When did 9/11 start losing its relevancy to you?

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As 9/11 comes to a close I want to bump up a post on Marcy Borders that was created on the day of her death back in 2015 here in BGOL.
She was called 'dusty lady'

Below is the story about her and the BGOL thread. R.I.P Marcy Borders

233852-a42a8e18-4b7b-11e5-b6c4-32a2c06645f2.jpg

The 'dusty lady' of 9/11 dies: Iconic survivor Marcy Borders succumbs to stomach cancer
Discussion in 'Blackgirl Online' started by Gye78, Aug 25, 2015.
https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/t...marcy-borders-succumbs-to-stomach-canc.862385

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
We use 9/11 to support military operations in the region, by remembering this event.

I detailed how this tragedy was completely misunderstood for 18 years and was really caused by the botched implementation of the Iraq War. It was a peace keeping mission to restore the government of Kuwait, not a war with Iraq. It was to discourage other countries from annexing territory through force leading to large scale conflicts.

The hijacker did not want to hit the any of the government targets (White House, Capitol Building) and wanted to wanted to crash the planes after an uprising by the passengers. They hit the twin towers first so that as planned, people would call and alert the people on board. It was a crescendo of warnings for the U.S. starting with the first World Trade bombings.

Last edited:

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Guess it will always be relevant because no one is able to stand up to the real people that did it. A lot of things we know are irrelevant. The true story of the garden of eden is irrelevant as long as these devils rule and people are born and raised to obey them.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As 9/11 comes to a close I want to bump up a post on Marcy Borders that was created on the day of her death back in 2015 here in BGOL. She was called 'dusty lady'

Below is the story about her and the BGOL thread. R.I.P Marcy Borders

233852-a42a8e18-4b7b-11e5-b6c4-32a2c06645f2.jpg

The 'dusty lady' of 9/11 dies: Iconic survivor Marcy Borders succumbs to stomach canc
Discussion in 'Blackgirl Online' started by Gye78, Aug 25, 2015.
https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/t...marcy-borders-succumbs-to-stomach-canc.862385

It was sad that a lot of the em workers got their lungs fucked up and could not work but was refused disability. Her saying she was overjoyed at Bin Laden death means she was not aware of who really did 911. But the real terrorist got the blessings of the masses and power to go do more killings while fattening their lifestyle.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Even though there are plenty of black folks that were affected by 9/11. I think on the whole, 9/11 didn't scare black folks like it scared white folks.

Terrorism is one thing that white supremacy can't protect them from.
White people fearing themselves. Who is the real terrorist. Every since whites came out of the caves in Europe they have taken over with unlimited evil and terrorism. We as blacks have always been the real target of terrorism. Ships would take toxin material to Somalia and dump it on their shores and the toxin materials was making the kids sick. But what was popular in the media was Somalian pirates trying to get some kind of revenge by attacking and robbing ships.
We should not be ignorant to the fact that America has a military in outer space right now doing the same things they have been doing here on earth. Master, dominate, and kill off the original people of the earth. We do not know how many blacks were killed in Libya. But America and NATO helped the so called rebels to genocide as many blacks as they could. It was a field day for killers of blacks. If you was black in Libya during that time you was either dead, running for your life or hiding some where. Even blacks that was just traveling thru there at the time.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When you’re in the room when your co-worker gets a call from her fiancé telling her he’s not going to make it, he loves her, and he wants her to live her life. And you hear the panic and pain in her voice, then you see her lose her mind afterward telling people she’s engaged for months after he’s already gone...

That shit stays with you.

I know BGOL is too cool to give a fuck about anything and hates everybody, but I hope I never get so emotionally fucked up that nothing moves me.
Shit happen to people everyday. The hi jackers of that plane was stationed on military bases and was being trained there for some reason. We are actually fools and do not know the difference between freedom fighters and terrorist. To the slave masters in the south Nat Turner was a terrorist. But to slaves on the plantations he was a hero. Right now any struggle for freedom is labeled as a terrorist or enemy combatant.
We are working and paying taxes to the real terrorist. From what I have seen and studied so far America has yet to try some people that they just tell us they guilty because they said they are guilty. Whites will kill anybody that bring the truth to them. Or any black that can successfully separate blacks from whites and do for self and kind. It is just like in Jonestown they studied how to keep other people out of their business, and plotted to kill everybody before they allow what was really going on to be exposed. Ferguson should have showed any conscious black that we are the real target.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When you’re in the room when your co-worker gets a call from her fiancé telling her he’s not going to make it, he loves her, and he wants her to live her life. And you hear the panic and pain in her voice, then you see her lose her mind afterward telling people she’s engaged for months after he’s already gone...

That shit stays with you.

I know BGOL is too cool to give a fuck about anything and hates everybody, but I hope I never get so emotionally fucked up that nothing moves me.

