geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
QVYgm.png

RELATIONSHIP -

JUST BONIN' -

I'm 48....

Me: relationship - 40 - 55
just bonin' - 25 - 55 (but who am I kidding..18 if I could get it..)

Last edited:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
18-19 just to fuck is a headache??

I have a story to tell...but I’ll save it for another time...never told the full story on here...hinted @ it a few times...but it resulted in me pistol whipping her bf (gun was unloaded tho) and moving and going into hiding...this was several years ago tho when I took like a 6 month break from BGOL...so you know it was serious lol...this was @ the top of '06

*edit*

in a nutshell...w/o having to dive into the story here are a few problems being an older guy dealing w/ chics that age from what I have seen...

a) will more than likely also be low key involved w/ a younger guy closer in age
b) an 18-19 fucking w/ someone 30+ is typically gonna have some fucked up qualities (and vice versa to be fair lol)
c) are mercurial as hell

Last edited:

flx2000

Photographer
BGOL Investor
you go as high as 60? thats gotta be a nice 60 cuz at too many women holding it together by that age...
when I was in my 20's I slept with a 60 year old that didn't look it, pussy was tight as hell.
also around that time I slept with a 50 year old, her body looked just as good as a 30 year old.
point is, some women age well.
I'm 41 now

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
I have a story to tell...but I’ll save it for another time...never told the full story on here...hinted @ it a few times...but it resulted in me pistol whipping her bf (gun was unloaded tho) and moving and going into hiding...this was several years ago tho when I took like a 6 month break from BGOL...so you know it was serious lol...this was @ the top of '06

*edit*

in a nutshell...w/o having to dive into the story here are a few problems being an older guy dealing w/ chics that age from what I have seen...

a) will more than likely also be low key involved w/ a younger guy closer in age
b) an 18-19 fucking w/ someone 30+ is typically gonna have some fucked up qualities (and vice versa to be fair lol)
c) are mercurial as hell

giphy.gif

Damn bruh I feel ya. Those mood swings.. smmfh Christ almighty. One second shit is copacetic, the next minute you scrubbing away traces on social media.

Too much bs to deal with.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
giphy.gif

Damn bruh I feel ya. Those mood swings.. smmfh Christ almighty. One second shit is copacetic, the next minute you scrubbing away traces on social media.

Too much bs to deal with.

thankfully this happened before social media really took off...shit @ the time facebook was primarily for college students lol

regulus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't have an age range written in stone (other than 18+) but I'll say this:

A lot of my desire for women on the younger end went away when I stopped wanting a family. I also generally prefer BBWs. There is less reason to put up with young chick nonsense when you aren't looking for a chick in peak fitness. Most dudes look for women to reproduce with even if they're just looking for entertainment. I'm entertained by fat bitches of a certain size and shape. It doesn't matter if she's 18 or 65. Naturally BBWs are gonna skew towards the higher end of the age range because it takes time to get fat. Gray hairs ain't gonna stop me.

What will stop me is the "old lady" vibes (fake church shit included). A lot of older sistas try to play up the matriarch stereotype and shame dudes into doing the kinds of favors that she previously would've exchanged sex for. They're still doing ho shit, they're just saving it for the dude they really like. I saw a relevant clip on youtube last week with a middle aged sista talking about why brothas shame sistas for ho shit and white men don't. The woman essentially said that white men are accustomed to white women who generally did ho shit as a phase, but sistas be out here hoing for life and just front about it. Brothas know the truth and white men don't.

Last edited:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

*edit*

c) are mercurial as hell

Well damn. Crazy story. I'll go down to 18-21, but only with gym girls.

Reactions: LSN

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
Relationship (if I ever want to be in one of those): 30-35
Fuckin: 25-50.

Early 20s are some dipshits and usually have young dumb bammas as friends so I can't get with em.
Late 20s early 30s is ideal.
It really depends when it comes to older broads though. I refuse to be Mr. Wine and Dine when they are all washed up. I prefer to just be a maintenance man and keep it pushing.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

*edit*

c) are mercurial as hell
You might as well should have M4H

Fuck u go into hiding over a 19 year old bitch

She ain’t respect ya gangsta

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Only a fool prerequisites relationships with age, status or credit score, of course a real relationship is and adult thing and going below 18 is a no, no... but plenty of people have found happiness even tho they may be of different age groups, hell ain't Beyonce 14 years younger than Jay?

Wake up and stop believing goof balls and internet rhetoric for relationship advice.

regulus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BTW A lot of these mega-ass models (they're BBWs & SSBBWs but y'all are in denial) are in their early-forties to mid-fifties, especially the latina ones. You'll see them wearing masks or trying (and failing) to hide their faces but it's to hide their age, not their identities. You can find 10-15 yr old scenes of those same women in their late 20s - mid-30s and smaller. Y'all be liking old bitches and don't even know it!

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Only a fool prerequisites relationships with age, status or credit score, of course a real relationship is and adult thing and going below 18 is a no, no... but plenty of people have found happiness even tho they may be of different age groups, hell ain't Beyonce 14 years younger than Jay?

Wake up and stop believing goof balls and internet rhetoric for relationship advice.
yeah and he cheated on her...probably with an 18 year old :grin::giggle:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Relationship I prefer my age or younger.
Just sex, up to 40 something if she looks 30 something.

I can't fuck no 50 and up I'll let you old cats have it I'm too young for that shit right now

No 18-19 year olds
None.

Reactions: LSN

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BTW A lot of these mega-ass models (they're BBWs & SSBBWs but y'all are in denial) are in their early-forties to mid-fifties, especially the latina ones. You'll see them wearing masks or trying (and failing) to hide their faces but it's to hide their age, not their identities. You can find 10-15 yr old scenes of those same women in their late 20s - mid-30s and smaller. Y'all be liking old bitches and don't even know it!
:lol2:

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
20-35 for relationships/fucking is accurate

18-19 can be a headache...it might seem like just a 1-2 year difference but it’s a world of difference

U muffuckin rite..I'm in my late 30s..and got dammit 18 to 25 is a muffuckin headache..25 to 35 wants marriage..so I hang with 48 to 55..most of em can't get pregnant and want the daylight fucked out of em..brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That's my area..I got some coolldd..50 year olds..shitting on most 30 year olds...I even tongue wressle wit em..brah