Whats your age range for: A Relationship (long term) and Just Bonin'

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
U muffuckin rite..I'm in my late 30s..and got dammit 18 to 25 is a muffuckin headache..25 to 35 wants marriage..so I hang with 48 to 55..most of em can't get pregnant and want the daylight fucked out of em..brah

I can’t do it...but you right about the 25-35 and I agree w/ 18-19...20-24 is just perfect for me

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't want no 55 year old pussy
maxresdefault.jpg

angela-bassett-at-british-academy-of-film-and-television-arts-awards-2016-in-london-02-14-2016_1-810x1217.jpg

regulus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BTW A lot of these mega-ass models (they're BBWs & SSBBWs but y'all are in denial) are in their early-forties to mid-fifties, especially the latina ones. You'll see them wearing masks or trying (and failing) to hide their faces but it's to hide their age, not their identities. You can find 10-15 yr old scenes of those same women in their late 20s - mid-30s and smaller. Y'all be liking old bitches and don't even know it!

More like a GILF, yet still...

tumblr_pc8a1lUzVX1x4bwaco1_400.jpg

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If she's talking about attending a Gucci Mane concert she's too young for me and if she's talking about attending a Shirley Ceasar revival she's too old for me....
If I ask for something to drink and she brings me a Fanta,she's probably too young for me and if I ask and she brings me some sweet tea made with molasses she might be too old for me.
-I come over to chill at night and watch a movie and she put's it on Bad Girls club she's too young but if I come over and she put it on Lifetime channel she might be too old.

lol i could go on and on

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered

I don't have an age range written in stone (other than 18+) but I'll say this:

A lot of my desire for women on the younger end went away when I stopped wanting a family. I also generally prefer BBWs. There is less reason to put up with young chick nonsense when you aren't looking for a chick in peak fitness. Most dudes look for women to reproduce with even if they're just looking for entertainment. I'm entertained by fat bitches of a certain size and shape. It doesn't matter if she's 18 or 65. Naturally BBWs are gonna skew towards the higher end of the age range because it takes time to get fat. Gray hairs ain't gonna stop me.

What will stop me is the "old lady" vibes (fake church shit included). A lot of older sistas try to play up the matriarch stereotype and shame dudes into doing the kinds of favors that she previously would've exchanged sex for. They're still doing ho shit, they're just saving it for the dude they really like. I saw a relevant clip on youtube last week with a middle aged sista talking about why brothas shame sistas for ho shit and white men don't. The woman essentially said that white men are accustomed to white women who generally did ho shit as a phase, but sistas be out here hoing for life and just front about it. Brothas know the truth and white men don't.

Only a fool prerequisites relationships with age, status or credit score, of course a real relationship is and adult thing and going below 18 is a no, no... but plenty of people have found happiness even tho they may be of different age groups, hell ain't Beyonce 14 years younger than Jay?

Wake up and stop believing goof balls and internet rhetoric for relationship advice.

BTW A lot of these mega-ass models (they're BBWs & SSBBWs but y'all are in denial) are in their early-forties to mid-fifties, especially the latina ones. You'll see them wearing masks or trying (and failing) to hide their faces but it's to hide their age, not their identities. You can find 10-15 yr old scenes of those same women in their late 20s - mid-30s and smaller. Y'all be liking old bitches and don't even know it!

U muffuckin rite..I'm in my late 30s..and got dammit 18 to 25 is a muffuckin headache..25 to 35 wants marriage..so I hang with 48 to 55..most of em can't get pregnant and want the daylight fucked out of em..brah

Relationship: depends on what's on the inside. I've met some young women who've had their shit together and I've met some old fools.

Just Fucking: Depends on what's on the outside and tolerance level.

2:50 mark

Patrice Oneal's "Cracker Jack" Rule of thumb sums it up nicely..

*two cents*

Last edited:

gamersfuel

Rising Star
Registered
i stick with 25-50....older bitches know how to fuck way better. and they come way easier and more often. fucked a female 48 couple months ago came 8 times. make a nigga feel good when a bitch bust 8 nuts like that

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
depends on age, game, looks, etc.

you can keep younger broads with status but I would want some mental stimulation.

women aren't somewhat stable and know themselves until 30+ though.

Last edited:

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
I'm in my early 30s.

Relationship - 28-35
Fuckin' - 24-48

I'd want a relationship with a 28-35 year old. Mature enough to take care of herself, but will still do some spontaneous shit every now and then. No kids is a major key because I have no kids.

As for fuckin', I think 24-48 is the sweet spot. The way I feel about 18-23 year olds is the same for 50 year olds - they're not my preference, but if it's a sexy one, I'm gone hit.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Relationship: 30 and up
Casual Sex: 35 and up

Current fuck bodies are 39, 46 and 51 with the 46 and 51 year olds getting the most attention.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Only a fool prerequisites relationships with age, status or credit score, of course a real relationship is and adult thing and going below 18 is a no, no... but plenty of people have found happiness even tho they may be of different age groups, hell ain't Beyonce 14 years younger than Jay?

Wake up and stop believing goof balls and internet rhetoric for relationship advice.
mostly agreed
yeah and i think Solange's husband is about 15-20yr older right?