february.

If you are not into homo sex (or anal sex in general), and never had it and you are male...then there is very high chance that you wont have HIV.

Don't believe dis shit, thats exactly why alot of black ppl fucked up now. You can get it from anyone. most mofo's not too responsible, so 9 outta 10 they would give that shit to someone else..........its just like that ruff riders skit, where dude dick was burning and he said he gonna hit that shit raw anyways.:smh:

Autobot8655

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't believe dis shit, thats exactly why alot of black ppl fucked up now. You can get it from anyone. most mofo's not too responsible, so 9 outta 10 they would give that shit to someone else..........its just like that ruff riders skit, where dude dick was burning and he said he gonna hit that shit raw anyways.:smh:

Nope...show data to support what you are saying.

A lot of black people are fucked up now because of cats swinging both ways, basing their life on sex, and already having other STDs which make you susceptible to HIV.

HIV has decimated the white homosexual male population, but no one ever hears about that.

We only hear about the black issue.

Promiscuity + homosexuality = HIV

Promiscuity (which is in itself irresponsible) + other STDS has a good chance of = HIV

anonymous

Star
Registered
no stats, just most of the hood's mentality....I'm speaking diseases period, not really just hiv(haven't heard one case of that shit, in a long time).

Last edited:

nick177th

Star
Registered
I had one January 2009. Me and my shawty both been tested. ain't nothin' like not havin' to worry about gettin' the package. I haven't thrown my Playas card away but, I put it in my sock drawer. My shawty is 34 and I'm 50. Fuck that sleepin' around bullshit. Between friends and family, I know 7 or 8 people that have checked out behind HIV. Trust. I won't be the 9th. Real talk Fam.

sidenote: Hell yeah I was tryin' to fuck everything movin' when I was 20 to 25. But, times were much different. Hell, they still called AIDS "the skinny man's discease" back then. Be careful young brothers.

nick177th

Star
Registered
You prolly the first person I have encountered that actually knows for a FACT that many people dead of AIDS...everybody else think these people dying from "lupus" or "cancer" or "sickle cell".

The lies black Mama's tell for their children. :smh:

To be totally honest, most of the people I know that died from AIDS contracted it from sharing needles doing Smack, coke, or speedballs (for people that don't know the streets, that's heroin, cocaine, or cocaine and heroin mixed together). However, AIDS is AIDS. No matter how you contract it. It's not a pretty sight watching someone you love waste away to nothing.

willywill84

Star
Registered
IN the army everytime you PCS from post to post its MANDATORY...so i got one almost exactly a year ago! I'M GOOD!:yes:

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
I had surgery in April so I had to do all my lab work prior to and that was part of it. But normally I get tested when I get my annual checkup.

freshnclean

Rising Star
Registered
You prolly the first person I have encountered that actually knows for a FACT that many people dead of AIDS...everybody else think these people dying from "lupus" or "cancer" or "sickle cell".

The lies black Mama's tell for their children. :smh:

True, but at the same time diseases like lupus are similar to aids because they break down the immune system, so a simple cold can possibly kill, because they can't fight them off. All of those diseases that break down the immune system are the same in that sense.

shut the fuck up idiot. statistics are real. the truth is woman to man transmission of hiv is extremely low. educated people like to know facts, stats, and every relevant piece of information. you on the other hand just talk shit.

There is some truth in this, because the HIV virus isn't spread through vaginal secretion, it's spread through blood and semen. In fact, the group with the lowest percentage of HIV/AIDS are lesbians. Alot of people can't accept that, especially because they probably know some dude that claims he got it from a woman..But in reality, he probably was on the down low, in prison at some point in his life, or sharing needles/blood transfusion. Now if a woman has an open cut in her vagina, the man risks the possibility of getting it from her, but if not it's not likely

Last edited:

Nobody

Rising Star
Registered
I get all of that Bruh...but I'm saying...25 years in, niggas gone do what niggas gone do.

Every Black man ain't my brother and I ain't his keeper...why go back in forth over how the shit is transmitted at this point...all we know is 30 million out of 6 billion have it.

1 million of that 30 million is in USA...so you take your chances...that's just the 1 million they actually KNOW about. :puke::confused:

So the CDC says...:smh:
Wait.... You're a male? Huh?

bwb

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
got tested about a month ago. I'm really good about having protected sex and had been in a long term relationship so in general I'm not too worried.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
About three months ago. Was getting serious with this girl I was dating. Got the full check, came back clean and love raw dogging my girl ever since :D

Get tested my peoples. Whether you're in a serious relationship or not, you owe it to yourself and to those you're sleeping with (or will be).

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Before I got re-married. I was fucking like a champ after my divorce and I needed to be straight for my new wife! We both are good....(for now):lol::lol:

Varis

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i heard it can stay dormant in your system and undetecable on a test for few years

nimrod-x

Star
Registered
Too many of you fools fallin' for the Okee doke! First of all the reason that so many people are being taken out is not because of AIDS or HIV. They are dying from the treatment of the "alleged" dis-ease. The anti-viral drugs kills most people and cures none. The so-called treatments have never cured anybody, if anything it made them sicker. The test for HIV in Amerikkka is not the same in other countries, just like the test in Africa is not the same for the rest of the world. In Amerikkka there is not standard, comprehensive criteria for testing. The way that "they" test for the presence of HIV is through a battery of diagnostics that are actually testing for immune system integrity. Most people that test positive fall into the category of intravenous druggies and homos with a smiggin of hemophiliacs. This is because most homos are druggies.
What they all have in common is the fact that long term drug use weakens your immune system until you stop doin' for a good while, thereby giving your body a chance to recover. When you have sex without protection you are introducing a number of foreign bodies into your system that will temporarily suppress your immune system. The more unprotected sex you have the more suppressed your system can become, to the point that you can get very sick-looking HIV pos. Remember.....the HIV virus has never been isolated or found......they just "know that it is there.... Which brings me to the case of several people who tested positive one week and were negative a few weeks later......can you say that this was......"MAGIC"?!? The folks never took and antiviral drugs. Did you know that Doctors have to test for the AIDS virus or they get fined, but they get a kickback for every patient they put on antiviral meds? AIDS is the biggest scam ever put out. Here is the proof watch this video and stop being scared. And just so you know I am a Medical Professional and I have done my research. It's a medical sham.
http://www.virusmyth.com/aids/video/
You wanto know who's killin' the bees?!? Same folks that helped spread death in Africa. http://www.bayer-kills-bees.com/ Watch the movie "The Constant Gardner" the torrent is online. This is really about Bayer Pharma.

Last edited:

phillyphilly

Star
Registered
I had surgery in April so I had to do all my lab work prior to and that was part of it. But normally I get tested when I get my annual checkup.

You bring up a excellent point Cocobeauty. When you have surgery, do they test for this anyway?

I am sure the Doctors and Nurses have to be safe while dealing with blood in regard to surgery patients.