What unpopular opinions do you have?

Alumni

Lover of huge titties
Platinum Member
When the dating market opens up globally as it is about to do, Black women will be dead fucking last.

According to data from dating apps, they're already last. . . but black men are doing just as bad.

Last edited:

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
When the dating market opens up globally as it is about to do, Black women will be dead fucking last.

Since his Trump admission it's amazing how much this dude has embraced his inner coon.

I'm definitely getting bitter incel Vibes off of my man

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
*ahem*

“Maybe I should have just left it alone. Even though my impetus was the ‘Control’ verse,” he said in the video. “I mean you put yourself out there like that. So, you opened yourself up to critique…I apologize for even engaging and talking about n----- careers, I’ll never do that s--- again.”

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've heard of shitty breath but it can't compare to the shit factory in dirtiness.

If you taste piss when eating pussy then she's not cleaning herself properly.

If you taste shit when eating ass well then...

Listen I'm not saying your opinion is right or wrong, I'm just letting you know that factually the mouth is the dirtiest part of the body.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
According to data from dating apps, they're already last. . . but black men are doing just as bad.
I'm stlll trying to figure out what "When the dating market opens up globally..." means?? as if dating and fucking across ethnic lines is like the NASDAQ or something.. :dunno:

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Baby daddy's are just as bad as baby mama's and really worse than a baby mama. I say worse because as a man there are certain responsibility's that are innate in being a man. Otherwise don't call yourself a man. You'll give your DNA to somebody you won't give your name to. Make that shit make sense.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

@7:00

Nah that ain't how it works

we don't accept and allow and support every dumb f*ck who spews nonsense because they can.

He doesn't HAVE A POINT.

he said maybe trump said it maybe he didn't but still Jesus???!!!

And Jess says she respects it?

this level of stupid is what we allowing out here?