If you were personally touched by it, any tragedy really. Then I understand. For most people it's nothing more than a footnote in history. Not saying it's right, but... It seems to be be mainly grandstanding at this point. Because if its about innocent people dying then there should be more outrage at what came after in the name of 9-11. If its about Americans suffering, then people in PR not getting aid should have more people fucked up. If it's simply about people in general............ You see what I'm saying??? There have been so many humanitarian fuck ups just in the last 3 years that most of the people saying never forget, simply dont give a shit about because... So I think to allot of black people. It was the world finally saying fuck you cacs and your shit. Frankly as much fucked up shit as weve done in the name of "democracy" we should be thankful 9-11 is all we got.

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’ll never forget it. I was down (I wanna say 5-6 blocks away) there when it happened and stayed there for three straight days after. I’ll never forget the people walking by the building I was at covered from head to toe in ash. I remember standing outside and seeing both buildings fall with my own eyes. Fortunately I didn’t know anyone in the building, but the memories remain

Uncle John

Rising Star
Registered
If you were personally touched by it, any tragedy really. Then I understand. For most people it's nothing more than a footnote in history. Not saying it's right, but... It seems to be be mainly grandstanding at this point. Because if its about innocent people dying then there should be more outrage at what came after in the name of 9-11. If its about Americans suffering, then people in PR not getting aid should have more people fucked up. If it's simply about people in general............ You see what I'm saying??? There have been so many humanitarian fuck ups just in the last 3 years that most of the people saying never forget, simply dont give a shit about because... So I think to allot of black people. It was the world finally saying fuck you cacs and your shit. Frankly as much fucked up shit as weve done in the name of "democracy" we should be thankful 9-11 is all we got.

FACTS

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Shit happen to people everyday. The hi jackers of that plane was stationed on military bases and was being trained there for some reason. We are actually fools and do not know the difference between freedom fighters and terrorist. To the slave masters in the south Nat Turner was a terrorist. But to slaves on the plantations he was a hero. Right now any struggle for freedom is labeled as a terrorist or enemy combatant.
We are working and paying taxes to the real terrorist. From what I have seen and studied so far America has yet to try some people that they just tell us they guilty because they said they are guilty. Whites will kill anybody that bring the truth to them. Or any black that can successfully separate blacks from whites and do for self and kind. It is just like in Jonestown they studied how to keep other people out of their business, and plotted to kill everybody before they allow what was really going on to be exposed. Ferguson should have showed any conscious black that we are the real target.

You just proved my point. I didn't say shit about any of the politics. I just had empathy for another human being. You're so caught up in your war and your misinformation and being wrong when you think you're right, that you don't have time to be a human.

I talked about one person I knew and you're talking about hijackers, nat turner, slaves, ferguson, and jonestown in one dumbass run-on rambling sentence.

I have nothing else to say to you on this. You can respond, and I'm sure you will, but I won't read it.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor

I can agree with this 100%.

It's all grandstanding at this point. I never tell anyone they should never forget it. I just have some personal connections. Hell, 8 months before, I interviewed with a company on the 90 something floor of the south tower three times. They told me they really, liked me, wanted to hire me, but someone else had more experience.

And that's how close I came to being in the building when it happened. So I think a lot about that stuff, what I would have done, etc.

This sums up a lot about how I feel even though I wasn't born in NY.

LSLrFNA.jpg

Last edited:

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can agree with this 100%.

It's all grandstanding at this point. I never tell anyone they should never forget it. I just have some personal connections. Hell, 8 months before, I interviewed with a company on the 90 something floor of the south tower three times. They told me they really, liked me, wanted to hire me, but someone else had more experience.

And that's how close I came to being in the building when it happened. So I think a lot about that stuff, what I would have done, etc.

I glad they overlooked you brother. With your connections to it, I understand your outlook.

shamone

Rising Star
OG Investor
If my brother-in-law hadn't taken my niece(who was 6 at the time) to school, he would have died. He worked for AON in the Workd Trade Center. He got to work jsut in time to see debris falling and booked the fuck outta there. He lost friends and co-workers.
my uncle worked in one the towers. 13th floor. when a plane the 1st tower, their supe was telling them to go back to work. my uncle got the fuck out of there. he seen the 2nd tower dropped once he was in nj.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You just proved my point. I didn't say shit about any of the politics. I just had empathy for another human being. You're so caught up in your war and your misinformation and being wrong when you think you're right, that you don't have time to be a human.

I talked about one person I knew and you're talking about hijackers, nat turner, slaves, ferguson, and jonestown in one dumbass run-on rambling sentence.

