What the fucking hell Bernie Sanders

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
If the most important thing is how a candidate talks to black voters, I'm not sure if the best choice is Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton or what Democrat it is. Plenty of them are good at saying the right words.

If the criteria is who will do the most for black people, the choice is clearly Bernie Sanders.

The latter is how I make decisions, so I'm not hung up by the 80 year old white man not always saying the right words. He has the right morals and the right policies, which is more than I can say for the others I mentioned.

And what is Bernie Sanders going to do for Black people besides telling us to be respectful to the police, that race isn’t our biggest problem, and that just because someone won’t vote for a candidate because they’re black it doesn’t mean they’re racist.

If you’re not a poor black person, Bernie ain’t got nothing for you man...

crazyace718

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
D6CYK6KCDVFZPMQU53NRJ4GN24.jpg

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
What did he say that was wrong??? He said try to remain calm so you don’t get shot and police need to be help more accountable for their actions. Did I misunderstand

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Regardless if he's white or not he's a politician seeking to win votes and represent the people. His first rule should be to be a realist especially seeing the type of politics he represents.

The first rule and advice to give any black person being pulled over by the police is to immediately turn on live recording for your own protection.

Live recording is your 'best friend' and will at least ensure that the police is aware that his actions are opening watched.
And if you don't have live recording equipment on you then what? And even if you did reaching for a phone has gotten black men and boys killed under the usual excuse, "I thought he was reaching for a weapon". There is nothing wrong with Sanders statement. I think you're hung up on his using the phrase "respect what they're doing" rather than his warning "so that you don’t get shot in the back of the head”. :hmm:

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you need someone to break that down for you......you are either a white boy or you are super young and don’t know any better
Oh please. All the man was saying is don't give the cops a reason, real or manufactured, to shoot you in the fuckin' head.
Better to comply with their bullshit harassment then wind up a fuckin' chalk outline. And I'm neither white nor super young and by the way, I'm amazed that you actually posted something other than one of your mostly tired Instagram photos you purloin off the web almost daily. Now fuck off. :mad:

Last edited:

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The op is an idiot and a woman. What answer should he have given? It’s dumb jackasses like the op that has everyone thinking that blacks are a bunch of fools. No matter what the question, dumb fools like the op expect some militant response. It’s absolutely absurd!

What should sanders have said? Perhaps he should’ve said to shoot the cops before they shoot you? Would that have gained support from the black community? Jesus Christ you niggas are fucking dumb.

And I find that advice to be decent advice. Should he have said to NOT respect the cop and be a pain in the ass when you get pulled over? What kind of fool are you? I mean seriously? Are you a fucking animal or something? What fucking advice should one give to a black kid getting pulled over? I’d tell my sons to be respectful, hands on the wheel, no sudden moves. All lights in the car on, windows down. NOT have limo tints and only lowering the window 1/4 inch. Demanding a supervisor, trying to be like the white guy you saw on YouTube by quoting laws to the cop when you have no idea what you’re talking about, refusing to get out of the car when ordered to, etc... but I know.... that makes me a coon or a cac, right dumb ass op?

No that makes you an intelligent individual with a grasp of the real world and I agree with almost every word you wrote. :hmm:

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I saw this earlier...it was a general answer, but telling my son "Dont get shot" is not an answer...

he could have given a shortened version of "the talk"...it's prob nitpicky but dont give a general answer when he asks you a specific question...

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol... we suspected you
Now you've confirmed it.
I dare you to repeat that shit.

Anybody with an Obama avatar is suspect but the same type that loved Obama would hate a Bernie Sanders type as he is “too liberal” but as a Khazar, Bernie wants to help out his fellow downtrodden white man to the detriment of everyone. He wants affirmative action for whites when we all know if they weren’t so lazy and lacked talent, they wouldn’t needed it with the white power structure.

Most Obama supporters will be for a Clinton or Biden, or at a lower level Tulsi Gabbard. The politics would stay the same as the only difference is they’d do more to help their demographic favored (white women) like Obama did to help his (LGBT).

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I bet if it were some hispanic who asked about ICE Bernie would have had a better answer.

It's fucked up. Because how couldn't he have a better answer than that? It's almost impossible to give an answer like that. I don't give a fuck if he's white. He's a politician whose job it is to keep up.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Oh please. All the man was saying is don't give the cops a reason, real or manufactured, to shoot you in the fuckin' head.
Better to comply with their bullshit harassment then wind up a fuckin' chalk outline. And I'm neither white nor super young and by the way, I'm amazed that you actually posted something other than one of your mostly tired Instagram photos you purloin off the web almost daily. Now fuck off. :mad:
And I stand by my statement I’m not changing anything I’m dead right we are going to have to agree to disagree on this buddy

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Anybody with an Obama avatar is suspect but the same type that loved Obama would hate a Bernie Sanders type as he is “too liberal” but as a Khazar, Bernie wants to help out his fellow downtrodden white man to the detriment of everyone. He wants affirmative action for whites when we all know if they weren’t so lazy and lacked talent, they wouldn’t needed it with the white power structure.

