When did 9/11 start losing its relevancy to you?

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't want to disrespect people who died in the attacks but similar to what Shaka54 said, it quickly became a political thing, it became tiring, it became an excuse for racism against Arabs and anybody who even looked "Arab". It got sickening.

I had and still have no sympathy for them because they voted for Bush. Something like 80% voted for Bush over Gore in 2000. :smh:

Think how different the world would look today had Gore won.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have never and will never get over 9/11. That day will stay with me the rest of my life. I had people that made it home from the pentagon when it got hit and they arrived home with shock in their eyes and covered in dust. My cousin fought in both campaigns after that and that was his way of dealing with 9/11. Till this day if I mention 9/11 he gets that “thousand yard stare” and we change the conversation.

Nah man, I don’t play when it comes to 9/11 and I will fight you over it. Too many of my countrymen lost their lives on that day and because of that day. I will always observe 9/11.
@KingTaharqa @Soul On Ice @VAiz4hustlaz you brothas are more knowledgable about the pro-whites aka globalists on BGOL, but this looks like another one to add to the list.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I remember it like yesterday but at the same to a thise 19 years feel so distant. I remember I went for a walk that morning . then I stoppex at the corner store. The lady at the cou in her was asking me if I was alright and I was like "yeah" because I was unaware if what happened things seemed to be going as usual in my town. Then when I got home there was a libe news report about a plane hitti g one of the wirld trade buildings and as the reporter was speaking to the camera..........BOOOOM!!!" I
j jumped up from shock. That plane hit so fast it looked like a middle. Then cqme the month of melancholy behind it . with the constant reports jnstead of things being on schexuleetc. Nowadays i hardly think about it unless its brouvht up on tv. When iever utdls references in the back of my mind I think to myself " oh yeah that happened"

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I won't say that it's lost its meaning. That day will be one that I don't forget for a lot of reasons. The thing I remember the most was that for the briefest of times, everyone forgot all of the differences and just focused on taking care of each other.

That didn't last long, though. And pretty soon, it changed from a way to bring us together to a way to pull us apart. That act became the cornerstone for justifying hatred and intolerance of an entire set of people. And giving them the green light to do that, especially with no resistance from anyone else, is probably one of the reasons that we're as fucked up as we are now.

Iron Man

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember soon after, 9/11 became a hustle. Every major intersection in the US you had local Fire dept spouse kids etc taken collections for the family of those firemen/women killed. I thought to myself don't they have life insurance and how come we don't take collection for our servicemen/women killed in action. This is bullshit.