I have nothing else to say to you on this. You can respond, and I'm sure you will, but I won't read it.
Lol it is the way you took it. To me it is something strange about those phone calls. But either way we are targets and concentrating on building a nation based on how life was in the beginning before other races were grafted from us. The so called Garden Of Eden. This is my priority in life and not only will it save the babies but we are saving our own lives.
But what I said about people not knowing the difference between a freedom fighter and a terrorist. You should be able to know the difference. Plus Ferguson and New Orleans should have been wake up calls for blacks. If that lady said she was overjoyed at Bin Laden getting killed, well she needed to know who the real killers of 911 was. All that shit about suffering for the glory of whiteness. If the truth is told we can learn from those who were before us. But don't think we are happy to promote lies.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
after I read the patriot act.
I have read some of that patriot act. I have heard about some of the strange stuff located in it. And some strange things that have already been done because of it. It helps America keep a lock down. But we have no idea what they are really doing. Or what is really going on. We got private mercenary armies that are contracted out by the pentagon. We also got privately owned prisons who work with the system to keep more people locked up and on their plantation.
The thing about 911 is we still do not know much. Just the narrative they push into the people's head. But we do know we are not able to stand up to what ever they are really doing. They watch us closely in case somebody starts waking up or accidentally getting control of themselves. Also they are closely watching in case somebody run across secrets that are to be kept from the public. After researching what I could about the plane hitting the pentagon, their is no way my poor black ass believes that. But I am forced to live as though that is what really happened.

EchoCrash

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I’ll never forget it. I was down (I wanna say 5-6 blocks away) there when it happened and stayed there for three straight days after. I’ll never forget the people walking by the building I was at covered from head to toe in ash. I remember standing outside and seeing both buildings fall with my own eyes. Fortunately I didn’t know anyone in the building, but the memories remain

My best friend went to BMCC and I left work early to meet him and play chess and bullshit. I popped out from Chambers Street and walked down the block to see everyone crowded in the street. The craziest shit about that was that the people were quiet; no yelling or immediate panic, everyone just looking downtown as if what we were watching couldn’t be real.
As i crossed the street and started to run towards the school and saw most of the students were coming outside as well. I had a cell but it wasn’t working so I couldn’t page him (beepers were still a thing back then...) but thankfully he was on the bridge where we agreed to meet. From there, we could see one of the towers was already on fire.
I do not want to hijack the thread with a long anecdote about that day, but someone I knew - passed on that day. People already started screaming and crying so I couldn’t hear the bodies hitting the ground, but people turning into pink mist isn’t something you unsee. I can also say that I saw and heard things that totally go against the narrative they push.
At the end of the day I am grateful that I lived and i try to make every day count since then.

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My best friend went to BMCC and I left work early to meet him and play chess and bullshit. I popped out from Chambers Street and walked down the block to see everyone crowded in the street. The craziest shit about that was that the people were quiet; no yelling or immediate panic, everyone just looking downtown as if what we were watching couldn’t be real.
As i crossed the street and started to run towards the school and saw most of the students were coming outside as well. I had a cell but it wasn’t working so I couldn’t page him (beepers were still a thing back then...) but thankfully he was on the bridge where we agreed to meet. From there, we could see one of the towers was already on fire.
I do not want to hijack the thread with a long anecdote about that day, but someone I knew - passed on that day. People already started screaming and crying so I couldn’t hear the bodies hitting the ground, but people turning into pink mist isn’t something you unsee. I can also say that I saw and heard things that totally go against the narrative they push.
At the end of the day I am grateful that I lived and i try to make every day count since then.
Please hit us with the long anecdote.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
my uncle worked in one the towers. 13th floor. when a plane the 1st tower, their supe was telling them to go back to work. my uncle got the fuck out of there. he seen the 2nd tower dropped once he was in nj.

Respect to your uncle, cause allot of people would've stayed because their supervisor said... I always have respect for people that will ignore bad calls. Bad call is a bad call and I dont care what your title is.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
On 9/11/01. In short, never was.

We reference racism/slavery, and their response is...get over it.

They reference 9/11 and their response is...never forget.

It's as simple as that.

Exactly!

Slavery lasted generations and had even further and lasting damaging effects to our people....

Not to sound callous, but 9/11 was one day...

Yes Americans died, innocent people... And that's very fucked up.... So very fucked up.

But just like slavery also with 9/11, somebody got rich.... And our people are still getting killed over, wallets, cell phones, cigarettes, toys... Oh and lets not forget being completely unarmed...

A black male suspect is the A1 highest priority threat that must be killed.... Yet these lilly white dudes just murdered people and get taking out to eat or arrested without incident..... Bull shit

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
I always think about the minorities that died (My homeboy lost his father) but as a whole I don't give a fuck and may all those crackers rott.

America got a taste of what it's like to be black and of course they got on that "We are one...let's stand together"..FUCK THAT AND FUCK YOU.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I give people their space to grieve or remember how they feel fit.

I don't play into tragedy Olympics comparing one tragedy and the remembrance or lack thereof to other dark days or times in US history.

Shit was fucked up for many people. I didn't lose anyone but my cousin lost a close friend in the World Trade.

I personally don't care to see (nor need to) all the remembrance coverage, but the day was probably one of the worst days in American History.

It's just another day for me, but for others, I don't mind if they choose to remember...

Just dont ruin my day.

I stopped "caring" years ago, but I'll admit, after living in NYC for over 5 years, seeing those two towers every day, the first time I went back to NYC after they fell, was weird. Like someone took an eraser and rubbed them out of the city skyline...