Most Obama supporters will be for a Clinton or Biden, or at a lower level Tulsi Gabbard. The politics would stay the same as the only difference is they’d do more to help their demographic favored (white women) like Obama did to help his (LGBT).

Bernie Sanders is very problematic this is why he never won anything outside of his Senate seat. Let me give you some had facts.....He has the same problem as Trump with dealing with the Russians and not showing his full taxes..I support some of his policies but I do not to support the way he wants to achieve those policies. He is going to lose the south black Democrats in the south do not get down with him

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Bernie Sanders is very problematic this is why he never won anything outside of his Senate seat. Let me give you some had facts.....He has the same problem as Trump with dealing with the Russians and not showing his full taxes..I support some of his policies but I do not to support the way he wants to achieve those policies. He is going to lose the south black Democrats in the south do not get down with him

You wasting you're time talking to this agent

easy_b

BGOL Investor
So we have a problem with a politician being honest? I don't see an issue here.
This do not have nothing to do with a politician being honest. You Bernie supporters seriously need to come From under the rock especially the black ones

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

What is the way that Sanders wants to achieve his policies? Free everything for all? Who is going to pay?

Southern democrats are conservatives so of course they won’t like Sanders but with voting apathy in the south getting higher thanks to the last POTUS it may not matter.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
What is the way that Sanders wants to achieve his policies? Free everything for all? Who is going to pay?

Southern democrats are conservatives so of course they won’t like Sanders but with voting apathy in the south getting higher thanks to the last POTUS it may not matter.
The older black Democrats in the south are a little bit conservative but they are still Democratic to the core we are not like Bernie Sanders who is only a democrat when he runs for president

easy_b

BGOL Investor
You spam videos from WSHH that shit on the so-called black community so nobody is surprised by your comment.
And you are a clueless Bernie Sanders supporter so I’m not surprised by your comments on this post

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Now I’m a Sanders supporter? :confused:

BGOL has some of the least politically savvy posters on the Internet.
Listen I don’t play with me the way you are defending him you are his supporter

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Now I’m a Sanders supporter? :confused:

BGOL has some of the least politically savvy posters on the Internet.

You're obviously not a Sanders supporter-- Nobody who doesn't have menstrual blood from 2016 in their eyes and dried into every pore would make that claim.

Iron Man

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He should have said there is no right answer, if you obey the policeman orders you can be shot, if you opposed their orders you can get shot. We have a issue not in police training but hiring stupid and racist people and giving them guns.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
And what is Bernie Sanders going to do for Black people besides telling us to be respectful to the police, that race isn’t our biggest problem, and that just because someone won’t vote for a candidate because they’re black it doesn’t mean they’re racist.

If you’re not a poor black person, Bernie ain’t got nothing for you man...

Your entire post was about rhetoric, man. Medicare for all will disproportionately help black people, housing for all will be radically disproportionate in benefiting black people, etc, etc. His class rhetoric may not be politically correct or appeasing but black people are way more poor than white people, whether your suburban ass gives a fuck about poor black people or not.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
"If you’re not a poor black person, Bernie ain’t got nothing for you"

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

/End thread, these motherfuckers will go full Hannity before they acknowledge what race of people benefits most from Sanders policies. Might as well debate George W Bush from his helicopter flying over New Orleans because they truly do not give a fuck about black people.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He should have said there is no right answer, if you obey the policeman orders you can be shot, if you opposed their orders you can get shot. We have a issue not in police training but hiring stupid and racist people and giving them guns.

The only answer is that the young brother should make sure he did whatever to not give the race soldier a reason to escalate a situation to use lethal force which is what they all want. Why? Because the pigs are racist filth.

Oh, that’s too honest right?

Capo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some of y'all don't like it, but this is actual advice that some black parents do give their kids. He was probably told this and is just parroting anyway. It may not be the best political answer, but there is nothing wrong or offensive about his answer. I was told something similar. Respect that that motherfucker has a gun and a big ass gang behind him. And is authorized by the govt and can shoot me and go home that night. Basically, suck it up and live another day.

I am not a Bernie supporter, I just disagree with the outrage over his answer.

Telling someone to pull out your phone and record the police is not good advice. I'm not saying recording them is bad, but as the focus on how to deal with them, is not good.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The same MFs thrashing Sanders are throwing their allegiance to Biden who said he will do nothing but continue to lock us up and enrich whites from our labor.

And an immigrant had the audacity to call me an agent. :lol:

Can’t wait until somebody drops the Southern Strategy theory in here when then reality is most of the southern white voters got smarter about the process and most of the southern so-called black voters didn’t and that is why we have not progressed at all in the last 50 years.