What's poppin in Queens, NY?

simonmarcel

Rising Star
OG Investor
Specifically the Valley Stream area, but I'll travel if need be. I just don't want to roll up in a spot and it turns out to be a crip or ms-13 club or some shit. I'm looking for mature, laid back lounge type spots and ragae spots also.

Studio718

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Tuesday nights - eclipse bar/restaurant 11146 Lefferts Blvd richmond hill.
Reggae/hiphop and women who like to dance ( it gets hood sometimes and the party don't get crowded til 2 am )

Friday/sat night - guiding light ( Friday = older 35 ^ crowd , sat = young crowd )

Sunday = moka ( Trini/Indian/reggae/soca vibe )

Perfections gentlemen club in Astoria pretty much turns in a club with naked women on Thursday/fri/sat.

Nagasaki in Hempstead if hit or miss, hip hop/lots of reggae.

To find parties in queens you have to frequent barber shops and check out the fliers.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Henrica's in Rosedale on Francis Lewis, Chinese Jamaican fusion - used to be Nagasaki. they had a fire last xmas, should have reopened in July or will do so soon. cool spot, live band on Saturday nights.

Moments in Elmont on Old Dutch Broadway - Sunday nights, west indian and most times a mature crowd.

Cabana in Forrest Hills, great food, cuban / caribbean fusion - hot ass waitresses

Peking House on Union Turnpike - great chinese restaurant - very friendly staff and they have a bar.

Riverview in LIC - www.riverviewny.com -cool lounge/ restaurant - used to have a live jazz band on Sundays, incredible view of the NYC skyline and sunsets, one of the best places in Queens to go in the summer.

Ravel Hotel in LIC -www.ravelhotel.com - rooftop lounge / restaurant - incredible view of NYC skyline and 59th Street Bridge

There are alot of lounges in Astoria, Elmhurst, Maspeth, and Forrest Hills - none stand out to me right now to recommend...

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
:lol:

Yea but they charge you an arm and a leg for some tires.

I'll take some Ribs,Mac & Cheese, and some greens from the shack
I'm still looking for a real soul food place put here - rib shack is cool but so far I haven't found a place with food as good as Brooklyn or Harlem.

If you're ever in downtown BK, try a spot called Fosters on Dekalb and Ashland, they do ribs on Thursdays and Fridays. Pretty good food, not great food like some spots uptown.